Aqua Demonic Defense Sphere Creation

It's designed as a contradiction. Until the alliance has the man power. Is counter productive to have a working senate let alone working ministries. For a  period most if not all power will reside in my office.

The Charter is a living document which will be added to, taken from.

End result will be a Democratic system.

"Power intoxicates men.  It is never voluntarily surrendered.  It must be taken from them. - "

"No man is wise enough nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power. - "

"Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it. - "

Something to consider.  Although perhaps in your case, it is a necessity rather than a desire.  

How do you like your eggs? I have a feeling someone here enjoys theirs "poached"! :P

To: Delta2642    From: JaggerRiver    Date: 4/4/2016 6:27:11 AM

Subject: The Future

Message: Hi Delta are you lot really leaving cn? would be a shame to lose fine nation builders, alliance stalwarts. Could there not be a possibility of moving on away from tpf, in a different or even new alliance.

o/ TPF

fight the good fight,

Jagger...

To: Delta2642    From: JaggerRiver    Date: 4/5/2016 3:48:21 PM

Subject: RE: The Future

Message: no im not poaching tpf. just respect you guys from my 1st go playing this many years ago.
im not here on behalf of ODN.
here as a friend.

regards,

Jagger...

To: Delta2642    From: JaggerRiver    Date: 4/12/2016 5:57:17 AM

Subject: would

Message: now that tpf has disbanded would you consider joining me in a new alliance i will be creating in the next few days.

regards,

Jagger...

In fact, our entire alliance received mail-merged copies of this :laugh:And Then...

(TPF Forums)

post_offline.pngJaggerRiver
Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:33 PM

Upgrade please

Ruler: JaggerRiver
Nation: RiverRose
Alliance: Orange Defence Network
Position in Alliance: Deputy Secretary of State
IRC Channel: #odn
Alliance Forums: http://orangedefense.net/
Alliance Wiki Page:
Are you authorized by your government to be a diplomat here?: No

You may not be a bully but damn are you persistent! 10/10 for effort there buddy.

Edited by Delta2642

It wasn't stupidity, that would imply I had no clue of what I'm doing. I'm just standing up for myself against a questionable foe.

Why else would I declare on 3 that all have nukes.

It's about principle. I have gone in with the full ramifications known to myself. But when it comes to ones pride, honour and beliefs I will fight to the bitter end every single time.

Yeah, it is completely about principle.

You tried the poach the membership of an alliance whose flag still flies (for now)

You did it while still in ODN, you did it when you left and joined Atlas (who shortly after declare war on us in support of NPO, as you told us they would when you were with them for what, less than 48 hours?), You then do it for your own alliance too and claim not to want to bully and poach and to build your alliance "right". You then try to poach another small, recently formed alliance (Same principle even if they only just formed). You even go as far as to ask for unauthorized diplomatic/embassy clearance on our forums during this time (when you were still in ODN).

So at this point, without you ever backing down or even a single apology you get declared on by 1 nation when you come out of peace mode. (You obviously knew what you were doing risked repercussions, and were already being raided by people like COBRA).

And even that could have been the end of it. It was put to a vote, some people even wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you would have faced a couple days of war and 1 or 2 nukes, just a warning. But you decided to go all in when you declared on 3 of ours within 12 hours.

Even now you still won't admit even the possibility that you might have made some questionable decisions in the run up to this. Even your protector noticed, which is why they decide to drop you. You have dug your own grave, and now it's time to lie in it for a while :mellow:

As someone said:

giphy.gif

You would have been better off sticking in Atlas and learning the trade growing then trying to go it alone. We would have protected you then, and you may not have made the same mistakes. I worked hard to get you off the lists and was prepared to go to war to do so.

Or u could have accepted our peace offer and joined us and enjoyed our reparation aid while building ur self and creating relationships all over.