Misfits Dow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like LH came crawling to you begging for help like he did half the other alliances on planet steve, when he realized he'd stepped in some serious dog doo-doo.  I do congratulate Misfits (genuinely here, being real) on your rise from previous rounds to where you are now.  Let's have us a bloodbath.

o/ Casualties

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

More like LH came crawling to you begging for help like he did half the other alliances in the game, when he realized he'd stepped in some serious dog doo-doo.  I do congratulate Misfits (genuinely here, being real) on your rise from previous rounds to where you are now.  Let's have us a bloodbath.

o/ Casualties

Our options weren't very good, Citadel just got raided, OP haven't built much and there isn't anyone else around us that could be attacked fairly. I think this was our only option for a war.

Have fun!
o/ Casualties

Our options weren't very good, Citadel just got raided, OP haven't built much and there isn't anyone else around us that could be attacked fairly. I think this was our only option for a war.

Have fun!
o/ Casualties

We were kinda starving for war too, to the point where we were starting to raid unaligned/micros.  Not generally my favorite way to do things.  Then we got rogued, and suddenly half the answer presented itself...but there weren't enough slots for everyone.  So, thanks for tending to NDO's still-voracious need for some XP and some casualties, and providing the other half of the solution.  We'll scratch your war itch too. :)

We were kinda starving for war too, to the point where we were starting to raid unaligned/micros.  Not generally my favorite way to do things.  Then we got rogued, and suddenly half the answer presented itself...but there weren't enough slots for everyone.  So, thanks for tending to NDO's still-voracious need for some XP and some casualties, and providing the other half of the solution.  We'll scratch your war itch too. :)

[Insert war title here]
Mutually assured scratching of the itch

I may be wasting spy slots in search of those CM's :p

[Insert war title here]
Mutually assured scratching of the itch

I may be wasting spy slots in search of those CM's :P

I've told NDO to keep it clean with Misfits.  I won't go into the whole thing with RE as that's a different thread and I don't want this one derailed since it's off to a good start, but if you guys want to keep things dirty op/blockade free than we're good with that too.

I've told NDO to keep it clean with Misfits.  I won't go into the whole thing with RE as that's a different thread and I don't want this one derailed since it's off to a good start, but if you guys want to keep things dirty op/blockade free than we're good with that too.

Already posted an announcement to keep it clean :)

You rogued Citadel, and then you rogued us.  You're getting what you wanted, learn to take yes for an answer.

No, we gave retribution to citidal. and you act like we give a damn about NDO's thoughts in our matters. you called us out- so we hit you.

However, no complaints on the war- in fact, it's the best thing that could have happened and it will set the tone for future relations with NDO.

And on that note, probably my most favorite war on planet steve was against misfits, before ndo or tdo were ever a thing, and there weren't any hard feelings afterwards (except for rattata kicking my %&*... haha)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

No, we gave retribution to citidal. and you act like we give a damn about NDO's thoughts in our matters. you called us out- so we hit you.

However, no complaints on the war- in fact, it's the best thing that could have happened and it will set the tone for future relations with NDO.

Exactly.  We called you out.  We exposed your lies and excuses for what they were.  So did Cazaric, but you didn't hit TDO.  Probably because as your track record consistently proves, you won't take a fight against someone with that much infra.  Last round you hid in terror from CItadel, and they had the whole round to come and bother you (they didn't).  Then you held up an excuse that they were planning to nuke you on day 7, which clearly didn't happen (in fact they weren't even attemping to nuke you on day 7, they hadn't even built yet).  I'm thinking your whole huge hullaballoo about Citadel being a dire threat was pure propaganda, because of all these dire predictions exactly zero of them came true.  Just excuses for you to rogue whoever you want - so cut the act, nobody is fooled.  You can't stand having your lies exposed, this is a trait that follows you everywhere you go.

And yes, this will set the tone for future relations.  I think it's a shame that RE let something like you in.  Used to really like and respect those guys.  I suspect that I will again.. when you're watching down and smiling.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

And on that note, probably my most favorite war on planet steve was against misfits, before ndo or tdo were ever a thing, and there weren't any hard feelings afterwards (except for rattata kicking my %&*... haha)

Don't worry, he kicks everyones ass :p

Don't worry, he kicks everyones ass :P

Oh really?

Gotta say I didn't like rattata much when i met him... but he grew on me.  Fun banter during the war, seems like a good guy.

Exactly.  We called you out.  We exposed your lies and excuses for what they were.  So did Cazaric, but you didn't hit TDO.  Probably because as your track record consistently proves, you won't take a fight against someone with that much infra.  Last round you hid in terror from CItadel, and they had the whole round to come and bother you (they didn't).  Then you held up an excuse that they were planning to nuke you on day 7, which clearly didn't happen (in fact they weren't even attemping to nuke you on day 7, they hadn't even built yet).  I'm thinking your whole huge hullaballoo about Citadel being a dire threat was pure propaganda, because of all these dire predictions exactly zero of them came true.  Just excuses for you to rogue whoever you want - so cut the act, nobody is fooled.  You can't stand having your lies exposed, this is a trait that follows you everywhere you go.

And yes, this will set the tone for future relations.  I think it's a shame that RE let something like you in.  Used to really like and respect those guys.  I suspect that I will again.. when you're watching down and smiling.

oh boo-hoo... 

per the planning to nuke us day 7, do you know why we didn't get nuked day seven? because we spied their nukes and knocked them below 2k infra. Think it was a bluff? ask samwise... did we rogue them? or did they hit us first?... or better yet, put on your reading glasses and read thread where those intentions were clearly addressed. both by them, and by samwise.

You are a goody-tooshoo hypocrite and a liar

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Oh really?

Gotta say I didn't like rattata much when i met him... but he grew on me.  Fun banter during the war, seems like a good guy.

Yes, so you should counter him and not me :p haha!

shocked. disbelief.

oh boo-hoo... 

per the planning to nuke us day 7, do you know why we didn't get nuked day seven? because we spied their nukes and knocked them below 2k infra. Think it was a bluff? ask samwise... did we rogue them? or did they hit us first?... or better yet, put on your reading glasses and read thread where those intentions were clearly addressed. both by them, and by samwise.

You are a goody-tooshoo hypocrite and a liar

This round, buddy.  Not last round, this round.

This round, buddy.  Not last round, this round.

we'll get it done. your comment about your mutual, TDO- mind you we've hit them many times. And if you are referencing last round, the majority of bloodpact were RE members. So pretending that we don't rally against them is an again, false statement.

and per the lies you are trying to convey this round- anyone who can read would call you a liar.

of course, facts and nick are like oil and dirty water.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

we'll get it done. your comment about your mutual, TDO- mind you we've hit them many times. And if you are referencing last round, the majority of bloodpact were RE members. So pretending that we don't rally against them is an again, false statement.

and per the lies you are trying to convey this round- anyone who can read would call you a liar.

of course, facts and nick are like oil and dirty water.

You're trying to frame this as though it were relevant to this round and it's not working.  Citadel posed no threat to you and you know it.  Hitting NDO for daring to speak the truth about you was a reflex act of anger and what you thought was opportunism.  You will pay dearly for it.  Lord Hitchcok, you are an odious individual, a consummate liar, everybody can see it.  So go ahead, spout your propaganda.  It will prove false as it always does.  I will organize your demise and move on.

Lord Hitchcok, you are an odious individual, a consummate liar, everybody can see it.  So go ahead, spout your propaganda.  It will prove false as it always does.  I will organize your demise and move on.

You show me where I am a liar. This was YOUR statement on page 1 of this thread:

(1)Then you held up an excuse that they were planning to nuke you on day 7, (2)which clearly didn't happen (in fact they weren't even attemping to nuke you on day 7, (3) they hadn't even built yet). 

Because this entire statement is !@#$%^&*. And I'll address them as numbered..

1) Ah yes, unless their leader flat out admitted it on the OWF, see below:

When did I say that? I simply offered them a deal that said we wouldn't use nukes of they accepted our peace when sent. That does not mean that if they don't accept my peace I'm going to nuke them. Truth is, I was planning on nuking RE. 

Edited by PresidentBernie, 26 February 2016 - 10:44 AM.

2) It did not happen, because their nukes were spied and knocked below 2k infra: as can be seen here, quoted by samwise:

2TZVyQj.png

Who also, third party (i have no regular contact with samwise) addressed: They apparently tried to peace us so they could focus on RE.

To: Samwise    From: swazz    Date: 2/24/2016 2:35:55 PM
Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by swazz for the reason of: Apparently, only focus is RE

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

"So from their own statements, TUN and MERCS were supposed to hit both RE and OE, but when MERCS didn't deliver the best blitz, they decided to try to peace OE so both TUN and MERCS could focus on RE alone"

AND ADMITTED BY BOTH THE MERCS and UN leader

3) Leader of UN To: The Mitten    From: President Bernie    Date: 2/24/2016 3:54:51 AM

Subject: Peace or Nuke

Message: I'm not sure if that was your nation that launched a spy attack destroying one of my nukes, but if it was, nukes only cost $400,000, I will purchase another one & launch it on your nation if you don't send me peace. That would make it so you have re-build your whole nation, but without 25,000,000 start-up money. Be smart about this.

So they were obviously built up enough to buy nukes.

Now I understand you are trying to get a PR train rolling, and I also sympathize that either you are trying too hard- and are either dramatically failing, ill-informed, or simply a moron. (i'm guessing the 3rd)

In one sentence, I called you BS... 3 times! And this is all publicly available! visit your local library today!

3 times, one sentence. All countered with actual facts, not your imagination.

And to address your Citidale obsession, we hit them because of their misfits war last round, and their op war and a noob alliance the round before that (as it was addressed). IF we wanted to hit them for being the flag-runner, then we would have stated that we hit them for being the flag runners. It's planet steve, there isn't any reason to lie.

In fact, the only liar is you (and proven with public information- by third parties... I can't even make this stuff up if I tried).

So now, let's see if you are an honorable man (that you claim you are) and apologize for your false, lying, skewed statements.
Edited by Lord Hitchcock

LH there is no reason to get a “PR Train” running …. you hit an alliance in a dirty way in the beginning of the round ,

you showed no gentleman agreement … you by all means don’t have to but it just shows your character …

then you go an declare a war on the leader of NDO ( for reason being you don’t like what he is saying ) again shows bad character…

my friend RE was my home on steve way back you are doing her an injustice……

if you don’t see it i hope RE does and i do not think you should leave game but you should definitely leave the leadership position in RE because nothing good is going to come from you leading her…

RoadRash