$%&@ 

Edited out a word that apparently passed the filter

Yeah that's a lot. This new forum update !@#$@#$ sucks donkey &#$@ like a !@#$%*

Edited by Xanth

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As is standard practice, and a delightful custom in PPO, we blame Xanth.  Please feel free to do so as well. "

Xanth and Smurthwaite, together again, in one alliance.

I always thought PPO was ok but clearly I was wrong. What a collection of degenerate filth.

Thanks for playing! Enjoy your radiation! 

Just now, Sigrun Vapneir said:

"As is standard practice, and a delightful custom in PPO, we blame Xanth.  Please feel free to do so as well. "

I always thought PPO was ok but clearly I was wrong. What a collection of degenerate filth.

I think you must have missed the part where Xanth and I hugged and promised to bros until we decided not to be bros anymore.

In my defense, I was drunk.

5 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I think you must have missed the part where Xanth and I hugged and promised to bros until we decided not to be bros anymore.

In my defense, I was drunk.

Maybe I should apologize to the booze for blaming it.  As Gowfanatic pointed out, what I was wearing clearly showed Xanth that I was asking for it.

5 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

They did merge with Stripes, which formed out of SRA's carcass. So the result isn't surprising.

Edited by Sephiroth

13 minutes ago, Xanth said:

Oh, you believed that?

1461249103561.png

Yeah I believed it as much as your message you sent to my nation a few weeks back regarding DBDC and it's affiliated members.

I still never told anyone the contents of that message and even the first time I've brought up its existance as I don't spread rumours.

Edited by the rebel

4 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Yeah I believed it as much as your message you sent to my nation a few weeks back regarding DBDC and it's affiliated members.

I still never told anyone the contents of that message and even the first time I've brought up its existance as I don't spread rumours.

OH NO! PLEASE DON'T SPREAD THINGS I SENT YOU TO SPREAD!

1461250126225_1.jpg

Even if I was a gossip like yourself, why would I ever spread random messages from a nobody piss ant like you lol.

Oh your words, the hurt so bad. The rebels finest.

E1461250629413.jpg

1 minute ago, Van Hoo III said:

Wait. Let me get this straight. You're criticizing (and trolling) our allies in NSO for declining to enter and get themselves rolled ... for a paperless (and not to mention optional) treaty?

Dont read too deeply into it. It starts to fall apart when you look too closly :P

6 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Stonewall14 is that you? Only you think lame images are good. What have you done now dressing up and pretending to be a pirate?

Come back to reality Stonewall14.

Stonewall huh?

Try again

Internet_dc18d3_1603391.jpg

Edited by Xanth
image issues

13 minutes ago, Van Hoo III said:

Wait. Let me get this straight. You're criticizing (and trolling) our allies in NSO for declining to enter and get themselves rolled ... for a paperless (and not to mention optional) treaty?

Kashmir has no treaties.  All things are optional, including attack, defense, or neutrality.  It really is as simple as, would Kashmir defend us?  In any odds?  Will we defend them, regardless of the odds?  We've considered it kind of a political experiment, and as in any experiment sometimes the results are not what you'd expect.

Things change over time, as anyone who's spent time here understands.

Thanks for confirming your age, didn't realise you was so young Xanth. The pirate theme makes perfect sense for someone like you who hasn't hit puberty.

Quit while your head is still above water.

SmartSelectImage_2016-04-21-11-36-44.png

One day you'll understand how little most people care about what you say.