Smells Like Freedom, A Non Grata Announcement

Stewie

Do you have the authority to ask questions about the legitimacy of their entry into a war where you aren't party to it? Stick to pretending to be a pirate like a child.

So again why do you care?

heed you own advice and shut the $%&@ up. :D

Brush up on your fa retard

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When tied to both sides diplomacy is the best course of action. Seeing as you've gone full retard and joined clown car I don't expect you to understand ,well, anything at all.

Well the best of FA is done behind closed doors and not in the peanut gallery. Consider it a lesson you have learned from a retard, what does that make you?

Unfortunately the burden of proof here is on the attacker. May we see a screenshot of said op and message? I would think if this is big enough to use as a cb by an alliance not directly involved (see lack of dow by the offended allaince) then surly there is a screenshot or some other solid proof that this happened.

Burden of proof is not, this is merely a notification of the intents of NG with regards to Kashmir

How you wish to act upon NG's notification, and or what you feel you need to see to justify NG's actions, are neither here nor there.
This isn't a court.
Though I am sure they'll supply the relevant info in due course

I've gotten all I needed to know, thank you Caustic and stewie for helping me better understand the situation.

Pansy, with the current state of dow posting leaving out the cb (which some still see as needed to justify attacks) I do see it as a "Burden of proof" as do many others. 

Regardless of that, I have been informed as much as I need to to see how to proceed from here as a concerned ally to both sides of this conflict.

My promise to CN is to always write a clear and concise casus belli when declaring war because...

*It shows I respect the opinions of others
*It prevents confusion as to how and why there is a war
*I actually believe in creating Order from Chaos

What a painful few pages this has been...

My promise to CN is to always write a clear and concise casus belli when declaring war because...

*It shows I respect the opinions of others
*It prevents confusion as to how and why there is a war
*I actually believe in creating Order from Chaos

What a painful few pages this has been...

Nobody cares what you think Tywin

Nobody cares what you think Tywin

Funny, I remember when Caustic was saying the same thing to Methrage. Time for some "Greatest Hits!"

In Reference to Methrage's 'Crusade' on Brown:  "

No, we don't. Your nonsensical crusade to cause as much drama on brown as humanly possible is flat out idiotic.

In Reference to SRA trying to reason with Methrage: Walsh, you can't reason with insanity  :smug:

Whenever ya want to stop pretending you keep Sigrun around for convenient OA's and just fess to being bored, I'll be here. In the meanwhile, enjoy sharing a bed with Methrage and friends!

Edited by Margrave

Funny, I remember when Caustic was saying the same thing to Methrage. Time for some "Greatest Hits!"

Whenever ya want to stop pretending you keep Sigrun around for convenient OA's and just fess to being bored, I'll be here. In the meanwhile, enjoy sharing a bed with Methrage and friends!

Whenever ya want to stop pretending that this has nothing to do with methrage, only a smidge to do with sigrun, and a boatload to do with SirWilliams fuckery, I'll be here. :)

Whenever ya want to stop pretending that this has nothing to do with methrage, only a smidge to do with sigrun, and a boatload to do with SirWilliams $%&@ery, I'll be here. :)

Which version of events are you claiming as a CB in public? Sorry, you keep telling different people different things so it's hard to keep track.

There are many sides to a single story rebel. I'm interested in understanding both sides of this. Troll elsewhere. 

You say you got allies on both sides, so ask them or get told by them in private the other side... Why you have to ask in the peanut gallery is hilarious.

And you call me the retard.

You say you got allies on both sides, so ask them or get told by them in private the other side... Why you have to ask in the peanut gallery is hilarious.

And you call me the retard.

No, I call you the rebel :)

Whenever ya want to stop pretending that this has nothing to do with methrage, only a smidge to do with sigrun, and a boatload to do with SirWilliams $%&@ery, I'll be here. :)

i think everyone is already aware that you guys just wanted a shot at us.  i mean, we're at war and it doesn't seem like it'll be over soon, so I'm glad it only took 5 pages to get to this point.

not sure why you involved polar though.

Which version of events are you claiming as a CB in public? Sorry, you keep telling different people different things so it's hard to keep track.

I keep telling everyone the exact same thing. Like I said, create whatever narrative you want to, I don't care :)

If you wish to discuss the where/why/how of it all, I'm easy to find.

i think everyone is already aware that you guys just wanted a shot at us.  i mean, we're at war and it doesn't seem like it'll be over soon, so I'm glad it only took 5 pages to get to this point.

not sure why you involved polar though.

It was time to consummate the marriage.

This is a stretch tbh.

It's really not, they don't have a ton of super tier nations, there just aren't that many non-neutral left in the game. The Doombirds are so massive due to their huge tracks of land, it's why Bones and Tim aren't falling out of the top of the world, and they had less land than the biggest of the big Doombirds.  Nations with "only" 40k-45k tech will be shredded by them. It's going to take 50-60 wars to bring down Bones, Bean, and Tim to their level. It'll take more than that to get the remaining Doombirds.  In the meanwhile, we see what nations they had close to the super tier (except NPO of course, they only declare on the lowest land, lowest infra, lowest tech people even though they had the two largest nations to deal with Bones) are no longer all that close. They can tear up Doom Kingdom, but this talk they've put out about "equalizing" things will not do so, Cuba may no longer have as much tech at the end of any war if they sack up and attack, but he'll still have way more than their big nations, more land by a long long shot too.