Operasi Puputan (Nusantara Declaration)

wayoik

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, someone ran out of crayons to eat.

Silence the oppositions with ridicule. For that which is not taken seriously, can not seriously harm you. When you don't see me, I can't see you. The soundness of your logic reflects the intellectual development of your alliance.

Edited by Partisan

Silence the oppositions with ridicule. For that which is not taken seriously, can not seriously harm you. When you don't see me, I can't see you. The soundness of your logic reflects the intellectual development of your alliance.

You better be careful Parti, they may make a comic now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

When wars go on as long as this, you have to wonder what counts as gravedigging.

I do wonder why all of these alliances seem to be intent on permawar, is no one able to translate from English to Indonesian?

cause we can..

why so serious?

is no one able to translate from Indonesian to English Puputan war means?

Edited by noname

6 hours ago, Blackatron said:

When wars go on as long as this, you have to wonder what counts as gravedigging.

I do wonder why all of these alliances seem to be intent on permawar, is no one able to translate from English to Indonesian?

Locked thread.  Your point is arguable and I'm not giving out a warning to anyone.  On the other hand, when a DoW thread is so old that discussion has stopped, it gets confusing if it the threads begins again.  So in this case, I'm just going to lock it.  I'll mention the issue to other mods regarding any future cases.  As a relatively new mod, I'm not sure what has been done in the past.

My suggestion is that if people want to talk about the length of a war and all the DoW's are too old, start a new thread here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/71-world-affairs-ic/