Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

You and others on the crying like a baby side, tried towing the "you supporting Meth boo hoo" line as so lame propaganda to sway a different outcome.... It didn't work during SNX and it won't work now....

You know why? Because nobody gives a !@#$ but the people crying.

It's not a CN forum topic if someone doesn't use the word "crying."

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Kashmir is a cult. Quit drinking the water for a couple of weeks and it will look completely different to you.

Ach come of it mate. No need to go all "beyond the pale" and "round the bend". 

You all have a good war going, for once you also have providence on your side. No need to go nutter mc'crazy now.

2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

It's not a CN forum topic if someone doesn't use the word "crying."

What else would you call that Capitan Pugwash, going on and on and on saying "You realise you helping Meth, please stop".?

Moaning? 

Edited by the rebel

Sweet, we're in a war. It's been awhile since I've had any reason to shake off the cobwebs.

There's no better reason to fight than to stick up for a friend, whether you're going to win or lose, whatever the cause. NG and NpO are doing the same thing, you'd think there would be more respect being thrown around because of that.

10 minutes ago, the rebel said:

What else would you call that Capitan Pugwash, going on and on and on saying "You realise you helping Meth, please stop".?

Moaning? 

No, laughing. Maybe some are moaning because it'll make Meth even more annoying.

Speaking of which, watching Methrage try to convince Sabcat to join him is hilarious.

13 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Moaning? 

Moaning is probably better, I think crying might be exaggerating it a little.

1 minute ago, USMC123 said:

watching Methrage try to convince Sabcat to join him is hilarious.

Why not? As far as I know Sabcat's always been a pretty straight shooter. He's not afraid to endanger his nation for what he believes is right, he lets you know when he has a problem with you, and he puts his money where his mouth is. I respect that, and without speaking for him I am sure Sephiroth feels the same. Once he's accomplished what he needs to accomplish and lets go of an old grudge I see no reason he wouldn't make a fine member of either CA or LN.

When they go on and on and on about the atrocities committed against them (neglecting to mention their provocations, naturally) of course it's not whining or crying. It's intelligent discourse in those instances. A double standard, and a laughable one at that?

Nooo... :rolleyes:

Hilarious, indeed, regarding the attempted poaching. I can't see Sabcat or any similarly reasonable individual drinking the poison kool-aid but have fun nonetheless!

o7 LC

18 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Methrage, this war isn't even about Kashmir. You're missing out on so many parts of the big picture that it's ... impossible to figure out where to start explaining.

The rule is, when Methrage is advocating for the enemy, let him go on and on as much as he pleases.  Don't even bother trying to explain.  If he is on your side, do everything you can to distance yourself.  yeah, I know - the same is said for Junka.  Thing is, Meth hasn't figured it out yet.  Maybe NG will figure out how to explain it to him and maybe they will not.  

15 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

But, if you'll pardon the expression, they didn't start this fire. Kashmir started this fire and it is indeed all about them.

People are starting fires constantly on Planet Bob.  they are also being put out without resorting to war most of the time.  To be clear, I am not being critical of that decision.  I'm just pointing out that 'they started it" (assuming it is even true) is just one part of what makes a war happen.  

The only real question is when is it prudent to put the fire out and when is it better to let it rage and then if you let it rage, for how long?  

15 hours ago, Auctor said:

It's nice to know that there is one group left that will stand up and support griefing, no matter how blatant. I salute you Last Call.

When a group one likes is defending another in a war (including on the OWF), it's an honorable and welcome act.  When the group doing the defending is not on the "like" list, it's "griefing" (well, okay - I've heard worse terms used :P so I'll give you that).  Basic point of "it depends on one's perspective" remains the same, regardless. 

5 hours ago, the rebel said:

You and others on the crying like a baby side, tried towing the "you supporting Meth boo hoo" line as so lame propaganda to sway a different outcome.... It didn't work during SNX and it won't work now....

You know why? Because nobody gives a !@#$ but the people crying.

In all fairness,  the problem with the war involving SNX was that one side could point out "you're supporting Junka" and the other side could point out "yeah, but you're supporting Meth" and so both very wisely decided not to point either out all that much.  

Edited by White Chocolate

1 minute ago, USMC123 said:

the rebel's claim is unfair anyway. He's lumping everyone dumping on supporting Methrage in with those who supported Junka/SNX. I, personally, enjoy when they both burn (as well as aNiMaLz, Monsters Inc, etc).

You hate us cuz you ain't us

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

the other side could point out "yeah, but you're supporting Meth" and so both very wisely decided not to point either out all that much.  

But some persist. Like they trying to win the fence sitters, but don't realise the fence broke years ago.

21 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

Glad to see that NPO treaty helping you out here Last Call, thanks btw, for sending the tech/land raid my way. 

heh, Blondie's not our best fighter I'll admit. I'm hoping you're getting him some training in return for the tech though; nothing beats experience.

There are now members of the following alliances attacking Last Call: GLoF, Dark Templar, Non Grata, Umbrella, and last but not least,  Sengoku.  ALL of them without any DoW. 

In other words, Oculus minus NPO and IRON  and VE has declared war on you.

Holy admin, Last Call, your attacking NpO must be a huge threat to Oculus.  Two of those alliance have direct treaties with NpO, so I can kind of see that.  No DoW, but I wouldn't want to advertise if I were them either that this was necessary.  With those, it's just a matter of having to call in two allies to fight you.  That's impressive. 

Why are the others involved?   .

1 minute ago, Xanth said:

Better  question  to ask White Chocolate is who else will we see come in?

That is a damn good question.  If you're on the side that holds the power, it's a matter of waiting in line to get your one chance at war this time.  I can't imagine that any more alliances would actually be needed.  

If you are anyone else, clearly - stay out.  

And people dared to accuse Doom Kingdom of being "cowards" when everyone can see what would of happened had we not disbanded.  It isn't being a coward given something like this as the alternative.  

I'm very proud of our former members who decided to get involved regardless.  I'm even more proud of my old friends at Last Call.  I wonder if this is going to be a record holder in the long run.  The insurance company that cover's THIS bar is sure going to be mad when they have to pay this bill.

8 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

And people dared to accuse Doom Kingdom of being "cowards" when everyone can see what would of happened had we not disbanded.  It isn't being a coward given something like this as the alternative.  

Well... Yeah ...... You turned tail and ran ... No matter how you slice it ... The not-cowardly option would have been to stand with your chin tall rather than give in to those trying to harm you. You let them win without an effort. That is, in every sense of the word, cowardice. 

15 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Well... Yeah ...... You turned tail and ran ... No matter how you slice it ... The not-cowardly option would have been to stand with your chin tall rather than give in to those trying to harm you. You let them win without an effort. That is, in every sense of the word, cowardice. 

So glad you think that way.  I'm looking forward to the DoW by NSO in defense of your allies at Kashmir.

I had heard rumors that NSO wasn't going to get involved, in spite of the fact that Kashmir had backed NSO in Disorder.  But there are so many rumors being tossed around these days.  I'm glad to hear that the rumor that NSO was planning on staying out is not true.  You all do not do not strike me as cowards.

2 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

....Irony?

O/White Chocolate 

Edited by Xanth