@admin

Sir Kindle

I'm sorry for the bother. Maybe I am missing something, but I am interested in playing TE and am unsure of a couple of things. Do I have to use my current Nation name, and ruler name? Also, and again I apologize I feel like the answer is clearly posted somewhere and I am just missing it, but it's ok to have a regular CN nation, and a TE nation at the same time?

Thank you for your time.

No you dont have to use the same names but you can only have one forum account. Also yes you can play SE and TE simultaneously

This is correct.

Taken from here:

Certain areas of the forum require you to have a nation in either standard CN or CN:TE. If you have...

A SE and a TE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your SE nation or ruler name. You are allowed to post in either SE or TE areas of the forum. You must have your CN:TE nation name listed in your profile to post in the CN:TE section of the forum.
Just an SE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your SE nation or ruler name. You are not allowed to post in any TE areas of the forum.
Just a TE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your TE nation name or ruler name. Your must have your CN:TE nation name listed correctly in your profile. You are not allowed to post in any of the SE areas. You are allowed to post in the water cooler, question center and the moderation forums. Other than that, all your posts need to stay in the TE area.