I can't really comment on the wider political implications of this - not without pretending that I know things that I blatantly don't - but it's fascinating none the less. How Bones is taken down from super tier (or whatever we're calling massive nations now) and into the grinder is going to be interesting and fun to watch. Not least because I really can't stand Bones :D

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War Pigs was an alliance which did an outstanding job at this. Whatever happened to them?

Also, fun fact.

Which alliance lost the most tech, in non-war circumstances in the past year?

Answer: Sengoku

I'm not sure how much I can respond to this post, but fitting as always from you, but this isn't remotely true.  Your slander is just that and I won't leave it sit unanswered while letting someone debate how far over what lines our responses are allowed to go.

While Sengoku did lose some tech from people we were chasing down for open slots and sending money to believing they were legit tech dealers, it was less than others who in contrast were while never engaging in honest tech deals and just getting funneled large piles of tech.  Pink had (at least) 3 major aa's having government leaders getting free tech in scales way above anything Sengoku had through legit tech deals. tech that one day disappeared.

Fun fact: You are as usual, greatly misinformed.

Edited by hartfw

All you guys are, are !@#$@#$ cheaters. 

You guys just have a bunch of multi nations that you have used since the beginning of !@#$@#$ time. Your banks and whatever. 

You have not outwitted, outplayed or dominated anyone beyond that. 

Then get the mods to ban anyone who !@#$@#$ talks about it. 

You've personally told me many times about your own prowess in that department  you fucking piece of shit.

O/ Sengoku

I am truly confused as to why we are bringing MI6 into this conversation. While I can appreciate your attempt at deflection, I would prefer focusing on your wars of annihilation against The Phoenix Federation and the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Where are you getting this "war of annihilation" against STA thing? Have you been sharing LH's koolaid? That stuff does bad things to you...

As for TPF, they chose to go to war until they are no more. We are not holding them to fight against their will.