Operasi Puputan (Nusantara Declaration)

wayoik

I don't believe the Bones situation is as clear cut as your are spinning it, we can agree to disagree.

I guess in that way, it serves as a nice IQ test.

Bones is in SPTR gov.  Is Bones a member of SPTR?

____  Yes

____  No

_____ I need more info and this doesn't seem clear, perhaps Gus wrote out a PLAN?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then pull up a chair and let's do this !@#$.

I dunno if you guys know what a natty daddy is, but it's cheap and I have two of them and I will not share.

I guess in that way, it serves as a nice IQ test.

Bones is in SPTR gov.  Is Bones a member of SPTR?
____  Yes
____  No
_____ I need more info and this doesn't seem clear, perhaps Gus wrote out a PLAN?

Again, is he Gov or is he a founder with some influence? There is a difference.

When can DK expect a DoW then, since me and riley and iso left the AA to start our own and hit Valhalla?

Why you saying DK is too chicken shit to defend their ally and need to be brought into war kicking and screaming like a little girl (Devialance). Surely you aren't insinuating DK are cowards?

Why you saying DK is too chicken !@#$ to defend their ally and need to be brought into war kicking and screaming like a little girl (Devialance). Surely you aren't insinuating DK are cowards?

Lol again with the reach, I wasn't expecting an actual DoW, it was a rhetorical question to further an argument.

Don't be obtuse and try and get me to comment on DK when I am not affiliated with them.

Read Meth's post( god did I just say that? I need to stop day drinking)

He is not currently gov of TiR regardless of past or future relationships.

I don't believe the Bones situation is as clear cut as your are spinning it, we can agree to disagree.

I didn't realize that Kaskus engaged first, point withdrawn and apologies.

Edit: i have to put this here, meths post originally said Doornail which I agree with and he edited it to me, which I don't agree with. There is no indication I would be given a gov position if I ended up back at DK and its stupid of him to assume so.

just for the record sometimes things just dont seem as they look ?

from the link

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128617-recognition-of-state-of-war-by-swash-plates-and-tail-rotors/

2016-03-29_1706.png

Edited by brucemania

Ah !@#$, now I remember who he is...

He's the one who tried oh-so-hard to extend the NSO-Kaskus conflict and derail every small inch we were trying to gain in even communication with Kaskus (which was already a very difficult task all on it's own).

However in the end he folded and dropped to his knees like a good little boy.

Why you saying DK is too chicken !@#$ to defend their ally and need to be brought into war kicking and screaming like a little girl (Devialance). Surely you aren't insinuating DK are cowards?

When all the brave fighters leave AA to fight, of course the main AA won`t budge. To berbers credit he tried at least.

He's the one who tried oh-so-hard to extend the NSO-Kaskus conflict and derail every small inch we were trying to gain in even communication with Kaskus (which was already a very difficult task all on it's own).

However in the end he folded and dropped to his knees like a good little boy.

Grandpa, are you telling another big fish story?

As I recall a version that's not a smorgasbord of medication, senile and alzheimers, neither of you were talking and had not been talking for near a month. My attempts to contact you were ignored, prompting me to aid nations you were at war with. Which caused you to throw a tantrum and include us in your war.

Was a long tme ago, thanks for the reminder,  good times. :)

Edited by DoorNail

Again, is he Gov or is he a founder with some influence? There is a difference.

berbers, I don't think anyone but you is questioning this. Sengoku & Co said he was gov before, then that SPATR member all but confirmed it, and then his sig was on the DoW. In fact, the majority of SPATR leadership is in MONGOLS as was made clear throughout this saga so far. Nobody at this point seems unclear on this issue except you. All actions before, during, and after expansions point to this being the case. Agreeing to disagree because you devoted a weeks worth of debate to a failed talking point does not make you look reasonable. You are not winning this rhetorical front, please stop embarrassing yourself.

Edit: Purged word clones.

Edited by James Spanier

Everyone can say what they will about NEW and their decision to enter. It's not a decision I agree with personally, but one thing is for sure - NEW cares not what the odds are. If they perceive an injustice, they do not ask "but can we win?", they just act. There are very few on Planet Bob who could claim to be braver warriors.

Unfortunately, this war pits ally against ally for FTW. So I will not wish anyone luck, but I wish everyone much fun. o/

You have friends on both sides...
You're supposed to chicken out like doompussy...

Doompussy pada kecepirit di celana Masbro gantanX? Hahahaha salah pilih temen ente. Mantab lah NEW, merdeka!

Everyone can say what they will about NEW and their decision to enter. It's not a decision I agree with personally, but one thing is for sure - NEW cares not what the odds are. If they perceive an injustice, they do not ask "but can we win?", they just act. There are very few on Planet Bob who could claim to be braver warriors.
Unfortunately, this war pits ally against ally for FTW. So I will not wish anyone luck, but I wish everyone much fun. o/

Isn't the NEW/FTW treaty, one, if not THE oldest still-existing treaty on Bob? Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Isn't the NEW/FTW treaty, one, if not THE oldest still-existing treaty on Bob?

It's up there, but that doesn't mean we have to support them no matter the circumstances. Our treaty is a non-chaining MDoAP, and I messaged the leaders of NEW with our stance not long after the war started.

Normally, we might have still backed them up, but they are declaring on our allies in Oculus.

Edited by Canik

Doompussy pada kecepirit di celana Masbro gantanX? Hahahaha salah pilih temen ente. Mantab lah NEW, merdeka!

ini game udh krg gregedddd, pensi dini ( biar pd kagak ngerti tuh bule.... kwkwkwk )

Dear NEW,

Thank you for putting me over the casualty count for my cemetery.

:popcorn: :ehm:

Dear NEW,

Thank you for putting me over the casualty count for my cemetery.

I'm a dragon and I love war. Also did I forget to tell you Bones has an open slot and that I'm afraid of attacking him. Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned this but I love war.

I'm a dragon and I love war. Also did I forget to tell you Bones has an open slot and that I'm afraid of attacking him. Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned this but I love war.

I'm Isolatar, I fail to understand that Pacificans follow orders and that my taunting comes in an improper format for execution. I understand that I need to resubmit my taunts through someone Maelstrom genuinely cares about in order to actually provoke him to attack because my sniveling little nation will otherwise have no significant impact on him or this war. I also understand that trying to Goad the Dragon of War into violating his orders is akin to asking it to violate its own plans as only a half-brained neanderthal would let his pride (fully) determine strategy and actually being good at warfare requires some thought. I need to consider this the next time I reply to the Dragon of War or he will verbally roast my rump again due to my incompetence. I hereby rescind my request Dragon of War, I realize you are the sexy beast you are and much smarter than my mere dimwittery. I also understand if the Dragon of War gets bones as a target, he will be treated just like any other, engaged and flambe'd. Per Bones' declaration from his nation.... I, Isolatar, need to get a woman.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex