Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

Bears and Bars and Brawls, Oh My!

Bogus CB sparks altercation at local bar

On the evening of Thursday the 14th, what began as a small verbal disagreement at a local drinking establishment erupted into a full scale brawl, the likes of which had not been seen in some time in this town. By all accounts the dispute began as a petty argument between two gentlemen but quickly escalated when a group of local bullies known as the “Polar Rollers” decided to intervene.

road_house_double_deuce_bar_brawl1.png

The “Polar Rollers” began to mix things up with one of the participants for seemingly little reason. “The ‘Polar Rollers’ are known to have grudges with a few groups here in town,” said one eyewitness, “but I wasn’t aware this particular fellow was one of them.” The “Polar Rollers” have a history of violence, they proudly claim to have been involved in every major tussle in town. Upon seeing brawl unfold before their eyes, the proprietors of the bar felt the need to jump in to help even the fight for their long time customer and friend.

In these parts Friends don't let friends brawl alone!

Last Call hereby declares War on The New Polar Order, Confederatio Aesir and The Final Countdown in defense of Kashmir.

Co-Proprieters

-Saphyre

-John Churchill

Host

-Haflinger

Bouncer

-Spankthefrank

Edited by John Churchill

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta stick by your friends. Nice to see everyone making a big deal about CBs on an AA that never bothered with them. Excuse me, which has an eternal CB on anyone they feel like for any reason they care to make up. For Co-Prosperity.

Not that CBs bother me, but the spin is ridiculous. Always thought paperless was just about friends, anyway.

So let's see that barroom blitz.

10 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

I came in expecting a treaty, but left with a hangover.

I was pretty sure it could not be a treaty, hence my excitement, specially since no NS announcements are forthcoming.... i expected that it was a DoW, I was all "my body is ready" and shiz. Only now that i think of it, i cant think of a target. Damnit, even if it does not make sense, it was good while it lasted the sensation of "oooh yeah"

Edited by Helbrecht