Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

Although the million dollar questions is why are the alpha wolves wars being opened and war odds checked. Especially if peace has already been agreed. If those nations are inactive then so be it leave it as that and open the other wars. Also the war slot filling is your own guys fault for intentionally hitting inactives. Come on man not even you are that dense and stupid surely.

Neptune was concerned as he sent peace and his opponents did not accept them. So he checked to see if they bought troops in the event that they wanted to quad him. It was purely a precaution.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All our guy was going was innocently checking his war screens... no 'attacks' were performed. It saddens me to see AW persecute an active, and curious nation.

If peace had already been declared between the two alliances, what reason does he have to check his war odds against them? He wouldn't be thinking of attacking an alliance his own alliance had just secured peace with, would he? Nice try on the spin, but nobody is buying it.

Neptune was concerned as he sent peace and his opponents did not accept them. So he checked to see if they bought troops in the event that they wanted to quad him. It was purely a precaution.

You can check soldier count without going into the battle screen. Or do your nations just have no grasp of how this actually works?

Edited by Spartan1985

Because the peace that he sent was not accepted. How was neptune supposed to know that they were all of a sudden 'inactive'. He wasn't checking his odds to war them, he was checking to see if they've bought troops, ie rejected neptune's peace offer

Because the peace that he sent was not accepted. How was neptune supposed to know that they were all of a sudden 'inactive'. He wasn't checking his odds to war them, he was checking to see if they've bought troops, ie rejected neptune's peace offer

You're not half as clever as you think you are. Any competent nation ruler can check activity and soldier count in the main nation screen, and you of course know that.

Were they inactive or were they willfully holding slots hostage? Decide on one !@#$ excuse already and stick with it. Or do us all a favor, shut up, and take your lumps.

There's mah stalker. Buzz off, stupid neutral. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

There's mah stalker. Buzz off, stupid neutral.

Your insults are as clever as your rhetoric. Which is about as effective as your nation building and warring capabilities.

Stalker? I'll defer to your expert knowledge on the matter, you being a Junka fanboy and all.  :ehm:

Because I'm sure he was scared of two inactive weak wolves.....makes him sound more pathetic by the minute

Suddenly inactive??? He attacked them while they were inactive?

You must be confused with the definition of sudden...here it is for you:

sud·den:
occurring or done quickly and unexpectedly or without warning

Glad I could help with your confusion :)

Apparently not. Read the the OP of this thread?

The colored text was a strain on the eyes, so I didn't read those. Although I guess that is where the attempted diplomacy likely took place. Bright green on a white background isn't the best color choice. :p

The colored text was a strain on the eyes, so I didn't read those. Although I guess that is where the attempted diplomacy likely took place. Bright green on a white background isn't the best color choice. :P

I was in a hurry and wanted to distinguish between the two senders.

AL

I did not intentionally hit an inactive. I already posted how it went in post #71.

One of the nations in question is undoubtedly inactive. The other one, collected on the 18th - so when I declared on the 25th still would have shown active within the last week.

I did not intentionally hit an inactive. I already posted how it went in post #71.

One of the nations in question is undoubtedly inactive. The other one, collected on the 18th - so when I declared on the 25th still would have shown active within the last week.

Are you a noob to this world? Is this your first war? Do you understand basic mechanics? 

You clearly note them inactive, you obviously checked them out prior as you are making clear. And you hit them anyways. And now you fuckwits sit here claiming THEY intentionally slot filled you? Based on your admitted research, it sounds you intentionally slot filled yourself.

So what you are saying is you accidentally attacked two inactive nations blocking yourself from attacking others after our peace....Finally after 6 pages we have some honesty on your side.

Al

Dear Al- please send us a list of who we 'can' and 'cannot' hit during the duration of this war so that I do not have to sit here and listen to you whine, and complain that it's 'our' fault that your members are useless.

Make the list.

Lord Hitchcock has went out of his way to speak favorably of Alpha Wolves and made sure we peaced that war out with the TRE. So I would think Alpha Wolves would offer a little more leniency with Monsters Inc, going by how they have went out of their way to speak highly of AL Bundy.

Kind of lame to see peace voided due to an inactive not accepting peace, creating a situation where someone in a lot of wars can easily go down the list by mistake and hit them as they fight others. Monsters Inc have a lot on their plate already.

Dear Al- please send us a list of who we 'can' and 'cannot' hit during the duration of this war so that I do not have to sit here and listen to you whine, and complain that it's 'our' fault that your members are useless.

Make the list.

Your member knows how to check the nations out. You should ask him to teach you, so you can teach the others you lead.

Hit whomever you want - but don't turn around and blame the nations that get hit for being inactive when your nations are doing their due diligence and finding this information prior to attacking the nations. 

Those two nations are not at fault for anything except being inactive.

Make the list.

I dont care who you pick just dont whine about it down the road!

Lord Hitchcock has went out of his way to speak favorably of Alpha Wolves and made sure we peaced that war out with the TRE. So I would think Alpha Wolves would offer a little more leniency with Monsters Inc, going by how they have went out of their way to speak highly of AL Bundy.

Kind of lame to see peace voided due to an inactive not accepting peace, creating a situation where someone in a lot of wars can easily go down the list by mistake and hit them as they fight others. Monsters Inc have a lot on their plate already.

I stood up for LH in the past and he also did the same for me....now he treats me and my alliance without any respect and throws accusations and disrespect my way....

Now they have more on their plate due to their disrespect and rudeness that could have been easily avoided.

Al

I dont care who you pick just dont whine about it down the road!

I stood up for LH in the past and he also did the same for me....now he treats me and my alliance without any respect and throws accusations and disrespect my way....

Now they have more on their plate due to their disrespect and rudeness that could have been easily avoided.

Al

If someone is in a lot of wars, its easy to accidently hit someone you don't mean to when you go down the list to ground attack everyone quickly after deploying.

So I think these attacks against inactives could very likely be completely accidental & not done to insult Alpha Wolves. I think this is much more likely the case of a mistake if you're just talking about the attacks. I haven't read through the whole thread, so I can't comment on any back and forth. However I doubt any disrespect was intentional.

Edited by Sephiroth

More on our plate? Considering we are doing some IRONing at the moment, I highly doubt you will even be noticed.

I did enjoy this conversation though.

Fill a couple defensive slots for us!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Given that there's been only seven pages of Monsters Inc saying they did it intentionally and feel it was completely reasonable to keep doing so, that's a rather generous interpretation.