Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

UJW was doomed to fail regardless of anything TPF did, GOONs were the ones who killed the potential of what the war could have been.

The question wasn't whether or not Unjust Path would have succeeded. The question was why does The Phoenix Federation smell like traitors and the answer to that question is, because they betrayed Unjust Path and chose pixels over friends.

Have they betrayed their "friends" lately? I don't know, but they did before and unfortunately for The Phoenix Federation, Unjust Path wasn't just a bloc. So yeah, they still smell like traitors now.

For wars there's Disorder and Karma. But more importantly, a general attitude that all treaties were expendable if someone who was better-connected with the establishment came along and wanted them dropped.

I've made mistakes in the past. One of them was thinking TPF had reformed when mhawk took it over. Well, it did for a while, but eventually he retired. I wish he'd just let you guys die back then, Elysium was a good ally.