Another Boring/sad Gpa Announcement!

Greetings planet Bob!!! I bring both good and bad news this morning... We regret to report that one of our long standing members, M_a_C_a, has left the game due to real life issues.. It's been a sad month for us (partly why this announcement is late) please stop by the forums and send him a PM fairwell!!

Now, onto the usual upkeep, we are slightly delayed in announcing our election (my fault again as I usually don't do OWF posts) but here is the current election results!

[align=center]Current Government of the Green Protection Agency
gpasealuz5.png
Office of the Executive:

President - Jericthegreat
(Outgoing - incumbent)

Vice President - Belisarius
(Outgoing-Printer635)

GPA Cabinet:
(Includes Office of the Executive):

Minister of Internal Affairs - Probablamenteno
(Outgoing - incumbent)

Minister of Defense -Fistandilius
(Outgoing-incumbent)

Minister of Foreign Affairs -Benfinan
(Outgoing - Imperator)

Minister of Economics - Grossman
(Outgoing - Printer635)

Minister of Membership Compliance - Kurdanak
(Outgoing - Incumbent)

Board of Directors:
(Non-Cabinet, Elected Officials):

Director of the Academy - Lego2build
(Outgoing -Incumbent)

Director of Communications - Governor Trussian
(Incumbent)

Director of Human Resources -Phaedra
(Outgoing -N/A)

Alliance Owner:
Lifetime, Elected Officials

Alliance Owner - Patrick Gray
(Incumbent)

Alliance Heir - Benfinan
(M_a_C_a)[/align]

As you can clearly see only a few changes this term, we are awaiting the update for the Hall of Fame vote as well.

As always, come visit us on irc or on our forums (seriously do its been kinda dead over there)

If GPA disbanded tomorrow- it wouldn't make a difference. 

please speed up the process

I disagree. I have always thought good have an alliance where someone can sit and just nation build. That's the game in a nutshell. It's personal choice if you want to dive into other aspects of the game. So GPA is very useful for the game. Also LH if you want GPA destruction why don't you do it. They might have some micro nations you could attack.

I disagree. I have always thought good have an alliance where someone can sit and just nation build. That's the game in a nutshell. It's personal choice if you want to dive into other aspects of the game. So GPA is very useful for the game. Also LH if you want GPA destruction why don't you do it. They might have some micro nations you could attack.

GPA is stronger than NPO and even Ouclus. LH isn't quite to that level.
Yet.

Keep trucking GPA. I still believe you're the only neutral that should be allowed to be hated on. All the other ones just annoy me. Edited by King William

Thank you everyone who wished the best for M_a_C_a, I guess his PhD stuff is taking a lot out of him.

As for bashing us, it won't bother us as we are used to the jealousy of others who don't know peace through diplomacy... You play your way we play ours... Also... We will outlast the game, as it dies our community is still there.

^Ofcourse we don't, I think every alliance still here is in the same boat TBH. It really is a shame what's happening to the game though IMO, but inevitable I suppose =/

@Dylan! IRC, 8 PM, Be there. I'm surprised I remembered my account info for this, I haven't used my OWF account since we recently switched to these forums, haha

The game of international politics is a cruel and intricate one that GPA chooses to play largely at arm's length. It is odd that so many do not understand that to maintain neutrality in an anarchic world order requires perpetual readiness to defend that neutrality, so the particular ministerial position they have chosen to mock is actually of great importance.

Whether or not one admires GPA's chosen approach to international affairs - and who is to say it is intrinsically inferior to raiding, or treaty-whoring, or the various other practices we see pursued by alliances on Bob? - it is worth taking the time to develop a level of understanding of it more sophisticated than that of barely evolved pond slime.

I swear that discourse in this venue is becoming so terminally stupid that the heat death of Bob could only be experienced as welcome relief.

If GPA disbanded tomorrow- it wouldn't make a difference. 

please speed up the process

Someone's gotta protect the environment of Planet Bob, despite the whole nuclear holocaust thing.

giphy.gif

Yay us. ^_^

We are not mocking the GPA at all, we simply want its Minister of Defense to have some fun... how can such thing be bad? :p

I'm sure the MoD has fun with the rogues from time to time as well as internal stuff, ain't much different to what the rest do 99% of the time.