Fellowship Of The Wolves Declaration

Canik

FTWFlagWarW_zpsquhvquk1.png

In support of our allies in Oculus - FTW declares war on MONGOLS.

Our reason for this cannot fully be explained. There simply is not enough text in the universe.
Nor do I have any interest in explaining and making a spectacle out of things that should remain behind closed doors.

It must suffice to say, FTW has done all it can to keep the peace. FTW has done all it can to be fair.

Signed,
Alpha Canik

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see you edit your post back in the NEW thread claiming neutrality on the issue. One of the oldest treaties on Bob and you chose to bandwagon with an already lop-sided oculus bunch. Character revealed. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Sad to see you edit your post back in the NEW thread claiming neutrality on the issue. One of the oldest treaties on Bob and you chose to bandwagon with an already lop-sided oculus bunch. Character revealed. 

Maybe their allies should've waited a few days before striking NEW. It would make this a little less awkward wouldn't it Edited by rileyaddaff

That's the flag I added texture to I believe. FTW o/

My name is White Chocolate and I approve of this message.

Why thank you. :)

Your voice is certainly more noticeable than anything else you have to put on the table. Only it's a lot like nails on a chalkboard or a baby screaming on a plane. Not particularly something anyone cares to hear and has no serious effect on anything ever. I prefer, and am honestly more afraid of Methrage.

But please continue. I find myself simply intrigued by your lack of existence.....

"How can you walk around without a brain? Some questions just can't be answered". 

Edited by Fox Fire

That's the flag I added texture to I believe. FTW o/

Why thank you. :)

Your voice is certainly more noticeable than anything else you have to put on the table. Only it's a lot like nails on a chalkboard or a baby screaming on a plane. Not particularly something anyone cares to hear and has no serious effect on anything ever. I prefer, and am honestly more afraid of Methrage.
But please continue. I find myself simply intrigued by your lack of existence.....
"How can you walk around without a brain? Some questions just can't be answered".

Oh no, fox fire insulted me- I guess that means I should avoid responding factual posts relavent to the OP.

Was it FTW who signed a treaty with SNX right before the NpO hit or did that never happen? If so not what I expected when I saw FTW DoW.

Although I want to see what berbers thinks of this. Cowardly or not?

Nobody needs to know what I think :P.

Although SnX did just get hit for basically no reason and Mongols are very well covered by like 70% of the NS of the world, so I would have defended SnX if I was in their shoes. Or gone in with NEW, I am a sentimental bastard for long-standing treaties.

Then again, I have always been a root for the underdog kind of person as opposed to a wanting to win kind of person.

But meh, Wolves are cool, I am sure they have their reasons.

Edit:  lol touché if this was April Fool's :P

Edited by berbers