Imperial Doom Imperial Doom Imperial Doom

Donkey_Kong_Profile_Artwork_zpslvbqdbha.                                                                                               

Imperial Degree™ from the New Doom Order

Greetings puny mortals, in order to be able to join the imperial group known as the New Doom Order, prospective Kongs are encouraged to read over this imperial document because as soon as it is signed, they are locked into the contract. Additionally, by agreeing to this contract, they are forced to become a part of Kong Org which requires a 10,000,000 year commitment to the Imperial Kong Emperor and his Imperial Kong Empress. This commitment can't be rescinded once it has been made and violating will result an intense indoctrination of bananas into all exhaust ports.
Imperial Term I: Imperial Doomembership
Imperial Section I: Imperial Doommission
To be considered a candidate for konghood within the imperial group known as the New Doom Order, you must be approved by the Imperial Kongclave, with final confirmation being granted by the Imperial Kong Emperor. The candidate must be proactive and be fully cooperative even while bananas are forced into them. A conversation log between the candidate and the Imperial Doom Imperial will then be distributed to the imperial New Doom Order Government to determine whether the candidate is suitable to comply the Imperial Doom Emperor's wishes. If the candidate is to be recognized as a kong of the imperial New Doom Order, it is expected of the kong to be respectable and honorable to his or her equals. Finally, the kong is strongly encouraged to participate with the imperial coloulr sphere known as Pink.

Imperial Section II: Dual Memberships

We, at New Doom Order, do allow dual memberships. It is imperative for a kong to inform the Imperial Doom Emperor, The Imperial Doom Empress, or The Imperial Doombassador so the Imperial Doom Emperor, The Imperial Doom Empress, and The Imperial Doombassador may consider the kong’s position for the New Doom Order’s foreign affairs direction. The New Doom Order is not obligated to defend its kongs with dual memberships if the kongs are not present in the New Doom Order’s alliance affiliation. The kongs will be informed that once their departures from the New Doom Order occur, they will be perceived as a resignation of doomembership unless previously approved by the Imperial Doom Emperor, The Imperial Doom Empress, or The Imperial Doombassador.

Imperial Imperial Section III: Doomicide

The Imperial Doom Emperor, the Imperial Doom Empress, or the Imperial Doom Imperials may banish any kong they find to be incapable of carrying out the Imperial Doom Emperor’s will.

Imperial Term II: The Dooministration of the New Doom Order

The dooministration structure of the New Doom Order is primarily operated by the Imperial Doom Emperor, and The Imperial Doom Empress. The Imperial Doom Emperor and The Imperial Doom Empress has the authority to designate or detach any kong from a government position. Each Doom Councilor or higher is strongly advised to take in kongs to learn the arts of a Doominister’s own department’s field and to perform daily tasks. Imperial Doomarshall, Imperial Doombassador and Imperial Doomerchant are considered Imperial Ministers.

Imperial Section I: The Imperial Doom Emperor

The Imperial Doom Emperor is the benevolent and incorruptible dictator of the alliance, may he live forever. The Imperial Doom Emperor has final authority on all matters involving the New Doom Order. The Imperial Doom Emperor has the final say in affairs of establishment and cancellation of ties, issuing declaration of wars, and reaching conclusion of wars. Should the Imperial Doom Emperor be slain in battle, resigned his or her duties, or doommolated, The Imperial Doom Empress will ascend to the position.

Imperial Section II: The Imperial Doom Empress

The Imperial Doom Empress is the second in command of the alliance. She acts as a bridge between the doomembership and the Imperial Doom Emperor. In addition, it acts in an Councilory capacity to the Imperial Doom Emperor and a representative of the Imperial Doom Emperor in all matters should the Imperial Doom Emperor be unavailable.

Imperial Section III: The Imperial Doomsmith

The Imperial Doomsmith is the overseer of the New Doom Order’s military. The Imperial Doomsmith’s responsibility is to assess the condition of the New Doom Order’s doomembership body along with its ability to defend itself from external threats by means of inspecting treasuries, wonders, and revising and updating guides. The Imperial Doomsmith is given the “blank check” authority by the Imperial Doom Emperor to implement and maintain a military system that optimizes the New Doom Order’s ability to vaporize its enemies with banana peels. The Imperial Doomsmith has the Imperial Doom Emperor’s authority to permit raiding targets to kongs of the New Doom Order but not granted the permission to authorize wars on a sovereign alliance.

Imperial Section IV: The Imperial Doombassador

The Imperial Doombassador is the champion of the New Doom Order and its foreign affairs. The Imperial Doombassador’s responsibility is to assess the condition of the New Doom Order’s foreign ties and to confirm that the foreign ties remain compatible, ideally and philosophically. The Imperial Doombassador has the Imperial Doom Emperor’s authority to assign diplomats to other sovereign alliances and to maintain and regulate the New Doom Order’s foreign embassies and consulates.

Imperial Section V: The Imperial Doomerchant

The Imperial Doomerchant is the banana merchant of the New Doom Order who controls all economically viable assets in the New Doom Order, especially bananas, and its doomembership body. The Imperial Doomerchant’s responsibility is to assess the condition of the New Doom Order’s economy and ensure that the condition remains dynamic and sustainable.

Imperial Section VII: The Imperial Doom Imperial

The Imperial Doom Imperial is an individual with great experience and knowledge of the game. A Imperial Doom Imperial’s assessment is greatly respected by kongs and the Government of New Doom Order. Additionally, it serves as a mentor to the kongs and bears responsibility of all assistants’ positions as stated above. There can be more than one Imperial Doom Imperial.

Provision Number III: Imperial Kongclave

The Imperial Kongclave is strictly composed of Imperial Doom Imperials. The Imperial Kongclave will, collectively, assign a Imperial Doom Imperial to fill a Government member’s position temporarily should the Government member of the New Doom Order remain absent. The Imperial Kongclave reserves the right to promote a kong, if deemed to be appropriate, to a status of a Imperial Doom Imperial.

Provision Number IV: Raiding

The New Doom Order is NOT a raiding alliance. Select Kongs gather tribute, as is due the Order. Any who infer that the order "raids" are to be directed to this clause and allowed a chance to appologize. A kong conducting a tribute collecion will need The Imperial Doomsmith’s authorization to proceed. The New Doom Order believes in maintaining order in our world and condemns any and all rogue actions.

The New Doom Order Government:

Imperial Doom Emperor - Lord Hershey
Imperial Doom Empress - White Chocolate
Imperial Doomerchant - Supreme Emperor Daeg
Imperial Doombassador - Franz Ferdinand
Imperial Doomarshall - Banned

The Imperial Kongclave:

[REDACTED]

Also it is our Birthday today, so swing by our IRC #doomkingdom and join us for celebration.
Edited by Supreme Emperor Daeg

congrats. I remember when DK was an 'april fools' joke that turned out to be true.

sneaky, sneaky. (and happy birthday!)

And Kashmir, eat !@#$.   :)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Lord Hershey and I have had enough of running an  "alliance" full of the miscreants and "rogues" that make up Doom Kingdom.  It's way past time that we whip some "order" into doom.  Thus is is our pleasure to announce that we are changing our name to New Doom Order.  Effective immediately!

All repeat after me, Hail New Doom Order!

My fun-loving inglorious bastards of doom, 

It's has been a pleasure being a part of Doom Kingdom.  You are fantastic warriors,  active and intelligent members of this community, loyal to a fault and just plain fun.  Happy birthday.   Looking forward to the rest of this year.  Love you all.

Kindle disapproves so this is good.
All hail our new doom overlords

This dude has offered clear empirical evidence he is flat out head over heels in love with me.

The feeling is not mutual.

I find you to be a boring, pixel hugging lame who was a big part of 2.0 sucking as much as it did.

This dude has offered clear empirical evidence he is flat out head over heels in love with me.

The feeling is not mutual.

I find you to be a boring, pixel hugging lame who was a big part of 2.0 sucking as much as it did.

Uh huh. Ok then. Edited by USMC123

May DK rot in hell and may this new abomination take on the same mantle of scumbag cowards as its predecessors.

Different name same lames.

o/ LPC

If you give me the permanent title, Anarch of Doom; I'll give my approval.

Anyways, Happy Birthday! (Unless LH is april fooling me now)

Birthdays on planet bob are good. PR aside, any alliance who is active and wants to celebrate a birthday- there is no shame there. Regardless of what side the the isle you are on.

An active alliance on planet bob is like dog years, 1 active year = 4 inactive years in comparison (MHA)

Birthdays on planet bob are good. PR aside, any alliance who is active and wants to celebrate a birthday- there is no shame there. Regardless of what side the the isle you are on.

An active alliance on planet bob is like dog years, 1 active year = 4 inactive years in comparison (MHA)

I agree completely with the sentiment of your post.

I disagree. But I do agree they live dog years or lives of a dog. In fact I have referred to these cowards as dogs for some time now so it's fitting their age is compared to dog years. No I don't respect their birth. For every one of them 20 nations deleted. No. They are cowards and liars. Their birth should be spit on not praised.