We are all gentlemen here. We are letting emotions get the best of us. I for one wish LN and his allies luck against us and COBRA. We both have our hands full and it will be a good battle. Goodluck all.

I like this guy, indeed goodluck to us all. We're all just trying to have a good time right!

Yeah let's try to enjoy the fireworks without quite so much incoherent screaming here, please, everyone.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we converskng with an opponent who don't even have the balls to recognise the alliance against which they are fighting. Methrage and his friends clearly lost it in the forums talking with us. We have answered each and every one of their allegations while making them fools. Go on a and enjoy nuking 100 days old nations prick. COBRA wont lose this war and we wont surrender also.

Why are we converskng with an opponent who don't even have the balls to recognise the alliance against which they are fighting. Methrage and his friends clearly lost it in the forums talking with us. We have answered each and every one of their allegations while making them fools. Go on a and enjoy nuking 100 days old nations prick. COBRA wont lose this war and we wont surrender also.

lol, there is nothing to answer or discuss. You guys declared war on us, so here we are.

Your lame insults won't improve your combat performance. You guys chose this war against us, so calling me a prick for getting declared on by you guys just adds further reason for me to not want peace with COBRA for a very long time. You guys chose to attack us in support of Jack Layton in an aggressive war, before anyone even came to our defense.

Don't blame me for your failures in avoiding choosing a leader who wouldn't put your alliance in a position where fighting each other is the only option for both of us.

I find COBRA to be somewhat annoying, and I'm almost tempted to side with Methrage. Almost.

Annoying u find us eh.
Let me remind you that this is OUR DoW thread and it is US who is actually fighting a war and it is US who is eating and sending nukes and WE are not talking anything about YOU or to YOU to annoy YOU in any possible way. Edited by Roal36

Annoying u find us eh.
Let me remind you that this is OUR DoW thread and it is US who is actually fighting a war and it is US who is eating and sending nukes and WE are not talking anything about YOU or to YOU to annoy YOU in any possible way.

Kinda makes RV's point

I just pray you hold true to this for at least 30 days, hoping closer to 40 days so i get to more back collections in, by that time the last of my tech will be gone more than likely sooner then I will be at meths range with my wondered nation and we shall see how he holds up then, I do find it laughable I have to admit that he claims victory when fighting nations with no wonders simply due to how low his NS is and he calls that a victory, It reminds of a short video i once saw where a 30 year old man slapped a 4 year old boy and claim he won that fight, then ran crying when the little boys 26 year old father beat the crap out of him.

Methrage and his little methheads are nothing more than bullies.

Quick edit: Someone also said in another topic about people moving to brown to vote on getting him pushed out of the senate, I totally agree with this, I would love to see some people move to brown just to push him out, personally i believe that's all he has left once that's gone he will be gone. He only went to brown as thats the only colour he could do this shit on

Edited by Devialance

I just pray you hold true to this for at least 30 days, hoping closer to 40 days so i get to more back collections in, by that time the last of my tech will be gone more than likely sooner then I will be at meths range with my wondered nation and we shall see how he holds up then, I do find it laughable I have to admit that he claims victory when fighting nations with no wonders simply due to how low his NS is and he calls that a victory, It reminds of a short video i once saw where a 30 year old man slapped a 4 year old boy and claim he won that fight, then ran crying when the little boys 26 year old father beat the crap out of him.

Quick edit: Someone also said in another topic about people moving to brown to vote on getting him pushed out of the senate, I totally agree with this, I would love to see some people move to brown just to push him out, personally i believe that's all he has left once that's gone he will be gone. He only went to brown as thats the only colour he could do this !@#$ on

If we have have Kashmir's intervention in fighting those big boys in LPC ie Methane and Rebel we will hold on.
O/ COBRA
O/ Kashmir
God bless the Devil's Brigade.

They won't last 40 days before tap out, Devialance. Not without some serious intervention.

Maybe not, I don't know but it has come to the point where I will support anyone hitting methrage, I do not know maybe its the fact he has so many wonders and spend most of his time picking on nations less than 100 days old then claims a victory in white peace, in most cases the only reason he get white peace is due to the fact there's not point beating a dead dog you know. People just get bored with beating him.

Well if he rebuilds or not, can not wait to see just how good he is, from the way he goes on I am thinking he is the most elite fighter and who best to test my skills on :) 

Maybe not, I don't know but it has come to the point where I will support anyone hitting methrage, I do not know maybe its the fact he has so many wonders and spend most of his time picking on nations less than 100 days old then claims a victory in white peace, in most cases the only reason he get white peace is due to the fact there's not point beating a dead dog you know. People just get bored with beating him.

Well if he rebuilds or not, can not wait to see just how good he is, from the way he goes on I am thinking he is the most elite fighter and who best to test my skills on :)

Without being funny, anyone can keep on fighting with endless Aid, Meths greatest Victory has been to wind you up so much, that you have wasted so much of your time and effort to come down join him in the endless griefer ranges.
You won't stop him, you'll just be another nation that hits him from time to time to see if you can get a reaction. Edited by The Pansy

Quick edit: Someone also said in another topic about people moving to brown to vote on getting him pushed out of the senate, I totally agree with this, I would love to see some people move to brown just to push him out, personally i believe that's all he has left once that's gone he will be gone. He only went to brown as thats the only colour he could do this !@#$ on

Dude, that's a pretty severe case of penis envy, you should let a doctor look at it.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Funny thing, Pansy, is that you can say the same exact thing about the Libertarian combatants in this and every other war of theirs and it's every much as true. Why according to your/his/those standards we're all winners in this wasteland of ours!

For those offended by COBRA, I present to you:

Imperial Decree from Kashmir

OlwCizq.gif

Please, COBRA, behave.

/s/
Your beloved protectors,
Kashmir

I hope this shall suffice.