• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

I blame Random. 

Have fun guys.

I like it.

We have no hard feelings, though we are a bit disappointed it is you guys.  We were expecting the whole of Oculus.  Now we can't claim to be as badass as we wanted to.

Just now, smurthwaite said:

I like it.

We have no hard feelings, though we are a bit disappointed it is you guys.  We were expecting the whole of Oculus.  Now we can't claim to be as badass as we wanted to.

Give it time........

4 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I like it.

No hard feelings here as well, just business. :)

7 minutes ago, Freelancer said:

Night's still young

Still time to Vote Grub for sure.

Also we are not interested particularly in the pirates, they seem like jolly fellows and all, but they did just wander aimlessly into the crossfire of an existing war.... it was inevitable a shot would have to be fired.

3 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Also we are not interested particularly in the pirates, they seem like jolly fellows and all, but they did just wander aimlessly into the crossfire of an existing war.... it was inevitable a shot would have to be fired.

brb switching to blue... but my only question, is voting for Grug Argent approved? 

Also, for sure :) one of us was gonna have to do it! 

5 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Class act over there, I admit, I have found liking for the homemade toilet swell, hopefully they don't get beat-up to bad,