Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Well... Yeah ...... You turned tail and ran ... No matter how you slice it ... The not-cowardly option would have been to stand with your chin tall rather than give in to those trying to harm you. You let them win without an effort. That is, in every sense of the word, cowardice. 

It's worth noting that Kashmir and the New Sith Order had (for the few months) a strong relationship unless I am very much mistaken?

17 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It's worth noting that Kashmir and the New Sith Order had (for the few months) a strong relationship unless I am very much mistaken?

We were under the impression, that we did and still do.

Edited by Morphine

I'm looking forward to fighting Last Call once the last vestiges of inactivity are shaken off of my nation. Should be fun. After all, this war was started from friendship, since Kashmir doesn't like homework. No reason it can't expand from friendship.

That's the reason commitment is so important. Even a contractor in the Red Light District recognizes the value of a ring. Sure, your Steve Buscemis and Abshires of the world might give you a little opt in a while, but they will always be looking for something more mutual.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

lol at people still underestimating White Chocolate in 2016.

Your problem is that you care about losing. I hope WC does come up with something besides complaining about aspects of NG that haven't changed in the 3 years that I've known them. The first DoW on SNX was just a jpeg for $;&$ sake. They never bothered with it on Shark Week (except for me, cuz I love ya big guy).

An attack on alliance that has been hitting their protectorates for the past year and then hitting its defenders shouldn't be surprising.

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

There are now members of the following alliances attacking Last Call: GLoF, Dark Templar, Non Grata, Umbrella, and last but not least,  Sengoku.  ALL of them without any DoW. 

In other words, Oculus minus NPO and IRON  and VE has declared war on you.

Holy admin, Last Call, your attacking NpO must be a huge threat to Oculus.  Two of those alliance have direct treaties with NpO, so I can kind of see that.  No DoW, but I wouldn't want to advertise if I were them either that this was necessary.  With those, it's just a matter of having to call in two allies to fight you.  That's impressive. 

Why are the others involved?   .

Is someone that had an affiliation with Doom complaining that someone attacked without a DoW? Did that just happen? :P

Our interests in supporting our allies is quite clear. I'm not sure why anyone should have expected differently from us.

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

So glad you think that way.  I'm looking forward to the DoW by NSO in defense of your allies at Kashmir.

I had heard rumors that NSO wasn't going to get involved, in spite of the fact that Kashmir had backed NSO in Disorder.  But there are so many rumors being tossed around these days.  I'm glad to hear that the rumor that NSO was planning on staying out is not true.  You all do not do not strike me as cowards.

NSO finds themselves torn between us and their good friends on the other side.  we can hardly expect them to make a choice.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let's be honest, Kashmir doesn't think NSO will back them and they are bending over for FAN to help them... Let's not pretend you aren't frantic-ing in the back channels.

We actually arent. Nothing has been mentioned of FAN or NSO. We are fine where we are. Happy as can be infact. 

I cannot speak for Kashmir back channels, but I haven't seen anyone be worried over this war in Kashmir or Last Call. Most are just looking forward to padding casualty counts and laughing about the overkill.

20 million, here I come! Next stop, top 10.

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I had heard rumors that NSO wasn't going to get involved, in spite of the fact that Kashmir had backed NSO in Disorder.  But there are so many rumors being tossed around these days.  I'm glad to hear that the rumor that NSO was planning on staying out is not true.  You all do not do not strike me as cowards.

If a favor was owed for that, I think Kashmir  already spent it when they convinced NSO to declare on us in the last war started by Kashmir against us. Kashmir burned a lot of political capital in that war. So NSO has good reason not to get involved, there is nothing cowardly about them not helping Kashmir in a war they don't support.

Also we've signed a NAP with NSO between these aggressive wars started by Kashmir, I would expect them to stay out of any future aggressive wars started against us if they have a choice. Respecting the spirit of our NAP & staying out I think is the only honorable move for NSO. If NSO was attacking those assisting against our aggressor, then the NAP would be pointless.

29 minutes ago, jraenar said:

I cannot speak for Kashmir back channels, but I haven't seen anyone be worried over this war in Kashmir or Last Call. Most are just looking forward to padding casualty counts and laughing about the overkill.

20 million, here I come! Next stop, top 10.

Hey buddy! Long time no see.

Sorry we're on opposite sides for this one but have fun and you get all the casualties you can cause I am coming for you ;)

(Just broke 14million myself.)

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Holy hell, your intel people need to be shot. Between secret pacts for a super bloc that was never happening to talks with FAN (fun fact: I haven't spoken with them in upwards of a year) it's almost like you're not even trying. Pulling "facts" out of our asses from point A to point B, are we?  :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Holy hell, your intel people need to be shot. Between secret pacts for a super bloc that was never happening to talks with FAN (fun fact: I haven't spoken with them in upwards of a year) it's almost like you're not even trying. Pulling "facts" out of our asses from point A to point B, are we?  :rolleyes:

Thankfully the prince of Kashmir has everything under control.