Recognition Of State Of War By Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

Recognition of State of War by Swash Plates And Tail Rotors

Recently, multiple alliances have commenced launching wars against Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. Only two of these alliances (that is Sengoku and New Pacific Order) have announced a formal declarations of war against Swash Plates And Tail Rotors.

The remaining alliances which launched wars against Swash Plates And Tail Rotors include: Reavers, World Freedom Federation, Umbrella, Viridian Entente, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons and Aurora Borealis. Some of these entities have announced documents more or less resembling declarations of war, however none of these documents mentions the name of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors.

In the light of the aforementioned events, Swash Plates And Tail Rotors recognizes the state of war with Reavers, World Freedom Federation, Umbrella, Viridian Entente, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons and Aurora Borealis.

Additinally, alliance The Gramlins launched wars against alliance Kaskus, an ally of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors. In accordance with the provisions of military treaty with Kaskus, Swash Plates And Tail Rotors hereby declares war on alliance The Gramlins.

Signed on behalf of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,

Sgt Gus - Main Rotor Blade, Security Council Member
Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member
Murtibing - Grand Inquisiteur, Minister of War, Security Council Member
Fasser - Berserker Brigade, Security Council Member
Zxcsd - Wing Man, Security Council Member
Lord von Manteuffel - Executive Officer
Nashorn - Legionnaire
Unknown Smurf - Resident Kanye West

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. With SNX making an extra DoW on Monsters Inc for assisting you guys with WFF; we are sort of fighting on a same side due to SNX trying to bandwagon the other side while still attacking us. We'll make sure to minimize how much SNX can interfere by not letting them get away with peacing out while claiming to attack Monsters Inc for other reasons.

So even if SNX isn't on your list, they deserve to be just as much as The Gramlins (if not more); although we'll help Monsters Inc deal with SNX. (Just as they were helping us deal with them before Monsters Inc felt more needed in assisting you guys)

o/ War

So even if SNX isn't on your list, they deserve to be just as much as The Gramlins (if not more); although we'll help Monsters Inc deal with SNX. (Just as they were helping us deal with them before Monsters Inc felt more needed in assisting you guys)

o/ War

No. Don't even go here Sephiroth. It's a bad move for you. I have no doubt FTW will agree.

Thankfully I'm already well aware that murtibing is a reasonable person and is as well aware of your self serving interests in both being at war with SNX and also wanting to create discord in general. Edited by White Chocolate

No. Don't even go here Sephiroth. It's a bad move for you. I have no doubt FTW will agree.

Thankfully I'm already well aware that murtibing is a reasonable person is as well aware of your self serving interests in both being at war with SNX and also wanting to create discord in general.

I just stated a fact on SNX wanting to make it public they were countering Monsters Inc for assisting SPATR, When I heard it presented as a serious offer LN/aNiMaLz peace out while SNX gets to attack Monsters Inc; that was the funniest peace proposal I heard in a long time.

I don't know why you squeeze him tighter when he's turning on so many others & getting you mixed up in it.

Signed on behalf of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,

Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member

Kind of puts the entire argument about whether you guys are or are not SPaTR into perspective. Thanks.

I guess this puts an end to that argument.

Edited by The Warrior

Thankfully I'm already well aware that murtibing is a reasonable person and is as well aware of your self serving interests in both being at war with SNX and also wanting to create discord in general.

You would think with SNX "defeated" Methrage could move on to help Minc with Oculus. But easier to spam threads about "SNX hegemony" I guess.

Vote Grub-Methrage 2016.

The finest friends in all of planet bob. I look forward to fighting along side you guys. Murtibing has messaged us every week since day one- always asking us how we were doing and Srgt Gus has always put up with us!

Best crew ever over there.

o/ SPTR

You would think with SNX "defeated" Methrage could move on to help Minc with Oculus. But easier to spam threads about "SNX hegemony" I guess.

Vote Grub-Methrage 2016.

Unless an alliance admits defeat or falls apart, they can't be defeated completely. We all happen to be immortal, even if strength varies.

Regardless my statements are true on you having Galerion announce a separate declaration of war in support of those fighting BONES & SPATR, so your actions seem out of touch with what others in Doom want. Which is why other than a few nations still attacking because they never got the memo you guys are on your own or don't have anybody else to fight; SNX support has crumbled despite WC being a little out of touch with how most of Doom feels about this war.

I know SPATR & Kaskus are both tough alliances, so I'll deal with the enemy in front of me and I'll trust them to deal with theirs. For those who don't turn on me first, I don't turn on my friends and allies. So deciding to break the white peace in progress with Monsters Inc while trying to get us to peace out without them only ensured no peace. I don't betray those who help me & I told Monsters Inc to feel free to help whoever they thought needed it; since we already had the advantage before you suddenly tried joining the side who's fighting SPATR.

Although your actions just put you on a unique side of your own, where nobody can trust you. I'd rather fight you head on than have you try stabbing me in the back as I'm fighting someone else again.

Edited by Sephiroth

Good luck. With SNX making an extra DoW on Monsters Inc for assisting you guys with WFF; we are sort of fighting on a same side due to SNX trying to bandwagon the other side while still attacking us. We'll make sure to minimize how much SNX can interfere by not letting them get away with peacing out while claiming to attack Monsters Inc for other reasons.

o/ War

You are funny, Kaskus has a MDoAP with SPATR, M inc has a nap and a personal agreement with Bones, M inc and SNX was at war way before this war even happened.

The fact you try to twist that so it some how benefits you is laughable, do you really think anyone in SPATR gives a rats ass about you meth, I will help you out, no they do not.

In truth apart from Animals, M inc (who i personally believe also do not care about you at all they just wanted a fight), and Sigrun Vapneir (Who seems to enjoy riding your banana boat a little to much if you ask me), no one likes you, you have any idea how much support I am getting for the action I am taking, its funny really, how you believe you are so loved yet people you have named as those who support you have messaged me offering support for when we finally meet.

I want to help you Methrage, take a few days away from the OWF, think carefully about what it is you really want, then come back and read your posts and maybe you will understand just a little why so many simply just hate you.

You are funny, Kaskus has a MDoAP with SPATR, M inc has a nap and a personal agreement with Bones, M inc and SNX was at war way before this war even happened.

The fact you try to twist that so it some how benefits you is laughable, do you really think anyone in SPATR gives a rats ass about you meth, I will help you out, no they do not.

In truth apart from Animals, M inc (who i personally believe also do not care about you at all they just wanted a fight), and Sigrun Vapneir (Who seems to enjoy riding your banana boat a little to much if you ask me), no one likes you, you have any idea how much support I am getting for the action I am taking, its funny really, how you believe you are so loved yet people you have named as those who support you have messaged me offering support for when we finally meet.

I want to help you Methrage, take a few days away from the OWF, think carefully about what it is you really want, then come back and read your posts and maybe you will understand just a little why so many simply just hate you.

Monster Inc relationships aren't measured in treaties, if you weren't already aware. (Especially not minimum requirements)

Also I don't believe there is anyone who likes you, there is just nothing to like. You are a load mouth and never actually fight for your friends. More than half the time what you say is just blatantly false & that baby avatar is a good fit. It wasn't me who first pointed out that behind all that aggressive talk, really you're infamous for avoiding war. If you think throwing a tantrum and ripping your own nation apart since you don't have the courage to actually fight will make people give you the attention you want, then you're acting within character for your avatar.

I'm pretty sure you are universally disliked by most & seen as useless by your allies; which is why WC doesn't care if you destroy your nation & I doubt anyone will miss you when you're gone after. You'll probably never break 1 million casualties at the rate you're going. There are some  in DBDC and Doom in general deserving of respect for their accomplishments, you're not one of them. Posts like the one I'm quoting now are all you've accomplished in CN, make a lot of assumptions & try passing them as "truth".

Maybe the baby needs a nap?

Edited by Sephiroth

Unless an alliance admits defeat or falls apart, they can't be defeated completely. We all happen to be immortal, even if strength varies.

Regardless my statements are true on you having Galerion announce a separate declaration of war in support of those fighting BONES & SPATR, so your actions seem out of touch with what others in Doom want. Which is why other than a few nations still attacking because they never got the memo you guys are on your own or don't have anybody else to fight; SNX support has crumbled despite WC being a little out of touch with how most of Doom feels about this war.

I know SPATR & Kaskus are both tough alliances, so I'll deal with the enemy in front of me and I'll trust them to deal with theirs. For those who don't turn on me first, I don't turn on my friends and allies. So deciding to break the white peace in progress with Monsters Inc while trying to get us to peace out without them only ensured no peace. I don't betray those who help me & I told Monsters Inc to feel free to help whoever they thought needed it; since we already had the advantage before you suddenly tried joining the side who's fighting SPATR.

Although your actions just put you on a unique side of your own, where nobody can trust you. I'd rather fight you head on than have you try stabbing me in the back as I'm fighting someone else again.

TL:DR

A short reworded post coming.

Hi I am Methrage, I have no idea what anyone is thinking but will claim I do, I have personally messaged everyone in DK and i know how they all feel so listen to me, I am great, and when I am proven to be a liar I will ignore it and make out with my life size cut out of Junka as i simply can not keep him out of my dreams.

Have a nice day all

Monster Inc relationships aren't measured in treaties, if you weren't already aware.

Sure, we shall see wont we, You do know M inc would have turned their backs on you within one second if SPATR or Bones requested it, M inc only went to war with SNX due to being bored or hating SNX, the second they had another fight they moved on very quickly, you mean nothing to M inc so yeah whatever Meth rage on 

Reminder:  The OP did NOT start another topic about the Immortan Junka and Sephiroth war.  To try to change the topic is derailing and people will be warned.

Please review the rules regarding this and other issues and then follow the rules.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum-19/announcement-22-cyber-nations-forum-rules/

Vote Grub-Methrage 2016.

I just quoted Immortan Junka above, but Sephiroth also made a post that normally I would of warned.  You both just received this public reminder.  For all others you will simply be warned.

All i know cn is full of cowards that refused to fight.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Good luck, its a shame so many who should have fought chose to preserve their stats instead.