Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been so many years and so many laughs and so many rages. I had SO much fun with Frostbite. I remember when we were negotiating that while I was on a sidekick on a car ride from Pittsburgh to Boston. The bipolar war is still so very WTF in my head. I've made friends... actual friends who I talk with regularly. I haven't been very active since my kid learned to walk, but I look back fondly on Bob and especially on STA. Za Sibir, friends. Here's my axe. 

sucks to see this...ive always respected STA, and when we decided to improve relations with you and eventually sign with you as treaty partners, i was totally stoked...there have been very few alliances that i wanted to be allied with as i was with you guys...good luck with whatever you guys do in the future, and im glad that we'll continue to defend your name...

Wow. From negotiating the SNOW pact all those years ago to each war we fought side-by-side through our mutual friend in TPF, I have gained nothing but the utmost respect for STA. Truly one of the greatest alliances to grace our hallowed halls.

Za Sibir'!

Sad to see this but life moves on. I remember what great allies you guys were to the Kingdom during the NoCB war and though our paths differed, you guys remained a stout alliance set on its principles. 

A sad farewell to a very noble alliance. It's been an honor to be your friend and (on and off) diplomat since my days back in GOONS, and it was a pleasure being in an alliance allied to you guys for a short time (The Liquor Cabinet, if anyone remembers that alliance). Hopefully those continuing to play find great homes.

Sad to see you guys fade out. Even if you made some questionable moves, such as peacing out without NSO in the BiPolar War; I know you guys felt bad about doing it when you realized NSO was still in. You also made an effort to give off a proud and righteous aura, despite all the backstabbing and backroom deals which encompass much of CN politics. 

If I'm not otherwise busy & ODN wants some help dealing with attackers of the AA within my range; I think it would be a worthwhile fight. Good luck to former members & those who stick around the AA.

Edited by Sephiroth

Family. That is what STA truly is to me and to TPF. If not for a visit to Steve and having fun with Reiff I certainly would have left this world much earlier. I thank all of you from the bottom of my cold heart for the friendship. The STA treaty was my greatest accomplishment and my greatest joy.

Good luck my family!

To Hell and back!

Za Sabir!