Purple Reign

Jorost

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 2:23 PM, Haflinger said:

Valhalla had one senate seat (now held by a VE member). Cheeky, your math is still a bit weak.

Jorost was elected with 163 votes on Red. The highest Purple senator received 75 votes while the lowest came in on 41. If Invicta can bring in the votes they could easily take two seats - unless the other Purple alliances coordinate something.

How about you do the maths.

20 minutes ago, Ch33kY said:

Jorost was elected with 163 votes on Red. The highest Purple senator received 75 votes while the lowest came in on 41. If Invicta can bring in the votes they could easily take two seats - unless the other Purple alliances coordinate something.

There is vote sharing on Red (I get the bimonthly spam), so I would be surprised if Invicta get those numbers on Purple.

Edited by the rebel

49 minutes ago, Ch33kY said:

Invicta has 70 members, looking in game. It seems fairly plausible that about half or more of their votes in Red senate came from NPO votes, which probably will not be tagging along to Purple.

Just now, brucemania said:

maybe you should explain or else it will go on and on lol

I already did. It was to stir up activity. It also has the added benefit of going back to our proper home and being closer with our best buds Legion.

4 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I already did. It was to stir up activity. It also has the added benefit of going back to our proper home and being closer with our best buds Legion.

lol .. I know lol .. but it seems that the OP's here seem to be like a dating site... every one looks at the pictures instead of reading the profiles lol ..

sorry Thrash .. set ya up for that one :P ... good luck on purple and i hope it works well for ya all :)

Edited by brucemania

13 minutes ago, Thrash said:

News flash:  Additional Senate seats are not the reason for the switch.

Don't fib, it was to control purple senate with Legion using an iron fist and actually have passed proposals for a change. :P

Edited by the rebel

4 hours ago, Ch33kY said:

NPO instructs its members to vote for Jorost. (In fact, they lobby the entire team to vote for Jorost.) They are unlikely to have quite the same impact on Purple ;)

If anyone actually needed questions answered, the process is *supposed* to be, you ask Jorost, who then responds with something like "Whatever kiwi says".

We can skip that. Both the you directly asking, and Jorost redirecting the answers.

Thrash answered perfectly already. And by my math, if we even assume 50 voting Invicta members, who vote twice in a cycle (weird math, but that's how senate works iirc), then we'll have 100 votes to account for. If we have to, we can work something out with Legion or Last Call. But the plan currently is to return to our rightful place of owning Purple. So Jorost will be our King, and all of Purple will bow before Invicta.

Or something close along to those lines. For anyone that actually cares, or is actually affected, they can like anyone for anything, use private channels. Hell, if you want you can ask here, and you will get a straight answer.

Oh, to throw out more information than I should, we actually planned this before the most recent Valhalla happenings. I was infact planning on talking to them (and Last Call. I was going to keep Legion in the dark) about our move to purple, because I'm just that kind of guy. Instead I only talked to Last Call.

Sorry for the lack of Drama. Worst we can do is allowing Jorost free Reign over our announcement themes.