Whereas we have taken into our royal consideration and under our protection,  the alliance called Supernova X, secured to our Crown, on July 23, 2015 and being desirous that our loving ally as well as our Kingdom, may avail each other with all convenient Speed, of the great Benefits and Advantages which must accrue therefrom to each of our Commerce, Technology, and Military Safety,

We have thought fit, with the Advice of our Doom Council. to issue this our Royal Proclamation, hereby to publish and declare to all our loving Subjects, that we have, with our signatures and the blessing of the Doom Council, granted, under our flags the following Treaty Upgrade,  and limited and bounded as follows, viz.

In other words, it is my pleasure to announce the following treaty upgrade to an ODoA with Supernova X,

Pushing Brownwards

SprLYmj.png ZSBwrgs.png

Preamble

In order to be able to make the world a little more exciting, it was deemed worthy for Supernova X to upgrade their treaty from a Protectorate to something more tangy and zesty. As a result of this, we decided to hold the traditional Doom stag in order to allow all of us to have a little fun. On this excursion, Immortan Junka Franz Ferdinand, Devalance, BANNED and Daeg descended on the holiday resort of Lander Clan and wreaked havoc. Devalance ended up getting a coconut enema, BANNED ended up locked in a tech crate to Cuba, Daeg broke into the flavoured banana machine and got ejected from the resort, Junka made long-winded speeches to himself at the bar, while Franz Ferdinand was a perfectly innocent angel who did no bad things whatsoever.

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both signatories remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the general well-being of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Article III. Non-Aggression and Military Defense

Signatories shall refrain from acts of military and economic aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide economic or military assistance on a case by case basis.

Article IV. Optional Aggression

If one signatory decides to spearhead a military offensive, the other party may be invited to participate.

Article V. Economic Cooperation

Both signatories agree to collaborate on economic matters such as tech deals and nation support.

Article VI. Cancellation

If one of the signatories decides to cancel, then notice shall be presented via secure channels. After 72 hours of the notice being received, the agreement will be considered null and void.

Signed for Doom Kingdom

For Doom Kingdom

Doom Parents - Lord Hershey, Doomfather and White Chocolate, Doommother
Doomanager - Supreme Emperor Daeg
Doombassador - Franz Ferdinand
Doomarshall - Banned
Doomchant - Javier360

Doom Council

For Supernova X

Emperor Immortan Junka

Emperor's Hand Galerion

-----------------------------------------

yeah, spelling wrong above - I can't edit it- must mean it isn't valid :P

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QaFXiqU.png

The First Imperium of Supernova X was formally announced 17AUG14, more than a year and a half ago. At that time, the atmosphere of this alliance was more innocent and carefree, not yet scarred by the wars to come. Merged from MCXA, LoSS, GDA and NSF, at ten million nationstrength we were instantly sanctioned... and to this day, though we are only a quarter of our former size, we still proudly display this achievement on our alliance affiliation's records.

Since that time, I have had the honor of serving as a founding Senator, as Grand Marshal, and as Emperor. These successive titles each represent a stage of this alliance's development. We have evolved from a chaotic, divided government model into an efficient authoritarian system. We serve a form of autocratic democracy, formed by the people, of the people, and for the people. My greatest Triumph as Emperor is the victory of a membership liberated from the state of nature.

As a sovereign alliance, the upgrade of our treaty with Doom Kingdom is momentous in our history. I was a criminal, expelled by the High Court of the First Imperium, when I returned to Supernova X last July. What I found was an alliance in anarchy, but forming an emergency military command, we quickly rallied against the invaders of many alliances who sought to destroy us.

Doom Kingdom was there, when our enemies sought to purge our remaining nations and return to this world the darkness of a prior age. It was Doom Kingdom that provided us with the protection and resources we needed to rebuild our Imperium into a monument of righteous authority.

Our hard work has paid off. This day, our protectors become our allies. This day, our legions are recognized and stand in glory and honor next to the mighty warriors of Doom.

Imperium Aeternum!

All Hail the Eternal Empire!

All Hail the Kingdom of Doom!

space-marines-1440x900-hd-wallpaper.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

Is it really an upgrade when it turns into an ODoAP? Some might say the option to assist is always there.

Anyways nice to you're rewarding his unprovoked aggression against the LPC, voiding a peace treaty with aNiMaLz, openly plotting against us, attacking me & him voiding the peace suddenly with Monsters Inc after they declared to assist SPATR.

Between the aNiMaLz treaty getting voided & the Monsters Inc peace getting voided, I have my doubts Junka understands what peace is.

Oh, White Chocolate, what are you doing...? I can no longer differentiate between the fools and the liars.

Does anyone outside of SNX & the Doom alliances really see themselves as part of Doom anymore? I see Junka has WC jumping through hoops for him & at this point either you're in favor of a SNX hegemony forming or opposed to Doom Sphere. Doom will do everything it can to try facilitating Junka's rise.

You can't have one without the other, kind of like how GGA was attached to NPO. :\

Edited by Sephiroth

Hang on, scrub that. Sorry WC, I just realised this is neither foolhardy or misleading. I get it now. SNX are no longer a Doom protectorate right?

They are now a equal treaty partner who doesn't rely on a protectorate. :P

Congrats on your new treaty guys and gals

O/ DK
O/ SNX Edited by Alexio15

Although even if this feels like a big upgrade for SNX, I look forward to seeing this optionally not activate.

It will be on a case by case basis on when assistance is given; so I'm sure many could get away with attacking. I like that case by case basis wording in there, so depending on the case nobody can accuse the other of not honring it

Edited by Sephiroth

My god, Methrage, I understand this inevitably comes as a surprise but not everything is about you. Give it up and for the betterment of CN go away already!
Congrats, DK and SNX. :)

For the betterment of CN, Kashmir should disband. No real reason to have you here considering how fast you ran into pm over threats... From who? Polar? Nordeich? Regardless, you've mouthed off to both and cowar like the sad alliance which you are.

And quit stalking methrage.

Also, congrats on the op treaty. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Is it really an upgrade when it turns into an ODoAP? Some might say the option to assist is always there.

Anyways nice to you're rewarding his unprovoked aggression against the LPC, voiding a peace treaty with aNiMaLz, openly plotting against us, attacking me & him voiding the peace suddenly with Monsters Inc after they declared to assist SPATR.

Between the aNiMaLz treaty getting voided & the Monsters Inc peace getting voided, I have my doubts Junka understands what peace is.

To put it bluntly, you are not important enough for anyone to really care about. so what if SNX attacked you, the truth is no one cares so the fact you bring this up proves no one cares, so please get over yourself already.

Came here expecting more hershey and left disappointed.

Hershey is locked in my dungeon, you have any idea how painful a coconut enema is?, some say it was an accident, however I know Lord Hershey forced that pain upon me.

My god, Methrage, I understand this inevitably comes as a surprise but not everything is about you. Give it up and for the betterment of CN go away already!

Congrats, DK and SNX. :)

Only if the forum would like us ignore a poster, my world would be easier that's for sure :) (This is where i now get loads of posts showing me how, then happy days :) )

For the betterment of CN, Kashmir should disband. No real reason to have you here considering how fast you ran into pm over threats... From who? Polar? Nordeich? Regardless, you've mouthed off to both and cowar like the sad alliance which you are.

And quit stalking methrage.

Also, congrats on the op treaty.

I still recall the time Bones had to bail you out from NpO, I guess then would have been a good time for you to disband also :)

I don't remember signing this!

I mean, I approve of whatever it is... but I don't remember anyone running it by me...

Edit: BIRDO!

EDFD, the issue is we did come to you, however you was busy eating dust and we all know what happens after that so we ran from the mushroom cloud :P

I still recall the time Bones had to bail you out from NpO, I guess then would have been a good time for you to disband also :)

In this delusion of his where peace mode isn't a viable strategy and where one post in months equates to stalking, MInc surrendered to those hippies in Kashmir.

...Except that last thing actually happened. MInc lacked both the resolve and the ability to do anything but roll over and fly the white flag. And we should be the ones to disband? :lol1: