Imperial Declaration Of Support For Wff

QaFXiqU.png

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE EMPEROR'S HAND

Since 04FEB16, the Imperium of Supernova X has been engaged in the War on Terror against violent combatants of the self-styled Libertarian Party of Cybernations, which has irreversibly set itself on a collision course with Imperial Sovereignty. The LPCN began its assault against our freedom and self-determination with a "public trial" of our Emperor, a crude attempt at an internal coup; a constant stream of public threads and antagonism followed, along with the hopeless derailment of negotiations efforts kindly hosted by GATO on their forums. It has been clear from the beginning LPCN wanted a war, and we have not shied from them giving one.

However, this statement addresses the dung heap of an alliance known as Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc has no guiding ideology, no true alliance sovereign, and no purpose other than to deliver carnage against peaceful new nations. Bandwaggoning from war to war, they have proven hopeless to reform, and are an entity of pure Chaos. They are a mortal enemy to the civilized nations of the world.

Our own history with Monsters Inc has been long and bitter. At one point last year, they attempted to leverage their protectors into a war with us by falsely accusing our Emperor of spy attacks. When this effort failed, they leveraged a "secret treaty" with Kaskus, who engaged in a failed spy attack against one of our members. Only by a concerted diplomatic effort was a war averted. This "secret treaty" happened to be in violation of their protectorate agreement with the New Polar Order, which prohibited external treaties. Thus their faithlessness was made clear to us.

Following this treachery, they engaged in aggressive conflicts against several alliances. These conflicts lacked any purpose besides the accumulation of casualties, which sets them apart from every civilized and productive alliance. They are barbarians by every definition of the word.

Lord Hitchcock has stated on IRC that their purpose is to drive new nations from this world. We have grimly noted in our own war with them that they always target the weakest nations. The vast majority of their offensive wars target non-nuclear nations that are not equipped to deal with their attacks, as well as inactive nations that typically have not logged in for weeks. After targeting these nations, they publicly brag about their damage ratios, and claim to be "winning."

Anyone equipped with this knowledge of their history should not find their latest stunt against the World Freedom Federation to be a surprise. Supernova X has been churning out Manhattan Projects at an unprecedented rate, and Monsters Inc doesn't like to be on the receiving end of a nuclear barrage.

In desperation, Monsters Inc demanded a cease fire from Supernova X and our allies as they began to engage the World Freedom Federation, a peaceful and uninvolved protectorate of Sengoku, ostensibly in support of Bones. Unfortunately for them, we saw right through their ruse: it was an attempt, as usual, to target non-nuclear tech producers in order to restock nukes and reload on cash.

Supernova X will not allow such barbarism to continue unanswered on our watch. Monsters Inc should have negotiated when they had the chance. That opportunity is no longer on the table.

the Imperium of Supernova X declares our support of the World Freedom Federation in their defense against Monsters Inc. There is and will be no "cease-fire" or peace settlement until that war is concluded.

Just a PR stunt, you're in no shape to matter against Monsters Inc & not fighting for WFF. You're just trying to make it seem like you're fighting for a new cause, when you're still getting crushed over the last war you started.

QaFXiqU.png

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE EMPEROR'S HAND

Since 04FEB16, the Imperium of Supernova X has been engaged in the War on Terror against violent combatants of the self-styled Libertarian Party of Cybernations, which has irreversibly set itself on a collision course with Imperial Sovereignty. The LPCN began its assault against our freedom and self-determination with a "public trial" of our Emperor, a crude attempt at an internal coup; a constant stream of public threads and antagonism followed, along with the hopeless derailment of negotiations efforts kindly hosted by GATO on their forums. It has been clear from the beginning LPCN wanted a war, and we have not shied from them giving one.

This "public" trial was in regards to how you changed a clear 'white peace' agreement with Animalz, into an SNX 'victory' on your wiki page.

However, this statement addresses the dung heap of an alliance known as Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc has no guiding ideology, no true alliance sovereign, and no purpose other than to deliver carnage against peaceful new nations. Bandwaggoning from war to war, they have proven hopeless to reform, and are an entity of pure Chaos. They are a mortal enemy to the civilized nations of the world.

Sure, I'm sure we haven't agreed to a clean war with WFF- of which we would not nuke their newer nations on the condition they do not enter the conflict.

Our own history with Monsters Inc has been long and bitter. At one point last year, they attempted to leverage their protectors into a war with us by falsely accusing our Emperor of spy attacks. When this effort failed, they leveraged a "secret treaty" with Kaskus, who engaged in a failed spy attack against one of our members. Only by a concerted diplomatic effort was a war averted. This "secret treaty" happened to be in violation of their protectorate agreement with the New Polar Order, which prohibited external treaties. Thus their faithlessness was made clear to us.

I have no idea what you are talking about here. When we were allied to Polar, the only other ties we had was a PIAT with SPTR. We violated our treaty with polar to hit NPO. And the treaty was canceled and no issue there. We also repaid the tech we owed after the treaty cancellation.

Following this treachery, they engaged in aggressive conflicts against several alliances. These conflicts lacked any purpose besides the accumulation of casualties, which sets them apart from every civilized and productive alliance. They are barbarians by every definition of the word.

Yes, we love casualties. We have a member ranked #12 and a member ranked #13 and I hope to get them in the top 10.

Lord Hitchcock has stated on IRC that their purpose is to drive new nations from this world. We have grimly noted in our own war with them that they always target the weakest nations. The vast majority of their offensive wars target non-nuclear nations that are not equipped to deal with their attacks, as well as inactive nations that typically have not logged in for weeks. After targeting these nations, they publicly brag about their damage ratios, and claim to be "winning."

This is not our usual policy. However, nothing makes me more happy than seeing another Junka supporter driven from Planet Bob.* And we've also offered them the chance to sit out.

Regardless, build a better lower tier.

*Edited for clarity- we have never, nor will ever purge nations from planet bob. That is not our policy, and as soon as the day comes that that is what we become, then there will not be any more M Inc on my watch. HOWEVER- I will say anything to piss Junka off.

Anyone equipped with this knowledge of their history should not find their latest stunt against the World Freedom Federation to be a surprise. Supernova X has been churning out Manhattan Projects at an unprecedented rate, and Monsters Inc doesn't like to be on the receiving end of a nuclear barrage.

In desperation, Monsters Inc demanded a cease fire from Supernova X and our allies as they began to engage the World Freedom Federation, a peaceful and uninvolved protectorate of Sengoku, ostensibly in support of Bones. Unfortunately for them, we saw right through their ruse: it was an attempt, as usual, to target non-nuclear tech producers in order to restock nukes and reload on cash.

We did not demand a ceasefire. I simply told Junka we were hitting WFF nations- and if SNX wanted to hit us on the defensive, go for it. He got pissy because we notched their members on our bedpost and then didn't call them again.

Supernova X will not allow such barbarism to continue unanswered on our watch. Monsters Inc should have negotiated when they had the chance. That opportunity is no longer on the table.

the Imperium of Supernova X declares our support of the World Freedom Federation in their defense against Monsters Inc. There is and will be no "cease-fire" or peace settlement until that war is concluded.

This is hilarious and you give us way too much credit. However, nothing makes me more happy than to continue your own downward spiral.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

What the OP doesn't mention is before his public trial, Junka had attacked a LPC alliance, claimed the agreed upon white peace a victory after it ended; then tried intimidating a LPC alliance to quit or he would cancel the NAP signed as part of peace before the set time limit.

So he was on trial for good reason and declared on me before his punishment could be determined.  Although crushing him like an insect seems fitting, although for how long and what to do with him after is to be decided.

What the OP doesn't mention is before his public trial, Junka had attacked a LPC alliance, claimed the agreed upon white peace a victory after it ended; then tried intimidating a LPC alliance to quit or he would cancel the NAP signed as part of peace before the set time limit.

So he was on trial for good reason and declared on me before his punishment could be determined.  Although crushing him like an insect seems fitting, although for how long and what to do with him after is to be decided.

To put it bluntly: nobody cares.

To put it bluntly: nobody cares.

You cared enough to single out my comment, rather than any stuff nobody cares about in the OP.

Although its interesting that SNX & their allies (when they had some) favored white peace with Monsters Inc, so Monsters Inc could fight this other war. Now after the supposed peace & Monsters Inc joinining the other war, SNX declares on Monsters Inc (breaking the peace); so he can claim to be assisting others; when he's only trying to use them. Edited by Sephiroth

You cared enough to single out my comment, rather than any of stuff nobody cares about in the OP.

Although its interesting that SNX & their allies (when they had some) favored white peace with Monsters Inc, so Monsters Inc could fight this other war. Now after the supposed peace & Monsters Inc joinining the other war, SNX declares on Monsters Inc (breaking the peace); so he can claim to be assisting others; when he's only trying to use them.

I'm not entirely sure where the talks went. According to Salty Richard, who was engaging in the talks commented that Junka was "stalling" them. Which makes sense because the last I heard (and dealt with via third party- it was a pretty clean cut case). Regardless, SNX makes for a great war slot fill.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm not entirely sure where the talks went. According to Salty Richard, who was engaging in the talks commented that Junka was "stalling" them. Which makes sense because the last I heard (and dealt with via third party- it was a pretty clean cut case).

So then he's still at war with you guys over him attacking LN & was stalling because he wanted to spin the war differently? lol

Although I was confident we could defeat them even if you had peaced out, them continuing to war you guys will make it easier. People wonder why I did that other announcement, if I didn't he would have tried spinning the status of our war in all sorts of ways.

So then he's still at war with you guys over him attacking LN & was stalling because he wanted to spin the war differently? lol

Although I was confident we could defeat them even if you had peaced out, them continuing to war you guys will make it easier. People wonder why I did that other announcement, if I didn't he would have tried spinning the status of our war in all sorts of ways.

So if he didn't 'peace' out the first time- then why another DOW?

ohhh, I see, it's a PR thing.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You cared enough to single out my comment, rather than any stuff nobody cares about in the OP.

Although its interesting that SNX & their allies (when they had some) favored white peace with Monsters Inc, so Monsters Inc could fight this other war. Now after the supposed peace & Monsters Inc joinining the other war, SNX declares on Monsters Inc (breaking the peace); so he can claim to be assisting others; when he's only trying to use them.

Some people care about litter in the environment without much caring what is written on such scraps of garbage.

Seems like a reasoned and respectable stance to me. Good luck, SNX

yeah they need a lot of it. Warning to WFF, don't expect that much from SNX, junka's only up for a PR. :facepalm:

sorry junka but u won't get peace from us. :gun:  :gun:  :gun:  :gun:  :gun:

This seems like another worthless topic, all this will do is give LH, Meth, Rebal, Kindle, Junka another place to compare those Epeen's and see who has the biggest to 8k NS omg those huge sizes of 8k ns the world will shake laughing at you all

Edited by Devialance

This seems like another worthless topic, all this will do is give LH, Meth, Rebal, Kindle, Junka another place to compare those Epeen's and see who has the biggest to 8k NS omg those huge sizes of 8k ns the world will shake laughing at you all

You are cute, you're just jealous because you have a mangina.