Echelonflag2.jpg

As the Echelon AA has been emptied this officially ends our treaty with them. It saddens us to see them go, and we hope to see some of their members poke by every so often!

We can now let them rest with honor, as they deserved that and more!

lovetoo.gif

o/ Echelon

Echelon were pretty decent guys back in the day. Shame to see decent alliances go while pile of !@#$% like supernova !@#$% are still around. 

Calling Echelon decent is a bit of a stretch, but I guess if you're comparing them to SNX/MInc/aNiMaLz/LN, then it's valid. vOv

lol Echelon was a decent bunch of guys? They were grade-a idiots. Good riddance.

That's a little unfair. Sure, by the standards to the time they were active they were grade A, but the standards have slipped and they'd definitely be grade b idiots by today's standards.

Yes. We'll be cutting ties with CDS and NAAC as well.

I remember Echelon always being decent folks.  Sad to see them up and disappear.

If I'm perfectly honest, I had forgotten about Echelon as they simply dropped off the radar. It's a shame, but this is the world we are in now.

This is true, and it's a symptom of the problem.