Fellowship Of The Wolves Declaration

Canik

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have MDoAPs with AB & ODN too.

But I don't expect anyone to understand with the information you all have. Go ahead and hate.

We don't hate coward, we pity you.

They are bandwagokimg because they feel like they can't use NEW after the war.

Oldest treaty on planet Bob- one I'm sure people before you would have killed to trigger.

But not you, pixel hugging at its finest and Id recommend you look hard at your other treaties and cancel the ones you don't plan to honor.

All the history FTW had with NEW and you spit in their face.

Oldest treaty on planet Bob- one I'm sure people before you would have killed to trigger.

But not you, pixel hugging at its finest and Id recommend you look hard at your other treaties and cancel the ones you don't plan to honor.

I think FTW formed after a lot of alliances had already been around a long time forming treaties. Alpha Omega has MDoAPs with Sparta & Umbrella from 2008. Although Umbrella rose out of the ashes of Genmay, so I'm sure there are treaties older.

The FEAR/NEW Treaty was signed in 2013, so its still a long ways off from oldest treaty even if we consider the FTW/NEW relationship to exist longer than FTW. Its still a long lasting treaty, but not the oldest.

Edited by Sephiroth

I think FTW formed after a lot of alliances had already been around a long time forming treaties. Alpha Omega has MDoAPs with Sparta & Umbrella from 2008. Although Umbrella rose out of the ashes of Genmay, so I'm sure there are treaties older.

The FEAR/NEW Treaty was signed in 2013, so its still a long ways off from oldest treaty even if we consider the FTW/NEW relationship to exist longer than FTW. Its still a long lasting treaty, but not the oldest.

That FEAR/NEW treaty in 2013 was the second time they signed it.

Even going off of that, you're still incorrect. Look this stuff up before saying it.

Umbrella doesn't seem to list the Alpha Omega treaty on their wiki, but I'm fairly sure the Sparta & Alpha Omega Treaty still exists from 2008.

Although regardless of whether other alliances have older treaties, it is still surprising to see them jump on the opposing side as their oldest treaty partner. I think that's what should be relevant for FTW & NEW. Treaties which existed before their alliances were created don't really matter in regards to their relationship.

Edited by Sephiroth

Umbrella doesn't seem to list the Alpha Omega treaty on their wiki, but I'm fairly sure the Sparta & Alpha Omega Treaty still exists from 2008.

Umbrella dumped AO after AO refused to defend them in Equilibrium.

We don't hate coward, we pity you.

I can understand the two of you, not having access to real info and collecting it only from third parties and OWF. 

Good luck FTW!