Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Auctor said:

You guys need a strong male influence in your lives. Have you considered voting for Grub?

I voted for Grub and I got a shiny new war.  Vote #1 Grub

Also hello Krayon Kiddies or whoever you are.  I am sure you will have fun, or at least I hope so.

Cheers!  Enjoy yourselves.  Glad to see Last Call back their Kashmir allies, regardless of the who said what, when and why arguments as far as the reasons for the war are concerned.  Also proud to see so many former DK members decide to join with some of my oldest friends in LC.     

Polar is certainly a tough and active group on the battle field and worthy of respect.  Give them hell Last Call :D 

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

How does NG counter them? They didn't declare on you. I don't see any DOW from NG on LC

Not every single war needs to get announced here, if it did the forum would get cluttered with all the things like when we hit TPF (which wasn't announced either).

55 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Not every single war needs to get announced here, if it did the forum would get cluttered with all the things like when we hit TPF (which wasn't announced either).

But if you don't announce it then all people seem to talk about is Meth... Think of the children haf!

Edited by the rebel

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I didn't understand the treaty, apart from something something Stewie.  I voted for Grub though and he read the treaty for me.  Vote #1 Grub

Treaty means I can do what I want when I want....