Blood Eagle has been performed

esw5hSI.png

Back in February a few brave men formed helheim and launched an offensive war against Valhalla. Valhalla, an alliance that always seemed to find itself on the right side of wars, should've made a quick example of these men, but that was not the case. The military prowless of Isolatar, berbers, king cyan, black clown, and rileyaddaff proved too much for Valhalla. As Valhalla was hemorrhaging NS from these attacks, instead of rallying support for their members, they continued their current trend and turned their backs, and fled to other alliances. 

While the members of Helheim splintered into The Lost Vikings and The Suicide Squad our goal was the same, the destruction of Valhalla. With only one member holding on to the namesake, today 17 April 2016, the combined forces of Helheim, The Lost Vikings, and The Suicide Squad declare victory over Valhalla.

We would like to give a shout out to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and Viridian Entente for coming in defense of their ally and putting up one hell of a fight.

/s/ for Helheim,

Isolatar
Berbers

/s/ for The Lost Vikings,

King Cyan 

/s/ for The Suicide Squad, 

fire-gif-suicide-squad-el-diablo-Favim.c

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on taking credit for something that you really had no influence over whatsoever.

Next, you take credit for your favorite sports team winning because you held a certain sitting position on your couch during a crucial moment in the game.

A little class is obviously a foreign concept to you so let me educate you. An alliance with a rich history that played, had loyal members, and created an environment that their members were proud to be a part of deserves to go out on their own terms with their own post should they choose it. Woo Hoo you were a crapstasic micro who just made a sad attempt to get a little bit of attention on the backs of a once great alliance.

Valhalla you will be missed, and I wish all former members of this alliance only the best.

Edited by KaitlinK

1 hour ago, KaitlinK said:

A little class is obviously a foreign concept to you so let me educate you. An alliance with a rich history that played, had loyal members, and created an environment that their members were proud to be a part of deserves to go out on their own terms with their own post should they choose it. Woo Hoo you were a crapstasic micro who just made a sad attempt to get a little bit of attention on the backs of a once great alliance.

Im guessing you don't know much about why we did it. The second carnation of Valhalla was anything but great. Dodging one global war and signing a no nuke pact with its largest opponent in another, yeah they're great and loyal allies.

1 hour ago, KaitlinK said:

Valhalla you will be missed, and I wish all former members of this alliance only the best.

They did so here - 

The 2nd Valhalla had no class. They plotted to get their protector rolled after they upgraded and had a no nuke agreement with those that they were fighting in that same war. Then dodged the next wars. 

Since you wished all former members the best of luck, thank you ;)

Valhalla really was a terrible alliance.  We can all objectively admit that no single alliance had more cowards in it.  From the Coalition of Cowards to Chefjoe, you can't even make that kind of cowardice up.

I guess going out like this is fitting for Valhalla.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Never knew this iteration of Valhalla, the first one now, that was good. Was allied to them, then at cross purposes with them, all in all, it was a good one. Did stuff, both as friends and as foe, i just hope there had was no wedge between us when they packed it in.

Edited by Helbrecht

9 hours ago, Auctor said:

Hmm. DK disbands and Valhalla disappears less than 24 hours later. Where's unknownsmurf when you need a good conspiracy theory?

Still complaining that Oculus caused the death of NEW/SPATR/etc I'd wager.

11 hours ago, ChairmanHal said:

Congratulations on taking credit for something that you really had no influence over whatsoever.

Next, you take credit for your favorite sports team winning because you held a certain sitting position on your couch during a crucial moment in the game.

Right as rain here

7 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

They did so here - 

The 2nd Valhalla had no class. They plotted to get their protector rolled after they upgraded and had a no nuke agreement with those that they were fighting in that same war. Then dodged the next wars. 

Since you wished all former members the best of luck, thank you ;)

NG was never plotted against and there was never a deal struck for no nukes.  Ive seen the logs where Levi simply asked if a policy was still in effect.  Smart, probably not but never was a no nuke agreement made. That is utter BS.  

6 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Valhalla really was a terrible alliance.  We can all objectively admit that no single alliance had more cowards in it.  From the Coalition of Cowards to Chefjoe, you can't even make that kind of cowardice up.

I guess going out like this is fitting for Valhalla.

Your the only one that has a legitimate beef with the second Valhalla but we were far from Cowards. 

Slaughtering the inactive, lifeless husks of this world is a community service.

And don't you dare lie about the no-nukes thing, Bud.  Chefjoe admitted it to my face after I noticed that your entire alliance was doing no damage in defense of MI6.  

That entire war - both sides - knew what you were doing, and you'd have gotten away with it if not for MI6 and Umbrella publicly shaming you for it.

1 hour ago, Chimaera said:

Slaughtering the inactive, lifeless husks of this world is a community service.

And don't you dare lie about the no-nukes thing, Bud.  Chefjoe admitted it to my face after I noticed that your entire alliance was doing no damage in defense of MI6.  

That entire war - both sides - knew what you were doing, and you'd have gotten away with it if not for MI6 and Umbrella publicly shaming you for it.

Joe had gone inactive by that point in that war. It was Levi that had asked the question.  Why would I lie at this point what does it serve. 

Edited by Buds The Man