Operasi Puputan (Nusantara Declaration)

wayoik

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those alliances who could have entered in stylish fashion like NEW did, bringing on the casualties and showing loyalty; but didn't should be feeling pretty stupid now.

o/ Glory over hording pixels

o/ Death before cowardice

Liberty or Death! Agora, Anarchy, Action!

gadsden21.jpg?w=490&h=306

NPO countered a Kaskus nation hiding on the NEW AA, for clarification.

Thank's for NPO to hit me :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Very very very very surprise, NPO is the big AA but fear with me... :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Let's TUSBOL wkkwkwkwk :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

It's nice to see Umbrella beat my expectations, out of 90 something wars with NEW they managed to declare a whole 5 wars. You guys sure showed me and are clearly pulling your weight.

Good luck NEW, welcome to the fight. Might I suggest launching all offensive wars at Umb so they actually fight?

Edited by berbers

tTbYSw7.png

There were once warriors on this planet. But now they are all seem to be gone. These days it seems everyone just fight when they can win. This is a cowards mentality.

We are here to defend our right for sovereignty. Attacks on our allies SP&TR and Kaskus are unfounded as they were simply inactive alliances taken advantage of by people who are bored.

Therefore NEW declares war to whom connected with SPATR and Kaskus.

/s/
Nusantara Family

Good.  I've been waiting for this since eQ and you joining the 21 nation dogpile warriors.

It's nice to see Umbrella beat my expectations, out of 90 something wars with NEW they managed to declare a whole 5 wars. You guys sure showed me and are clearly pulling your weight.

Good luck NEW, welcome to the fight. Might I suggest launching all offensive wars at Umb so they actually fight?

Please do so he stops whining about us.  

Some of us need more sleep nowadays as well, especially after dealing with significant others over the weekend...

Good.  I've been waiting for this since eQ and you joining the 21 nation dogpile warriors.

Please do so he stops whining about us.  

Some of us need more sleep nowadays as well, especially after dealing with significant others over the weekend...

I guess it's just a fluke those people all happen to reside in Umbrella I guess.

Thanks for the answer, its not crazy or anything!

I guess it's just a fluke those people all happen to reside in Umbrella I guess.

Thanks for the answer, its not crazy or anything!

It might have something to do with the relative NS levels (and I'm in the middle of the NS pack for Umb), but I guess I'm crazy like that.  Given I woke up this morning and there is exactly 1 free slot in my range and would blow a stagger....

Keep peddlin' that stuff, pal.

It might have something to do with the relative NS levels (and I'm in the middle of the NS pack for Umb), but I guess I'm crazy like that.  Given I woke up this morning and there is exactly 1 free slot in my range and would blow a stagger....

Keep peddlin' that stuff, pal.

Here is the actual reality, a bunch of your allies hit NEW with less favourable nations while Umb sits there with monsters that are under-engaged.

Just like every war, yay!

Here is the actual reality, a bunch of your allies hit NEW with less favourable nations while Umb sits there with monsters that are under-engaged.

Just like every war, yay!

We base all our decisions off your postings.

What can we do to extract the maximum number of tears from berbers? Whatever that answer is usually where we go.

Does Indonesia still only have 1 or 2 ip addresses?

are you kidding me? Indonesia Raya have many many many ip address, if you don't know Indonesia, you can search google or wikipedia :v: :v: :v: :v:

We base all our decisions off your postings.

What can we do to extract the maximum number of tears from berbers? Whatever that answer is usually where we go.

The only tears I shed are for my friends who have been hoodwinked. The pixel preserving parasols are known plotters and planners, with no paralysis when it comes to preservation. Am I being persnickety? Perhaps but ponder this, the parasols' past predicts the plot to pre-empt the penultimate players and possess the 1st place.

Probability of parasol perfidy is past the 90th percentile.

The only tears I shed are for my friends who have been hoodwinked. The pixel preserving parasols are known plotters and planners, with no paralysis when it comes to preservation. Am I being persnickety? Perhaps but ponder this, the parasols' past predicts the plot to pre-empt the penultimate players and possess the 1st place.

Probability of parasol perfidy is past the 90th percentile.

Hoodwinked seems like a strong word .. i would say agreeable and well planned out .. but then "your friends" according to you so you think do not have capable leadership or are not able to think for themselves as if you are calling them challenged.  To me personally i see more butt hurt statements for trying to cause descension for your ego than anything else.

Why does TIR seem to be getting attacked & did this really start from NEW getting hit by NPO yesterday?

Seems this war is expanding in sneaky ways.

Auctor explained it and no, NEW has been planning to come in for a while and they revived a lot of dead nation rulers starting on the 18th and  a second wave came on the 20th. The 27th was the first day both of the major waves would be able to declare.  Given the  attacks on Sengoku by NEW within a little more than an hour of the Kaskus nation(Gallery) getting hit and mobilization that took place on the 26/27th, I don't think it's hard to tell what was going on.

TIR .gov members hit Sengoku nations without a declaration of war. Not sure why it would have been on us to post it for them.

Looking at the in-game DoWs, I see it starting with DoWs on them. Also their history shows no offensive wars.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance/war?alliance=The+Imperial+Remnant&start=2016-01-29&end=2016-03-29

Edited by Sephiroth

Looking at the in-game DoWs, I see it starting with DoWs on them. Also their history shows no offensive wars.

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance/war?alliance=The+Imperial+Remnant&start=2016-01-29&end=2016-03-29

DoorNail and StoopidAce ghosted Kaskus and those are the TIR members to which Auctor is referring.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=494289
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=227703

This trend of tag switching to avoid reprisals on their main alliance is cute, but as I've previously shown, we don't smoke that brand.