Imperial Decree From The New Pacific Order

Huh?

As far as I'm aware, this topic is currently about berbers decrying Umbrella for... Some shifting reason which seems to boil down to just not liking them.

That he proclaims that he's doing this as a noble gesture to warn us doesn't really make the discussion about us. I think most of us try to stay out of this kind of fight on the OWF -- it never really leads anywhere useful.

I didn't know berbers had the OP, my bad. I need to sit down and have talk with this berbers. Maybe I can get him to edit the OP to discuss how NPO has been conspiring against its ally for months prior to the incident which caused sengoku to go to war.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it's going to expand. Why else would Senguko reveal their treaty with Polar- something that's been a year in the works? This war will last a very long time for that relationship to simply sit idle.

Specifically, that side has too many mouths to feed. Polar wasn't signed to send tech up to umbrella or pacifica- they were signed to wreck mid teirs and tech supplies.

Polar treaty has nothing to do with this war and everything to do with Voting Gub For Blue Senate.

One of the times I was wrong about, the others I maintain are valid.

Who is currently in a position to take more damage from this round of wars, Sengoku or Umbrella? I believe during this war the answer will not change. Maybe its just a fluke Umb takes significantly less damage than almost everyone in every war ever.

The answer being perhaps that we have a higher ratio of tech to damage opponents, and that we plan who we hit in a meaningful fashion instead of just slapping things together.  I mean even during eQ, the ratios spoke for themselves.  Doing things inefficiently isn't generally in Roq's MO.  Take it from experience.

So this campaign started prior to your sanction? The more you know

The Grub for Blue Senate has a pretty long history, and has been very openly posted about on the OWF.  Where you really not aware of the campaign previously?    

Edit: Heck, look at my sig, which was from I resigned from Argent what 6 months ago?

Edited by hartfw

The Grub for Blue Senate has a pretty long history, and has been very openly posted about on the OWF.  Where you really not aware of the campaign previously?    

Edit: Heck, look at my sig, which was from I resigned from Argent what 6 months ago?

I am a mobile user so I don't see sigs. Now if you put it a comic form then i could see it

I am a mobile user so I don't see sigs. Now if you put it a comic form then i could see it

There was a complete voting chart:

yl6BDtp.png

And over a dozen sigs such as:

ironicsig_zpsdjt84ghh.jpg

0LtFynu_zpsshbkk7dw.png

sig_zpspoozjoem.png

notumbrellasig_zpsq6igqlio.jpg

allnpossig_zpsinkpkfnn.jpg

etc.

Things that I find amusing in this thread :

1) GOONS being bullied...lol wow.

2) Political amateurs that still engage in hyperbole as if there are hearts and minds of undecideds to be won.

3) How ironic it is to watch NPO decay into everything that the friends I had in NPO tried so hard to steer away from. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it is just ironic.

4) 2 War threads involving highly connected alliances can barely clear 20 pages in 4-5 days. Boy this planet is... something....

5) How thick the veil of hypocrisy in CN continues to grow.

Carry on kiddos.

Edited by Rush Sykes

As Admiral Yamamoto said the day he bombed Pearl Harbor "I fear all MONGOLS has done is to awaken a sleeping giant."

Kick some ass my Oculus brothers

it has yet to be verified that Yamamoto ever said or wrote anything resembling the quote, but i guess you never need facts to make statements 

it has yet to be verified that Yamamoto ever said or wrote anything resembling the quote, but i guess you never need facts to make statements 

To be fair, this is the OWF. Making comments without fact checking is pretty much the standard.

Make a post saying "The letter A is the letter A" and I'm sure there will be plenty to argue against this.

To be fair, this is the OWF. Making comments without fact checking is pretty much the standard.

Make a post saying "The letter A is the letter A" and I'm sure there will be plenty to argue against this.

Wrong the letter "A"  is short form for EH!

and ya seems there is a lot of non fact checking here .. eh?