Operasi Puputan (Nusantara Declaration)

wayoik

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Isolatar, I fail to understand that Pacificans follow orders and that my taunting comes in an improper format for execution. I understand that I need to resubmit my taunts through someone Maelstrom genuinely cares about in order to actually provoke him to attack because my sniveling little nation will otherwise have no significant impact on him or this war. I also understand that trying to Goad the Dragon of War into violating his orders is akin to asking it to violate its own plans as only a half-brained neanderthal would let his pride (fully) determine strategy and actually being good at warfare requires some thought. I need to consider this the next time I reply to the Dragon of War or he will verbally roast my rump again due to my incompetence. I hereby rescind my request Dragon of War, I realize you are the sexy beast you are and much smarter than my mere dimwittery. I also understand if the Dragon of War gets bones as a target, he will be treated just like any other, engaged and flambe'd. Per Bones' declaration from his nation.... I, Isolatar, need to get a woman.

You don't get out much do you? Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Man.. you don't know what it's like to be a Pacifican. They keep me in R&D all day, injecting me with all these gadgets to "increase my productivity and augment my lethality." Sometimes I don't know where I end and begin, but getting out a lot, no I don't do that. Last time I stepped outside people ran in the other direction in terror. They deny me showers, it's likely why. They always give some excuse saying something about screwing up the electronics. I collect a lot of screams though, usually from enemies, sometimes from friends. Helps power the order you know? I've heard laughs work better so I've been trying to get a few of those.

How bout you one Eye?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Man.. you don't know what it's like to be a Pacifican. They keep me in R&D all day, injecting me with all these gadgets to "increase my productivity and augment my lethality." Sometimes I don't know where I end and begin, but getting out a lot, no I don't do that. Last time I stepped outside people ran in the other direction in terror. They deny me showers, it's likely why. They always give some excuse saying something about screwing up the electronics. I collect a lot of screams though, usually from enemies, sometimes from friends. Helps power the order you know? I've heard laughs work better so I've been trying to get a few of those.

How bout you one Eye?

I just got a job as a Pistachio model.

And per the OP, I would wager that NEW has some decent war chests. So I'm sure you could double your casualty count this war

I'm Isolatar, I fail to understand that Pacificans follow orders and that my taunting comes in an improper format for execution. I understand that I need to resubmit my taunts through someone Maelstrom genuinely cares about in order to actually provoke him to attack because my sniveling little nation will otherwise have no significant impact on him or this war. I also understand that trying to Goad the Dragon of War into violating his orders is akin to asking it to violate its own plans as only a half-brained neanderthal would let his pride (fully) determine strategy and actually being good at warfare requires some thought. I need to consider this the next time I reply to the Dragon of War or he will verbally roast my rump again due to my incompetence. I hereby rescind my request Dragon of War, I realize you are the sexy beast you are and much smarter than my mere dimwittery. I also understand if the Dragon of War gets bones as a target, he will be treated just like any other, engaged and flambe'd. Per Bones' declaration from his nation.... I, Isolatar, need to get a woman.

Touché.

Auctor explained it and no, NEW has been planning to come in for a while and they revived a lot of dead nation rulers starting on the 18th and  a second wave came on the 20th. The 27th was the first day both of the major waves would be able to declare.  Given the  attacks on Sengoku by NEW within a little more than an hour of the Kaskus nation(Gallery) getting hit and mobilization that took place on the 26/27th, I don't think it's hard to tell what was going on.

you can say and spin as much as you like but the truth is NPO forced NEW to come, if they not attack Akuang, it will be another story. 

you can say and spin as much as you like but the truth is NPO forced NEW to come, if they not attack Akuang, it will be another story.

Really? NEW took all of an hour and a half to go in? NEW's been bringing back dead nations for weeks because they had some kind of foreknowledge of that?

Gimme a farkin break.

You should be ashamed that just defending your allies wouldn't've been a good enough reason without making up horse pucky. Edited by Auctor

Really? NEW took all of an hour and a half to go in? NEW's been bringing back dead nations for weeks because they had some kind of foreknowledge of that?

Gimme a farkin break.

You should be ashamed that just defending your allies wouldn't've been a good enough reason without making up horse pucky.

bringing back dead nations is a mistake? really? and so why we feel so ashamed when we defend our member? 

bringing back dead nations is a mistake? really? and so why we feel so ashamed when we defend our member? 

I think you missed his point.

Trying to argue that NEW wasn't gearing up to join the war two weeks ago is incredibly disingenuous.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with defending your ally through any means possible. Telling lies I have little patience for.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=144926&Extended=1
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=477222&Extended=1

Also of note, none of the nations hitting Akuang were countered. If by some happenstance you aren't lying, then NEW is incredibly bad at this.

Edited by Auctor

I think you missed his point.

Trying to argue that NEW wasn't gearing up to join the war two weeks ago is incredibly disingenuous.

we just preparing if something bad coming for sure but join war? check our aid or assistance

There's absolutely nothing wrong with defending your ally through any means possible. Telling lies I have little patience for.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=144926&Extended=1
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=477222&Extended=1

Also of note, none of the nations hitting Akuang were countered. If by some happenstance you aren't lying, then NEW is incredibly bad at this.

i actually heard rumour about this a week ago. NPO isnt our main target, but those hit just a trigger.

So apparently, NEW doesn't defend its allies and it doesn't really defend its members either. That's a rather odd stance to take, wouldn't you say?

So apparently, NEW doesn't defend its allies and it doesn't really defend its members either. That's a rather odd stance to take, wouldn't you say?

Do you think NEW are big? we are nothing compare to your block.

Just want to give a shout out to my NEW adversary Jabrik and congratulate him on making top 5 of 7 day nation losses. Nothing more honorable than burning for your alliance and I will probably be up there soon myself. Proud to say that I've done roughly half the damage that's put him there. It's been a very good war. Hope everyone's enjoying the mutual curb stomping. I'll do my best to make it so you don't miss your moments of fame at the #1 spot tomorrow.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Just want to give a shout out to my NEW adversary Jabrik and congratulate him on making top 5 of 7 day nation losses. Nothing more honorable than burning for your alliance and I will probably be up there soon myself. Proud to say that I've done roughly half the damage that's put him there. It's been a very good war. Hope everyone's enjoying the mutual curb stomping. I'll do my best to make it so you don't miss your moments of fame at the #1 spot tomorrow.

wow.. you are awesome!!  :blush:

A mutual curbstomp? Is that what you and yours tell yourself at night?

You have no honor. You remind me of a championship fighter punching a 2 year old, squatting on him and then calling it a 'good fight'.

But then again: The subversive elements of the world must be silenced. Woe to those who seek their own freedom.

Gimme a farkin break.

You should be ashamed that just defending your allies wouldn't've been a good enough reason without making up horse pucky.

Oh look. Something did not go according to plan. Therefore, it must be a conspiracy, said the conspirator.

Leave your irrational rationalization behind and bask in the chaos you appear to crave. This is your world now. Revel in it.

Until the reckoning comes.

If DK let's Berbee back in, I think all of CN has a valid CB on them.

As if that abomination of a bloc of yours cares about CB and validity. Your credibility at this point is lower than the collective IQ of sengoku.