Royal Proclamation of Doom Kingdom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<ooc:

I hate posting because it's always so dumb. I'm awful at the way forums are supposed to work, and the community is such that, what is gained or presented with my posting? I won't want to not post, since I really did (do, will, shall, always, never did) like DK, but that's not affected by my public acknowledgment.

I'm just complaining. You guys were too cool for school. I feel stuck without you.>

I hereby issue my Presidential pardon of DK. As well the 482 hour cancellation period for our paperless MADP has been surpassed as of, like, 2 o'clock, so we no longer hold any real or non-real treaties with Doom Kingdom.

Good riddance!

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

It is unfortunate that yet another staple of this community finds itself skewered at the hands of the Oculus Menace. This planet slowly fading into a deadly slumber due to the Pacifican blight as the final beacons of freedom are rooted out.

I will pray that those of you who yet find the strength within you will find a save haven as the remaining resistance takes up your mantle. You have fought well, soldiers.

Petro, Lackey of the Laughably Lawless. When is enough enough?

Partisan, Petulant Poet of the Pallid Poseurs. Never.

o7 to DK. You'll be missed.

Edited by Petro

But, but,.... what about all the allies that treatied you to keep from getting raided?  Who will protect them?  Who is going to mentor Tywin?

Anyhow, good run.  I always did like WC, even if I didn't care for DK.

We've had only brief contacts starting with my decision to try to use GATO's boards as a safe space to hammer out peace between SNX and LPCN. Everything I saw from Doom Kingdom in those interactions showed me an alliance that valued peace, diplomacy, and professionalism. I was left with a very good impression of the alliance. It's sad to see the tag go. I'm envious of any alliance that you and yours choose to go to.

10 minutes ago, ChairmanHal said:

Well....there was that.  Worked pretty well actually.  Somehow I don't think we've seen the last such Doom alliance, DBDC aside of course.

Now introducing Doom Empire.  With 100% of the same faces of Doom Kingdom, but rebranded and with a new flag. 

No.

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Now introducing Doom Empire.  With 100% of the same faces of Doom Kingdom, but rebranded and with a new flag. 

No.

Heh, fair enough.  You have to admit though, there have been quite a few curtain calls over the years.

2 hours ago, ChairmanHal said:

Well....there was that.  Worked pretty well actually.  Somehow I don't think we've seen the last such Doom alliance, DBDC aside of course.

A couple years ago, I would have agreed. Now days, I think this spells the end of Bob. Everyone is tied to Oculus now and there is no big player with a sphere around them that has any chance of taking them on,

Congrats NPO. You won CN.

6 minutes ago, USMC123 said:

A couple years ago, I would have agreed. Now days, I think this spells the end of Bob. Everyone is tied to Oculus now and there is no big player with a sphere around them that has any chance of taking them on,

Congrats NPO. You won CN.

People said the same thing back when the Hegemony was around.

3 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

But, but,.... what about all the allies that treatied you to keep from getting raided?  Who will protect them?  Who is going to mentor Tywin?

Anyhow, good run.  I always did like WC, even if I didn't care for DK.

Not even me?

Between moving off Pink & running for the Senate on Brown, DK seems to have formed around the same time as Bruin Continuity while I wasn't active while taking a short break in between. Its seem we first crossed swords before I realized Jack Layton was a Judas & assisted him when under attack by Stonewall, in order to return the favor of him joining in to assist when we were under attack from Goon Order of Oppression. Not long after Jack Layton stuck the knife in my back.

So there have been times we've called each other comrades & spoke as friends; then others we called each other the enemies & fought as enemies. However despite the ups and down, there are some of you who are still friends even after we fought; if we were friends before fighting that hasn't changed on a personal level. Those who have remained friendly despite differences in positions, I'm not opposed to some of you joining us in the LPC if you are Anti-Sanction.

#FreeFranz

Early on I had hoped Doom would be anti-Sanction, but despite differences; good luck to those of you who wish to do good among the former members.

Edited by Sephiroth