alliance_flags92201531527_AM.jpg

The Bunkers of The III Percent
Ozark Mountains, Mo.

I Esoteric, Commander of The III Percent pursuant to that pardon power thingy conferred upon me by Article II Section 2, of that Constitution I keep hearing people go on about, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free and absolute pardon unto mr robot or as I like to call him. alteregospy for the crimes of fraud, theft, deception and destruction of private property.

The aforementioned not to mention the beforementioned shall not be subject to any future punishment for these crimes, including imprisonment in a high security prison, burning at the stake or waterboarding. Well maybe a little waterboarding, you know just for fun ? Heh heh

Being the Decider in Chief, I hereby use my deciding powers to declare that mr robot is a faithful devote of liberal, amoral atheist and is as such, a technically decent, but godless jihadist of this great planet we call Bob. To punish this person any further would embolden our enemies abroad for some undefined reason.

In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand today, on March 5th in the year of our Lord 2016 which I cannot believe is actually here, and I still havent gotten my hovercraft.

God Bless
Esoteric

tldr

mr robots been a good sport, paid his debt with interest and he is free to roam the world as he wishes, not to mention all of our guards requested the weekend off for some reason.

cwukypqxaaazfdr.png

Edited by Freelancer