Alpha Wolves Declaration Of War

Alpha Wolves Declaration of War:

Wolf%202.jpg

Its a sad day on planet Bob when an alliance has to choose whether to defend its allies or to not attack a long time friend.

After talking to my friend in Monsters Inc (MI) I know he understands what the wolves have to do.

The Alpha Wolves declare war on Monsters Inc (enacting the Hungry like the Wolves Accords MDoAP between the Alpha Wolves and World Freedom Federation)

The wolves run into their second war since their existence which was almost two years ago.

Good luck to my Wolves, my allies - World Freedom Federation, and my friends Monsters Inc.

Al Bundy
Co-leader
Alpha Wolves

The Alpha Wolves Council:

Malakarlian- Alpha Wolf
Al Bundy- Beta Wolf
Ric Rast- Delta Wolf
Vdiddy- Sentinel Wolf
Tja65- Sentinel Wolf

Fighting friends is always the hardest thing to do, especially when they are pretty cool friends at that. This will be a 3-way fun time where Wolves, Monsters and Pilots can dodge bullets and make new bonds in foxholes and assuredly someday we will share stories with a beer in hand.

o/ Alpha Wolves

o/ Casualties and infra dusting

This is a public outrage! After taking you to the vet, getting you flea medicine...

regardless, 

o/ Al

o/ Mal

o/ Alpha wolves

o/ war

Haha but my fleas never went away.....i hold a grudge hahaha

Very good to see... best wishes to Alpha Wolves and our friends in WFF!

we had no other choice- you ordered your nations to not buy troops anymore- hence why we marked you as a knotch on our bed post and moved on