Alpha Wolves Re-Declare

Alpha Wolves Re-declare

3863b05d-d548-46f6-b211-e4dae048ea77_zps

The short war between Monsters INC v.s. WFF and the Alpha Wolves ended last week after a peace agreement was made between MI and WFF since they were the main alliances involved and the Wolves entered in defense of WFF, so we let them figure out the peace.

At the end of the war two wolves were attacked by MI and were inactive at that time and still are today. (Nice strong targets to pick on I guess) Now MI is continuing to attack/ send them defeat alerts. This is not necessary and is causing my inactives damages after peace. I asked MI to stop and they have not.

Alpha Wolves will not take this insult.

Alpha Wolves declare War on Monsters INC

Please see all the messages between LH and Myself.

Al Bundy

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Al Bundy    Date: 3/29/2016 8:06:09 PM

Subject: Ewwww

I hate that I have to bring this up and sound rude but here it is:

Kingneptune is continuing to hit my inactive wolves for the last two days. I have a screen shot of it. I don’t know what attack he is doing but unless I found out otherwise we have two options, either he send my both my inactives reps or we will have to war again.

Thanks,

AL

To: Al Bundy From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 3/29/2016 8:17:19 PM

Subject: RE: Ewwww

Message: They probably didn't accept peace. Which means they had defeats- and that's quite a fine line considering he's at war with 5 other nations, just by checking a war screen would send the inactive into defeat.

I'd advise that you have your pups send peace as agreed.

L_H

To: Al Bundy From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 3/29/2016 8:19:06 PM

Message: And also- them sending peace is just as much their part of the agreement as it is ours.

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Al Bundy Date: 3/29/2016 9:03:04 PM

Message: No, sending defeats is not nessary. Its not their fault ur guy picked on two inactive guys when we were at war. He does not need to checks his odds with them and send them defeat alerts. Sending peace and leaving them be is all thats nessary.

Now both my guys got 2 defeat alert when we were at peace.

He sends reps.

Al

To: Al Bundy From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 3/29/2016 9:33:30 PM

Message: The same could be said that you are deliberately blocking neptune from declaring more wars.

Let's not BS Al

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Al Bundy Date: 3/29/2016 10:24:11 PM

Message: Lets not bs lh...u can easly see they are inactive. I cant delibertaly blocking him if they are inactive....duh..and we peaced out so no more damages should come there way even though they are inactive and ur guy sending defeat alerts is causing more damage after peace.

Just have him send the reps man.

Al

To: Al Bundy From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 3/29/2016 11:29:31 PM

Message: Your nations being too inactive isn't my problem. And I know Nord was coming a reason to renter after that embarressment so cut the e-lawyering bs and Quito knick picking a sad excuse.

Tell Ya what- I'll send you 10 dollars and 2 troops for your efforts.

End of discussion.

To: Lord Hitchcock From: Al Bundy Date: 3/30/2016 7:16:42 AM

Message: You know Ive stuck up for you over the time Ive know you and you for me...I don't know why you are being this way over your guy hitting my inactives. Peace was made no further damages should come their way. Its not hard to avoid, you don't gain anything from it anyway.

WFF has nothing to do with this and I wouldn't even request them to attack if I have too for your one nation being a dick.

Al

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they will claim victory because you didn't continue to fight.  It is their MO.

You forgot about the fair and balanced newscast that will appear on every screen across the globe stating the same, if anything their predictable.

Edited by Freelancer

Let it it be noted to the fine, classy rulers of planet bob that Monsters Inc attempted every avenue of diplomacy to resolve this situation.

It saddens me to not see Alpha Wolves follow their end of the peace deal- in fact- if anything, they abused it by purposely not sending / accepting peace; in a blatant attempt to block our offensive war slots.

As can be seen here:

kingneptune

(3/29/2016 9:28:55 PM) 
I sent peace, they ignored thus blocking my war slots.

I "checked" my odds and unfortunately because they were too stupid to buy troops they received a defeat alert. I sent peace again. I checked my odds again the next day - same sh1t. Defeat alerts. So I've sent peace twice to both nations, they have chosen to ignore it.
As you said, the peace agreement is two sided. They aren't holding up their side of the bargain. I'll send peace again now. But I will check my odds again at update. I've not done any other attacks. 
They are not inactive Al Bundy's complaint is proof of that - they're just deliberately blocking two of my war slots by not accepting peace. Until my first nuke yesterday (or day before) I wasn't in anarchy and hadn't been for over a week. Those slots would have been utilized if it wasn't for these two morons.
So ya can tell Al, get his morons to sent peace offers. I will not sent any more after today. I will be checking the odds every day till the wars expire.
Consider it "Stupid Tax". :)

This is a sad excuse Al, it's not our fault that your members are too inactive and that's not our problem. Regardless, I had offered Al a severance package to send him on his way and he took it as a insult. Al, if your members are inactive, then boot them.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Let it it be noted to the fine, classy rulers of planet bob that Monsters Inc attempted every avenue of diplomacy to resolve this situation.

It saddens me to not see Alpha Wolves follow their end of the peace deal- in fact- if anything, they abused it by purposely not sending / accepting peace; in a blatant attempt to block our offensive war slots.

As can be seen here:

kingneptune

(3/29/2016 9:28:55 PM) 
I sent peace, they ignored thus blocking my war slots.

I "checked" my odds and unfortunately because they were too stupid to buy troops they received a defeat alert. I sent peace again. I checked my odds again the next day - same sh1t. Defeat alerts. So I've sent peace twice to both nations, they have chosen to ignore it.
As you said, the peace agreement is two sided. They aren't holding up their side of the bargain. I'll send peace again now. But I will check my odds again at update. I've not done any other attacks. 
They are not inactive Al Bundy's complaint is proof of that - they're just deliberately blocking two of my war slots by not accepting peace. Until my first nuke yesterday (or day before) I wasn't in anarchy and hadn't been for over a week. Those slots would have been utilized if it wasn't for these two morons.
So ya can tell Al, get his morons to sent peace offers. I will not sent any more after today. I will be checking the odds every day till the wars expire.
Consider it "Stupid Tax". :)

This is a sad excuse Al, it's not our fault that your members are too inactive and that's not our problem. Regardless, I had offered Al a severance package to send him on his way and he took it as a insult.

It is your guy's fault for attacking inactive nations, he got them involved now he has to deal with them clogging up his war slots, there were plenty of other targets that were active. Checking to see his odds once could have been forgiven but continuing it is doing it on purpose. He is an experienced member, and he knows checking his odds would send defeat alerts...He also knew they were inactive and usually after you send nukes they have no troops......

This was an easily avoidable issue on your part.....

Im sadden by this outcome, thinking you guys could push us around after the years of friendship. As for your rep offer, anyone knows that was an insult.

Al

It is your guy's fault for attacking inactive nations, he got them involved now he has to deal with them clogging up his war slots, there were plenty of other targets that were active. Checking to see his odds once could have been forgiven but continuing it is doing it on purpose. He is an experienced member, and he knows checking his odds would send defeat alerts...He also knew they were inactive and usually after you send nukes they have no troops......

This was an easily avoidable issue on your part.....

Im sadden by this outcome, thinking you guys could push us around after the years of friendship. As for your rep offer, anyone knows that was an insult.

Al

And you just admitted that he didn't 'attack'... glad we cleared this up

Do you and your men legitimately have no idea how the war system works here, L_H? That would help explain things and perhaps lead to more productive dialogue.

Do you and your men legitimately have no idea how the war system works here, L_H? That would help explain things and perhaps lead to more productive dialogue.

All our guy was going was innocently checking his war screens... no 'attacks' were performed. It saddens me to see AW persecute an active, and curious nation.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

And you just admitted that he didn't 'attack'... glad we cleared this up

I really don't know what attacks occurred, they are inactive. You are the one that said they were defeat alerts. I notice the total attack in the war screen increasing after peace.

Either way you are causing damages after peace, voids any peace we had.

Al

All our guy was going was innocently checking his war screens... no 'attacks' were performed. It saddens me to see AW persecute an active, and curious nation.

Perhaps it was innocent the first time it was done. Now that it's being done everyday as a "stupid tax" as King Neptune so lovingly put it, it is no longer an accident. Now it is a repeat offense and what sounds like a violation of your peace agreement with the Alpha Wolves. It's pretty clear that the two AW nations in question are inactive. Neither have launched a single attack in 5 days at war.

Does it suck that King Neptune managed to hit two inactive members of AW? Sure. It sucks for him because he wasted his offensive slots on inactives and it sucks for AW because they unfortunately have two inactive members and have had to continue to deal with you.

Don't worry about King Neptune's slots though. He'll see plenty of action for a long time.

Edited by The Warrior

You can check odds reasonably by looking at their nation page to see how many troops they have, tanks they have, and their tech, no?  Just saying, not my issue.  maybe communicate that to the membership going forward.  

I really don't know what attacks occurred, they are inactive. You are the one that said they were defeat alerts. I notice the total attack in the war screen increasing after peace.

Either way you are causing damages after peace, voids any peace we had.

Al

Causing damages after peace voids any peace we had, indeed.

Hitch-Cock, you really are something else... Forum/AA Spies, log drops, roasting players publicly when it should have been done privately or at least on an IRC chan; and now breaking peace with someone you once referred to as a good friend. Alpha Wolves are in the title of the peace treaty and their icon is on that chick. Shame on you sir for mentioning my name in a PM without saying Sir as well.