B360 Dow On Gobra

COBRA is an independent alliance and our protectors don't interfere in our activities as long it doesn't, affect them or their other allies. Well most of the other allies has no raiding policy but our alliance don't and we aren't protected by one of those so called respectable alliances.
Please grow up negotiate ur self a peace deal with those allies of mine they are humans after all and reasonable guys. Usually I would have myself messaged them and requested ceasefire or peace but seeing how ur whinning about it and insulting us and our allies in public forum I am not gonna do it.

Well normally this should he dealt with in a back channel and in private but seeing this comment. Puts it at a bit of a sticky wicket. I have messaged COBRA leadership and the new war ongoing is currently residing on the Atlas AA and all pending are protected. While we are on the subject of hitting Atlas you have also hit our protectorate clearwater.

Now I'm a reasonable guy and have messaged your leader asking for peace to be sent and achieved on both fronts. I'm not asking for reps because meh I can rebuild it with one round of aid easily enough. I hope this can be resolved diplomatically and it should be.

Ball is in cobras side of the court.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm a reasonable guy and have messaged your leader asking for peace to be sent and achieved on both fronts. I'm not asking for reps because meh I can rebuild it with one round of aid easily enough. I hope this can be resolved diplomatically and it should be.

So, If I raid Clearwater or someone on your AA you'll send Auctor a message to stop me?

Awesome to know

Well normally this should he dealt with in a back channel and in private but seeing this comment. Puts it at a bit of a sticky wicket. I have messaged COBRA leadership and the new war ongoing is currently residing on the Atlas AA and all pending are protected. While we are on the subject of hitting Atlas you have also hit our protectorate clearwater.

Ball is in cobras side of the court.

I have allready asked for explanation from Celtucius on the Clearwater attack. Waiting for his reply.

If you liked ODN, just felt a bit lost because they were too big and wanted to leave, it's quite common for people in that exact situation to get protection from their former alliance as it - being large - has sufficient resources to protect them, and there is already some familiarity between the former member and the large alliance's government.

Of course, it's entirely possible that that is merely a story you are making up to cover some internal drama you don't want to discuss. Still, I see that you left voluntarily. You do seem to have received a decent quantity of aid from ODN, I hope you're not on a take-the-money-and-run plan. Those rarely work out well.

ODN do not offer protectorates to alliances of 1 member. Also there policy is a min of 10-15 nations.

My debts to ODN will be paid in full in due time. had a rough deal till this happened. I just need to contact those involved in ODN to re-nego my repayments.

Your fishing for a problem/issue between ODN an myself. Don't bother ODN an i remain on good terms.

Edited by JaggerRiver

No, I do not fish. If ODN has issues with you, they are free to come here and announce them. I'm more just giving open advice to anyone who decides to protect you that they should talk to ODN first. Good luck finding a protector; personally I think refusing protectorates to tiny alliances is foolish, the best protectorate deal I ever signed personally was with a two-nation alliance. (They grew.)

Jagger is a good guy. He is undecided on what he wants and needs to step back and learn how things work.

ODN is open to anyone seeking protection and we take very seriously all offers. There is a misunderstanding, we don't have a limit of members for an alliance we want to protect. One of the best alliances in this game is a former protectorate of ours and we are proud to call them brothers.