Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

Well how about you jump up in strength a little....hmmrr around 80k? Ill give you a fight.

It is much more satisfying to see your followers burn for your mistakes. And in this circumstance, completely neccessary

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is much more satisfying to see your followers burn for your mistakes. And in this circumstance, completely neccessary

What Mr Hitchcock means by this, Al, is that he is far too poor to ever reach 80k, and no doubt always will be.

Well I have come to the conclusion that arguing with MI is pointless. They obvious do not care about damaging nations under peace terms.

The discussion is not about my inactive wolves, your "inactive reps" you sent after the re-declare, or anything else. It is that damage was done to my wolves after peace was agreed upon and you guys done give a crap about violating peace.

At this point war continues.

Al

And that's why, white peace or token reps simply won't create enough deterrence and you'll get hit again later. You've tried that approach and it failed. So the recommendation would be that you create terms that have deterrence. For majority of the alliances, white peace is good, but some people just dont get it.

Edited by shahenshah

While I find this to be highly entertaining and the popcorn is absolutely exquisite, my growing figure is impeding my golf game :(

There's an easy fix for that... When I slice my golf ball into the edge of the woods I simply take an additional one with me and pretend like I found the original ball.

Another good (while expensive) alternative is to buy your buds a couple rounds of spirits. Allowing you to keep score without being hassled about that 'drop' you forgot to take a stroke on back at hole seven.

And lastley, if your buds 'give you a putter length', then take advantage of them and bring a belly putter- it's not your fault they did clarify the rules beforehand.

By doing these three things, I have improved my golf game dramatically.