Imperial Decree From The New Pacific Order

Letum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations and best wishes to you Letum on your retirement. Enjoy it mate! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

Congratulations Frawley and may Pacifica continue to thrive under your guidance and direction. I look forward to continuing to work with you as Emperor.

o/Letum
o/Frawley
o/LoD

o/NPO

So, another lackey to fill the big chair and pretend to play leader? Color me unimpressed, and also very, very not surprised. Mediocre lackeys is all the Pacific has had to offer since you drove out all of principal or talent so many years ago. Tried as you may to have forgotten me, trust that I have not forgotten you and you would be gravely mistaken to rest easy. I am sure some of your foolish new members will laugh, but then they were not around to witness all that I had done to your sorry, arrogant band. Be warned, you will be reacquainted with me before all of this is over.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I know Frawley, and I know that all he's good for is managing the NPO's bank. Doesn't strike that much terror in you now, eh?

At my age and stage on Planet Bob the only ting the strikes terror into me is losing my dentures!

In a weird way, I'm sad to see you retire Letum.

You are a very intelligent ruler and you carried yourself as a real leader.

Enjoy retirement, given the way NPO has bankrolled, I'm sure they've already bought you a private island with top shelf rum :P

o/ Letum

Sorry to see you go man, but enjoy the retirement home. Remember, shuffle board is on friday's at 5pm!

But seriously, it was an honor working with you, and you deserve some quiet time!

o/ Frawley

Good luck with the throne. I look forward to continuing our friendship!

All this time I assumed Frawley ran the place anyway :P

Not a better man for the job, congratulations!

Also Letum, that's quite a legacy you've left behind there, no doubt you've helped NPO become great again.

However, IRON will be around the corner to nuke that legacy away sadly. :(

We are going to win and win and win and Pacifican will get tired of winning and they will say stop Frawley and then Frawley is going to win and win even more.

P.S. Congratulations Letum on being, IMO, the best Emperor of NPO. Well done, happy I was here to enjoy the ride.