Fellowship Of The Wolves Declaration

Canik

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So could you present the rest of us that "real info"?

First you must share all your internal communication logs for our entertainment. I'm particularly interested in the details of the whole tithe scheme you lot have going for you. 

Edited by shahenshah

First you must share all your internal communication logs for our entertainment. I'm particularly interested in the details of the whole tithe scheme you lot have going for you. 

There is no tithe in SPATR.

Anyways, you missed the point: bucovina didn't say the info is "secret" or "private". Bucovina said the info is "real". "Real" info doesn't have to be secret. I don't know whether that information is secret or not, so I'm asking.

Edited by murtibing

Anyways, you missed the point: bucovina didn't say the info is "secret" or "private". Bucovina said the info is "real". "Real" info doesn't have to be secret. I don't know whether that information is secret or not, so I'm asking.

It is private. With allies on both sides, I'd prefer it stay that way. I'd rather take the PR hit with non-allies than drag out what should be private in my opinion onto the OWF. That being said, any allies or effected parties are welcome to contact me privately if they want more information.

It is private. With allies on both sides, I'd prefer it stay that way. I'd rather take the PR hit with non-allies than drag out what should be private in my opinion onto the OWF. That being said, any allies or effected parties are welcome to contact me privately if they want more information.

I know what you are tip-toeing about, and quite frankly, it makes you look like worse of an ally. 

• 2 weeks later...