• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Caustic said:

have I adequately destroyed the fallacies behind "paperless" agreements yet?

Considering that two of our three allies entered despite paperless non-obligations, I'd say nope!

3 minutes ago, Joe Stupid said:

Well i guess we have that in common.

I'd have imagined our leaderships at least could remain civil, perhaps I was wrong!

On 4/22/2016 at 8:14 PM, SirWilliam said:

Considering that two of our three allies entered despite paperless non-obligations, I'd say nope!

I'd have imagined our leaderships at least could remain civil, perhaps I was wrong!

Some relationships just aren't meant to be, if its paperless there is nothing they need to cancel. I think he was civil in expressing the feeling of dislike are mutual, so you guys should stop trying to pull them into an aggressive war started by you guys with an alliance they signed a NAP with & were in the middle of discussing tech deals when you guys attacked.

On 4/22/2016 at 8:27 PM, Xanth said:

Also, if push came to shove we Do have paper with Devils Brigade.

Jack Layton is in COBRA now & not even in Kashmir currently. Having a treaty with a rogue is a terrible reason and you should get piled up extra for saying as if it will help your case. That you're being lead on by Jack into believing in his imaginary alliance makes no amount of counters to many for PPO.

Edited by Sephiroth

56 minutes ago, Caustic said:

have I adequately destroyed the fallacies behind "paperless" agreements yet?

You have adequately destroyed my fallacies regarding the kinds that ARE on paper.

----------------------------

and Hail PPO!  :D

Edited by White Chocolate

7 hours ago, USMC123 said:

Smurth called us out in the OP as well, which I find disappointing from PPO because that either means they are calling us out not knowing the situation or there is some back channel bad mouthing about us we don't know about.

Either way, NSO had a pretty good opinion of PPO and while I'm not officially FA for NSO, I would be pretty surprised if this didn't sour our opinion of them.

In defense of my AA I did add this claimer right after the hashtags:

*Disclaimer:  all hashtags in the making of this announcement are Smurthwaite, not PPO.

Please note, I also called out how pathetic PPO is and that I felt Doom took the easy way out.  If anybody cares (and it isn't important to me if they do), they will notice that the OP hasn't been edited, so I'll stand by the disclaimer.  

CA will of course be happy to assist Non Grata to deal with these cheap-rum swillin' peg-leg clacking menaces to freedom of trade and navigation.

No need to clutter the boards with another announcement. CA declares war on PPO in defense of Non Grata, Military Treaty yadda yadda.

Welp this just turned into yet another clowncar war for us then. 

I'll post your spy report as soon as it hits my desk.

Edited by Xanth
forum update sucks! fix the adsense into the bootstrap <div> already

1 hour ago, Xanth said:

Welp this just turned into yet another clowncar war for us then. 

I'll post your spy report as soon as it hits my desk.

Lets hope it ends better for you this time around, and not like SRA did

35 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Lets hope it ends better for you this time around, and not like SRA did

You keep trying to sound smug, but it's just not working.  Your defensive slots are filled...again.  Maybe you should be concentrating on that, hmm?

On 4/22/2016 at 1:28 AM, Sigrun Vapneir said:

CA will of course be happy to assist Non Grata to deal with these cheap-rum swillin' peg-leg clacking menaces to freedom of trade and navigation.

No need to clutter the boards with another announcement. CA declares war on PPO in defense of Non Grata, Military Treaty yadda yadda.

Even though my slots are full with COBRA nations begging for my attention, Limitless Nexus fully supports our allies in defending Non Grata as well. Whatever form that may take later on.

So PPO can come pay me a visit if they fall in range while not in anarchy. I'm sure me and Xanth can enjoy a good night of drinks and fight club style brawl before this is over.

So PPO, war with CA is war with us; although even if right now my slots are filled with COBRA. It doesn't mean I'm not expecting that rematch where you put some effort in at least Xanth & if PPO nations want to fight me before then; come at me. Limitless Nexus considers PPO an enemy combatant until peace is reached with our allies.

#PreemptiveDoW #ComeAtMeBro

0r7TJIRzX24nQZcbxPXiGypx4IGOZpDyJV5WVpE2

On 4/22/2016 at 7:47 AM, ChairmanHal said:

You keep trying to sound smug, but it's just not working.  Your defensive slots are filled...again.  Maybe you should be concentrating on that, hmm?

of course it's all filled... monsters are always filled and never shies away from wars. remember valhalla?

Edited by visayan