Game Calls For Bill Payment After I Paid

shorebandit

I do not know if this is the right place to call for tech. help but nothing else gave me a message space.

My nation "Shores Shore" keeps saying that I have not paid my bills. This notice comes back even after i have made payment. This occured approximately 40 minutes ago.

I signed on to read my messages, check my foreign aid and pay my bills at appx.7:50 A.M.. I read a new black announcement,went to pay my bills and found I was short amount needed, I went to collect bills and had over $10 mil after collection, I paid my bills and went to check my foreign aid. I checked my foreign aid and sent one nation a message for payment due,I came back to vien my nation screen and noticed that it showed bills needed payment . I figured that maybe I had hit wrong buttons but after checking my nations balance it showed that bills were payed as I was now below $9mil. I made a payment again anyway and balance lowered again, but my nation still showed the notice that bills needed payment.

I would appreciate someone checking my nation and verify my bill payments and if possible return my balance to what I had after my bill collection. I can't continue to pay bill that is not really due as my nation is surviving on a shoestring as it is.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this letter and hopefully fixing my nation's problem.

Sincerely,Shorebandit (Bill)