Cns Meth Addiction

Dr Strange

Greetings citizens of Planet Bob,

As many of you may know, the Libertarian Party of CN has recently gone to war...again. Headed by the one and only Methrage, they seek to once more burn their pixels and shout their deluded philosophies at any who are unfortunate enough to have to listen to them.

How much more of them is the world willing to tolerate? Ever since Meth gained his Senate seat, it has been an almost constant cycle of war and political bloviatetion. I've lost count of how many threads have been started about other topics, only to be taken over and become a "Meth Thread". The world is clearly obsessed with him, yet a large portion of it seems to appose him, yet he is still here.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting a little tired of Libertarian terrorism, and Methrage always being the center of attention. The LPC can't just be beaten on the battle field, because they believe that even when their nations are completely wrecked they have won. It's like dealing with a little kid who thinks he's won the fight just because he got a punch in. The reason for this? Because at the end of every conflict, Methrage still has his Senate seat.

The LPC's opponents, TCA, the Doom sphere ect. Have enough members and influence to simply switch to brown, and vote Meth out of office. Why not just do it? He'd still go on fighting for sure, but he would no longer be in a position of power, and therefore not warrant anyone's attention. Which is something he seems to crave. But once he is voted out, and ignored by the majority of the world, I believe we will slowly but surely see the decline of the LPC, until it fades into obscurity where it belongs. I know my words probably won't carry much weight, but I'm just showing the world a solution to a very annoying problem. And if we are lucky, perhaps the powers that be will take this course of action, and cure Planet Bob of the disease that is the LPC.

Stay classy everyone,

A Concerned Philosopher

Dr. Severus Strange

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't in a position of power; he only warrants attention because there's nothing !@#$@#$ interesting happening.

Therefore, no real action needs to be taken. He'd go away if this place weren't boring.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Pretty much what rey said senator doesn't mean jack tbh. It's not a position of power either. Although seems for once Methrage hasn't done anything other then white peace people and try to build.

Pretty much what rey said senator doesn't mean jack tbh. It's not a position of power either. Although seems for once Methrage hasn't done anything other then white peace people and try to build.

Yes the position of senator doesn't real mean much power wise, but it's the thing that lpc fights for. To keep Methrage in power.

COBRA joins in on Jack`s unprovoked war of aggression against us when we planned to rebuild, then Dr Strange proceeds to make a thread to complain about a war his leader declared on us & calls us terrorists for fighting back.

Nothing to see here.

Edited by Sephiroth

You all poke him because he reacts, don't moan when he does.

This in a nutshell.  Mr. Strange complains about Methrage, his posts/persona/topics/alliance...then he makes a call out thread that only draws even more attention and reason for Meth to post.  Well done sir.  

Let them yammer, just don't pay any attention to them.

And yet, you can't heed your own advice and instead makes a topic about him.  How about you take your own advice and not pay attention to them.  I can't stand 90% of the shit he posts, but I don't go making a new topic to only draw more unneeded attention or reason for him to post.  If you don't want war, the way it sounds, you should talk to your own leader.  

This in a nutshell.  Mr. Strange complains about Methrage, his posts/persona/topics/alliance...then he makes a call out thread that only draws even more attention and reason for Meth to post.  Well done sir.  

And yet, you can't heed your own advice and instead makes a topic about him.  How about you take your own advice and not pay attention to them.  I can't stand 90% of the !@#$ he posts, but I don't go making a new topic to only draw more unneeded attention or reason for him to post.  If you don't want war, the way it sounds, you should talk to your own leader.

I don't think 90% of my posts are bad, but a lot of great points other than our disagreement there.

We condensed all recognitions of war & declarations by LPC alliances in one thread for both Kashmir & COBRA. Already we have 2 COBRA threads regarding this war, ironically complaining about attention given to us when they already have twice as many threads they`ve created about this war seeking attention.

And yet, you can't heed your own advice and instead makes a topic about him.  How about you take your own advice and not pay attention to them.  I can't stand 90% of the !@#$ he posts, but I don't go making a new topic to only draw more unneeded attention or reason for him to post.  If you don't want war, the way it sounds, you should talk to your own leader.  

I am my leader. Methrage has to be dealt with first, then ignored, just like I said.

Methrage, why can't you get peace for more then a week?

I am my leader. Methrage has to be dealt with first, then ignored, just like I said.
Methrage, why can't you get peace for more then a week?

You should be asking Jack & Kashmir why they are so obsessed with fighting me, since that is why.

It's not most of CN who is against me, it's the same individuals & alliances who keep starting wars with us because of their obsessions. I wanted nothing to do with Kashmir ever again after our last official war, but it's hard to ignore something constantly attacking you regardless of peace agreements.

You should be asking Jack & Kashmir why they are so obsessed with fighting me, since that is why.

It's not most of CN who is against me, it's the same individuals & alliances who keep starting wars with us because of their obsessions. I wanted nothing to do with Kashmir ever again after our last official war, but it's hard to ignore something constantly attacking you regardless of peace agreements.

Oh it sure it is .... Those few individuals are just the one's who choose to show it on a nation to nation level while some just like to pick at you like a scab and the rest just outright ignore you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2016 at 2:26 PM, Dr Strange said:

Alright don't be smart, I'm just seeking information through conversation.

yeah your a dumb...believing until now that jack layton and kashmir wasn't at fault from the start

As ribbon barter of the Goons war, I can state that regardless of the odds, Methrage will prevail. And it's why M Inc members personally love him.

Kashmir have always been opportunist because they are too chicken !@#$ to do anything else and they fill that void by antagonizing methrage.

So it's not really loving or hating methrage- regardless he's earned of respect for his persistancy and non-cookie cutter appearance.

sort of like what you're doing, 'talking down methrage in hopes of relavance'.

it's people like you who are a waste of time.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 hours ago, visayan said:

yeah your a dumb...believing until now that jack layton and kashmir wasn't at fault from the start

I believe I would be dumb if I assumed that one side was entirely right and the other completely wrong. This thread was posted when I had not thoroughly investigated the matter for myself, and for that I am sorry. Kashmir started this war. I know that now, and I leave it up to them and LPC to work out a solution to their problems. Or continuously smash each other into oblivion. Whatever they choose.

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

As ribbon barter of the Goons war, I can state that regardless of the odds, Methrage will prevail. And it's why M Inc members personally love him.

Kashmir have always been opportunist because they are too chicken !@#$ to do anything else and they fill that void by antagonizing methrage.

So it's not really loving or hating methrage- regardless he's earned of respect for his persistancy and non-cookie cutter appearance.

Relevance was not my aim. Perhaps you should take the time to get to know me better Hitchcock, you'll find I'm a very selfless person ?

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

hahaha..this is right, Kashmir was still butthurt they couldn't put us down since the Dream War and has been sponsoring proxy wars against us.