Operasi Puputan (Nusantara Declaration)

wayoik

tTbYSw7.png

There were once warriors on this planet. But now they are all seem to be gone. These days it seems everyone just fight when they can win. This is a cowards mentality.

We are here to defend our right for sovereignty. Attacks on our allies SP&TR and Kaskus are unfounded as they were simply inactive alliances taken advantage of by people who are bored.

Therefore NEW declares war to whom connected with SPATR and Kaskus.

/s/
Nusantara Family

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention NPO fired the first shots against NEW. Tear them a new one o/

NPO countered a Kaskus nation hiding on the NEW AA, for clarification.

Learn to read activity logs. We hit a Kaskus deserter.

What i see is a guy that was gone for half a year and switched AAs when he returned. I guess this is the first war that we seen this and you have 80% of the world pledging support for your actions so you can do whatever the fuck you want. If you guys are so desperate for a fight maybe you shouldn't treaty every AA that has a top tier and then you can get some action.

"Wow Oculus, what a bunch of cowards, what are you afraid of? Putting nations in PM! There's no chance that there will be any new combatants!" - People pretending this wasn't entirely expected or a talking point for the last several days.

tTbYSw7.png

There were once warriors on this planet. But now they are all seem to be gone. These days it seems everyone just fight when they can win. This is a cowards mentality.

We are here to defend our right for sovereignty. Attacks on our allies SP&TR and Kaskus are unfounded as they were simply inactive alliances taken advantage of by people who are bored.

Therefore NEW declares war to whom connected with SPATR and Kaskus.

/s/
Nusantara Family

Oh, and to just be clear, because I assume you haven't been filled in.

Your allies in Kaskus attacked people before ever being attacked.  Your allies in SPTR have stopped pretending they aren;t the same people in Mongols attacking people.    If you want to join the fight, have fun, and there is room at the table.  But this level of sad commentary makes me glad you guys don;' post often, its either intentionally dense or unintentionally obtuse.

Oh, and to just be clear, because I assume you haven't been filled in.

Your allies in Kaskus attacked people before ever being attacked.  Your allies in SPTR have stopped pretending they aren;t the same people in Mongols attacking people.    If you want to join the fight, have fun, and there is room at the table.  But this level of sad commentary makes me glad you guys don;' post often, its either intentionally dense or unintentionally obtuse.

Sure...... 'That's what happened'

Sad really how you spin one nation's REACTION into an entire Oculus spectacle.

I've seen a lot of spins in my day- and after reading that sorry excuse of a commentary, I need to sit down from the dizziness. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Sure...... 'That's what happened'

Sad really how you spin one nation's REACTION into an entire Oculus spectacle.

I've seen a lot of spins in my day- and after reading that sorry excuse of a commentary, I need to sit down from the dizziness.

Check Kaskus's war screens.  Even you are capable of that.  

(And if not, get Argent to help.)

What i see is a guy that was gone for half a year and switched AAs when he returned. I guess this is the first war that we seen this and you have 80% of the world pledging support for your actions so you can do whatever the $%&@ you want. If you guys are so desperate for a fight maybe you shouldn't treaty every AA that has a top tier and then you can get some action.

Hope you don't feel responsible and stuff.