In Case Of Emergency - Break Glass

rainbowbrrd3-1.png

Imperial Decree

With a recent departure from this realm creating a vacancy on his Council, the Emperor of the New Polar Order has made a new appointment.  The new government of the New Polar Order is as follows:

Emperor : EaTeMuP

Regent: Lestat

Minister of Peace: Buuyo

Deputy Minister of Peace: Emperor Jason

Minister of Love: Quantum Leap

Deputy Minister of Love: Medic32

Minister of Plenty: Thomas Venner

Deputy Minister of Plenty: Dolorous Edd

Minister of Truth: AlmightyGrub

Deputy Minister of Truth: Aero Xross.

Once I  work out what diplomacy is, and get the broken glass out of my thong, I will be available for consultation.

o/ Polaris

o/ EaTeMuP

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Interesting.   I look forward to this.

I also blame Sengoku.  Clearly their "Vote For Grub for Blue Senate " Campaign has NpO believing that Grub is loved by all and thus is a perfect choice for the position.  (Well, it's as good as any other conspiracy theory being tossed about recently :P  )

I also blame Sengoku.  Clearly their "Vote For Grub for Blue Senate " Campaign has NpO believing that Grub is loved by all and thus is a perfect choice for the position.  (Well, it's as good as any other conspiracy theory being tossed about recently :P  )

I was of the understanding that I was universally loved.... if this is not the case please tell me so I can not give a rat's !@#$ :P

All diplomats to NG eventually become government....

It's only appropriate - if you can survive being a diplomat to NG, you can survive anything. :ph34r:

Congrats, Grub! :)

While Sengoku's sponsoring of the Citizens for Grub PAC helps in the polls, Grub's universal love is not one of the questions, nor is it my interest in appointing him.  He has unique skills that I intend to leverage.

*edited for punctuation.

Edited by EaTeMuP

I was of the understanding that I was universally loved.... if this is not the case please tell me so I can not give a rat's !@#$ :P

We shall get along magnificently I see. 

It's only appropriate - if you can survive being a diplomat to NG, you can survive anything. :ph34r:

Very true.

He has unique skills that I intend to leverage.

Well stated.  I look forward to him being well played :D

Edited by White Chocolate