Operasi Puputan (Nusantara Declaration)

wayoik

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=494289
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=227703

This trend of tag switching to avoid reprisals on their main alliance is cute, but as I've previously shown, we don't smoke that brand.

If they're on Brown & don't want to fight, I think you should leave them be. Also a bit uneven handed to ht some barely active alliances for it and not DK, although I do see the legitimacy of the AA switching argument; however TIR has a long history of being a peaceful alliance and helping others out. So I think that should be taken into consideration.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're on Brown & don't want to fight, I think you should leave them be. Also a bit uneven handed to ht some barely active alliances for it and not DK, although I do see the legitimacy of the AA switching argument; however TIR has a long history of being a peaceful alliance and helping others out. So I think that should be taken into consideration.

To: The Pansy    From: DoorNail    Date: 3/28/2016 1:30:48 PM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: Well we were limited on our options, sit back and be cowardly, watching our protector alliance burn or jump in and have some fun.

When Kaskus was hit, it's basically the same as hitting us too.

It actually played into our advantage some, all of TIR leadership couldn't ghost, but now we don't have to worry about having one stay out of the fight.

With our whopping-ly massive fighting force of five members, one nation is a lot. :)

Pretty sure they are having fun Methrage, that being said, no one will likely hold TIR at war longer than they wish to be, there is no grudge there.

I don't really give a fig for what color they're on. Sengoku believes in collective punishment. The government of an alliance must act responsibly and if they do not, the entire alliance is culpable.

I've yet to see a similar transgression against Sengoku by DK. However, if you feel the need to prosecute a war against DK because something like that happened to you, by all means. I won't argue with your reasoning. Sengoku is merely the police of what happens to Sengoku, not the world police as of yet.

It's completely uneven. That said TIR have seemed pretty cool thus far. I can't imagine any of us will be too hard on them if they decide they want out. Until then though, they'll be answering for the actions of their senior members that decided to attack Sengoku.

It wasn't an attempt to be cute, it was more along the lines of an irrelevant alliance being unworthy of our time.

Now that was an attempt at "cute" and requires the LOLface.

0a5b160b6b.gif

*walks over to a pile of collected enemy radios and speaks*   "Send more troops"  :)

o\NEW

Let's be real, TIR/DoorNail are absolutely not people you should be light on.

Are those your battle scars you are showing to the masses?

Did we rain nuclear fire upon thee and woundeth thy pride for eternal warnings for all that shall pass by?

Silence hypocrite, aid anymore nuclear rogues lately? :)

Did we rain nuclear fire upon thee and woundeth thy pride for eternal warnings for all that shall pass by?

See? It's like Methrage but somehow even worse at posting.

Hoodwinked seems like a strong word .. i would say agreeable and well planned out .. but then "your friends" according to you so you think do not have capable leadership or are not able to think for themselves as if you are calling them challenged.  To me personally i see more butt hurt statements for trying to cause descension for your ego than anything else.

Well I don't actually have anything to be butthurt over really. NPO and NG being in a position of power is actually great in my mind, love those AA's all to death.

My entire endgame goal was to beat up Valhalla, which turned out pretty awesome if you look at their NS drop since my escapade.

I am worried for you guys for the reason that if Umb plays the game like they usually do, then this war ends with Umb having an upper tier that is stronger than the rest of occulus combined.

If NPO is not concerned with that eventuality, then you aren't playing the long game as well as you normally do.

It's not like I expect anyone to agree with me on the OWF, but don't pretend I didn't have these exact same conversations in private with plenty of people who share my opinion of Umb, in your AA and other Occuli.

I am beholden to nobody and am free to speak my mind, so I am going to!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=494289
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=227703

This trend of tag switching to avoid reprisals on their main alliance is cute, but as I've previously shown, we don't smoke that brand.

When can DK expect a DoW then, since me and riley and iso left the AA to start our own and hit Valhalla?

I don't really give a fig for what color they're on. Sengoku believes in collective punishment. The government of an alliance must act responsibly and if they do not, the entire alliance is culpable.

I've yet to see a similar transgression against Sengoku by DK. However, if you feel the need to prosecute a war against DK because something like that happened to you, by all means. I won't argue with your reasoning. Sengoku is merely the police of what happens to Sengoku, not the world police as of yet.

Hi, I left DK and hit Sengoku.

Let's be real, TIR/DoorNail are absolutely not people you should be light on.

See? It's like Methrage but somehow even worse at posting.

Ah shit, now I remember who he is...

Hi, I left DK and hit Sengoku.

The nations in question are the current gov of TIR.

Are you suggesting you are currently gov of DK?

The nations in question are the current gov of TIR.

Are you suggesting you are currently gov of DK?

I was gov of DK until the minute I left, not really different than Mongols/SpATR and TiR/Kaskus

Edit: well there is one difference, there are repurcussions to hitting DK you don't want to deal with. So it's less a case of a rational policy and more a case of we did it because we could. Which is fine, butbdon't be disingenuous. Edited by berbers

I was gov of DK until the minute I left, not really different than Mongols/SpATR and TiR/Kaskus

Well, then you are doing a very poor job reading.  Bones is still active SPTR gov (as SPTR makes clear in their own posts), etc.

If you would like to suggest that you are currently active DK gov, feel free to.  Otherwise, they are not the same at all.

Edited by hartfw

Well, then you are doing a very poor job reading reading.

Bones is still active SPTR gov (as SPTR makes clear in their own posts), etc.

Those posts are not clear at all actually, I can't figure them out for the life of me. Also you hit BONES/SPaTR before you found out all that extra info. Edited by berbers

Those posts are not clear at all actually, I can't figure them out for the life of me. Also you hit BONES/SPaTR before you found out all that extra info.

Yeah, no.

If it turns out you actually are current .gov in DK berbers, I'm certainly interested in proof of that. Would make my next chat with White Chocolate interesting.

If it turns out you actually are current .gov in DK berbers, I'm certainly interested in proof of that. Would make my next chat with White Chocolate interesting.

Now you are reaching, show me one place I even remotely alluded to that.

Now you are reaching, show me one place I even remotely alluded to that.

So you're saying it's not a similar situation at all and you're just trying very very hard? Got it.

So you're saying it's not a similar situation at all and you're just trying very very hard? Got it.

I am saying you had nothing to tell you Bones was SpATr government when you hit them,and evem after the posts aren't exactly clear that he is currenly gov, just that as a founder he is still listened to.

And is Doornail still gov of TiR if he has to be accepted back onto the AA? I mean they could literally not take him back if the current leader doesn't want him back on the AA.

And what government member of Kaskus joined another AA to warrant a pre-empt for that matter?

I am saying you had nothing to tell you Bones was SpATr government when you hit them,and evem after the posts aren't exactly clear that he is currenly gov, just that as a founder he is still listened to.

And is Doornail still gov of TiR if he has to be accepted back onto the AA? I mean they could literally not take him back if the current leader doesn't want him back on the AA.

And what government member of Kaskus joined another AA to warrant a pre-empt for that matter?

The difference is, we absolutely knew BONES and Doornail were still government in their alliances. No information that has come out since has contradicted that. We did our research.

In fact, I've spoken with White Chocolate about you and rileyaddaff in the past and she made very clear what your positions in DK were.

As for Kaskus, their leader hit Reavers, an alliance we hold an active treaty with.

If you're going to day drink I'm going to have to join you.

The difference is, we absolutely knew BONES and Doornail were still government in their alliances. No information that has come out since has contradicted that. We did our research.

In fact, I've spoken with White Chocolate about you and rileyaddaff in the past and she made very clear what your positions in DK were.

As for Kaskus, their leader hit Reavers, an alliance we hold an active treaty with.

If you're going to day drink I'm going to have to join you.

Read Meth's post( god did I just say that? I need to stop day drinking)

He is not currently gov of TiR regardless of past or future relationships.

I don't believe the Bones situation is as clear cut as your are spinning it, we can agree to disagree.

I didn't realize that Kaskus engaged first, point withdrawn and apologies.

Edit: i have to put this here, meths post originally said Doornail which I agree with and he edited it to me, which I don't agree with. There is no indication I would be given a gov position if I ended up back at DK and its stupid of him to assume so. Edited by berbers