Just A Complaint In General

So easy to make to screenshots with a matching desktop one with my name on it and one without?

OOC?

If I have only posted the first screenshot you would have had a point, but the second one has my name and it is the same desktop(hence why I didn't edit the photos just print screen and Ctr V in paint), if someone would have forged that it means that someone else has my password so is that what you are saying?.

let me ask you this, how would I prove to you that I wasn't the one who did it? and If I do prove that to you, would you write a song about what a dick you were?

Of course we all know that historically RE is one of the few that has performed bold updeclares.

I've been here since round 34, the last updeclare I remember was RE&NDO vs TDO.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So easy to make to screenshots with a matching desktop one with my name on it and one without?

OOC?
If I have only posted the first screenshot you would have had a point, but the second one has my name and it is the same desktop(hence why I didn't edit the photos just print screen and Ctr V in paint), if someone would have forged that it means that someone else has my password so is that what you are saying?.

let me ask you this, how would I prove to you that I wasn't the one who did it? and If I do prove that to you, would you write a song about what a dick you were?

I've been here since round 34, the last updeclare I remember was RE&NDO vs TDO.

The Citidale raids were just, of course you can call it an 'excuse' to raid- and I wouldn't expect you to give anything less than moral support to alliances who have time-and-time again violated our sacred gentlemens agreements. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

The Citidale raids were just, of course you can call it an 'excuse' to raid- but given your short history- I wouldn't expect you to give anything less than moral support to alliances who have time-and-time again violated our sacred gentlemens agreements.

Citadel? violated the agreement, except for the misfits raid last round I don't recall any other time, BTW, I disagree with some of the ways Citadel plays the game as well this is another topic, but as long as they are not trolling people or down declaring it is none of my business, but I thought the whole thing was because someone threatened you after you raided his nation? of course what an unexpected thing to do as a raid victim, and talking like someone who never violated the gentlemen agreement.

But I'll shut up about the citadel raid, there might be more to it than what I see.

What I wont shut up about is the you accusing me of spying cowboy without showing any evidence, beside calling me "Noob" and editing it out, where do we stand on our deal?how about this, If you prove that I did it, I will write a song of your choosing, If I prove I didn't, then you write that song I told you about? 

Is that your way of saying I was wrong?

Given that there are 11 CIA wonders on Steve of which 2 are in Cowboys range, I still find it difficult to believe you didn't do it. And to add to the timing, of which is your usual pow-wow time. It pins the head on the donkey.

So while you can attempt to suggest otherwise, I am still steadfast in firm (and honest) belief that you were the culprit.

Given that there are 11 CIA wonders on Steve of which 2 are in Cowboys range, I still find it difficult to believe you didn't do it. And to add to the timing, of which is your usual pow-wow time. It pins the head on the donkey.

So while you can attempt to suggest otherwise, I am still steadfast in firm (and honest) belief that you were the culprit.

howaboutnow.png

the first two shots were enough for everyone else including cowboy to believe me, but for the slow people, here is one more screenshot.

How about now? is that enough to admit that you were wrong or would you like to come to my place and see for yourself? I have wine and beer :)

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Still not buying it.. (although I'll have a beer)

now you're just trolling, even you can't be that stupid.

fine, come over for a beer, you'll probably need a plane but the beer is worth it.

Still not buying it.. (although I'll have a beer)

Right, because people are seriously going to put that much effort in to "fake a screenshot".  Your excuse is as flimsy as they come, I call bullshit.

Siding with tdo, shocker

Maybe because he recognises that there's not a shred of evidence to support your ridiculous claim that one of the most genuinely anti-dirty ops players is a hypocrite.

Maybe because he recognises that there's not a shred of evidence to support your ridiculous claim that one of the most genuinely anti-dirty ops players is a hypocrite.

Don't be rediculous, he's still very much a hypocrite. Let's not forget last round when re hit Krabz and he complained about our nukes and weaseled into an early peace only to declare 2 days later. Not to mention his lack of outspokenness when tdo hit us a day later with nukes, blockades and dirty spy ops.

Your side is as guilty as what you blame re for. Of course, RE is called out for 'excuses' to hit citidale in what we felt was deserving considering their last 2 rounds- but tdo can find an excuse to round-after-round hitting RE a day out of war. Which of course, I see this logic as it was with the help of RE the last time tdo was decisively knocked out of a round.

And NDOs secret treaty with TDO is no secret and it's sad to see this style of te politics still exist.

Edit: for compliance Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Don't be rediculous, he's still very much a hypocrite. Let's not forget last round when re hit Krabz and he complained about our nukes and weaseled into an early peace only to declare 2 days later. Not to mention his lack of outspokenness when tdo hit us a day later with nukes, blockades and dirty spy ops.

Your side is as guilty as what you blame re for.

And NDOs secret treaty with TDO is no secret and it's sad to see this style of gameplay still exist.

Treaty?  You mean "mutual respect"?  Mutual respect only works when both sides are respectful to one another and respect the same ideals.  You don't respect anyone and you don't seem to have any ideals - as your hypocrisy clearly shows - so quit acting like you're the victim when you're the aggressor and everyone can see it.

Treaty?  You mean "mutual respect"?  Mutual respect only works when both sides are respectful to one another and respect the same ideals.  You don't respect anyone and you don't seem to have any ideals - as your hypocrisy clearly shows - so quit acting like you're the victim when you're the aggressor and everyone can see it.

There's no such thing as 'victim' on Steve, just hypocrisy. Call it 'mutual respect' all you want, your side has done worse than RE, and you'll turn the other way to justify your ties.

A prime example of this can be seen in cazaric's ties with atlas a few rounds back when they ruined an entire alliances first back collect and proceeded to join or die and it was RE who actually did something about it.

Of course, NDO would pledge mutual respect. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Your side is as guilty as what you blame re for. Of course, RE is called out for 'excuses' to hit citidale in what we felt was deserving considering their last 2 rounds- but tdo can find an excuse to round-after-round hitting RE a day out of war. Which of course, I see this logic as it was with the help of RE the last time tdo was decisively knocked out of a round.

And NDOs secret treaty with TDO is no secret and it's sad to see this style of te politics still exist.

Edit: for compliance

The way I recall it, Krabz entered the world war (that war largely kicked off by your unfair actions against Krabz) on the D1 and Citadel fronts. It was TDO who declared on you two days after your peace. If you remember, our reasons were that you cannot break part of the unwritten agreement while expecting people to honour another section.

Maybe we wouldn't need to hit you so often if you didn't seem to make it your aim to break the unwritten agreement as often as possible.

As for us getting decisively knocked out of a round, that has never happened. You and your D1 masters attempted to roll us, but you failed. We came back, and when you tried to roll us a second time in the same round, we broke you and your obvious allies in twain. I don't have RE's chart, because let's face it, you guys lacked the strength to see such impressive damage stats, but here is what happened to D1 in that war.

D1_Chart.png

Decisively out of the round? Yeah, right. Good luck on your next bit of propaganda.

A prime example of this can be seen in cazaric's ties with atlas a few rounds back when they ruined an entire alliances first back collect and proceeded to join or die and it was RE who actually did something about it.

By my "ties" do you mean being government in Atlas in the first week of my joining TE, realising what an awful move that war was, and then withdrawing with a large portion of Atlas to form the Angels of War? After which, we had absolutely no ties with Atlas. Yeah, those are definitiely good examples.

Also, it should be noted that RE had absolutely nothing to do with that. The only alliances that came to support Fearless Fighters against Atlas were D1 and Nuclear Jihad.

The way I recall it, Krabz entered the world war (that war largely kicked off by your unfair actions against Krabz) on the D1 and Citadel fronts. It was TDO who declared on you two days after your peace. If you remember, our reasons were that you cannot break part of the unwritten agreement while expecting people to honour another section.

Maybe we wouldn't need to hit you so often if you didn't seem to make it your aim to break the unwritten agreement as often as possible.

As for us getting decisively knocked out of a round, that has never happened. You and your D1 masters attempted to roll us, but you failed. We came back, and when you tried to roll us a second time in the same round, we broke you and your obvious allies in twain. I don't have RE's chart, because let's face it, you guys lacked the strength to see such impressive damage stats, but here is what happened to D1 in that war.

D1_Chart.png

Decisively out of the round? Yeah, right. Good luck on your next bit of propaganda.
Ah, if you're referencing the 100 million dollar round, I'd say we broke you as we basically forced a quarter of your alliance to re-roll. So if you're saying re-rolls don't count, sure.

Now I'd like to invision a new round, a new start and new stories.

This is difficult when back dooring re historically is nothing new to TDO- last round was a dirty tdo move and the round before that was a day after our NLoN war- but of course, TDO makes up the rules as they see fit.

Seeing the hypocrisy? Last round TDO down declares on us because they didn't like our war with Krabz. This round we raid citidale because we didn't like their wars on misfits. Of course, RE are the 'bad guys'. It's simply a propaganda train for TDO and their mutual, ndo.

Per your comment regarding D1, we have zero ties with them. This is simply a tdo propaganda train for ndo and tdo to have a mutual clause. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Ah, if you're referencing the 100 million dollar round, I'd say we broke you as we basically forced a quarter of your alliance to re-roll. So if you're saying re-rolls don't count, sure.

This is difficult when back dooring re historically is nothing new to TDO- last round was a dirty tdo move and the round before that was a day after our NLoN war- but of course, TDO makes up the rules as they see fit.

Seeing the hypocrisy? Last round TDO down declares on us because they didn't like our war with Krabz. This round we raid citidale because we didn't like their wars on misfits. Of course, RE are the 'bad guys'. It's simply a propaganda train for TDO and their mutual, ndo.

Per your comment regarding D1, we have zero ties with them.

We're not questioning your right to hold a grudge or declare a war.  What we're rightfully calling BS about is first-strike dirty spyops and blockades.  Which, despite evidence showing they exist, you deny and then claim a vast conspiracy to fake screenshots.  Nice attempt to deflect, but no fly.

We're not questioning your right to hold a grudge or declare a war.  What we're rightfully calling BS about is first-strike dirty spyops and blockades.  Which, despite evidence showing they exist, you deny and then claim a vast conspiracy to fake screenshots.  Nice attempt to deflect, but no fly.

Our blockades were addressed per his and titaniums perma war threats. I wouldn't expect anything less from any alliance defending themselves by all means necessary in a perma war scenario.

Our blockades were addressed per his and titaniums perma war threats. I wouldn't expect anything less from any alliance defending themselves by all means necessary in a perma war scenario.

You weren't at perma-war.  Citadel hadn't even built yet.  Threats are threats, action is action.

And we took action, as I would expect any alliance to do.

You blockaded and spied two nations in mid build and used a threat from a long time ago as an excuse.  You want to declare war for that, I wouldn't dispute it, but the spyops and the blockades (less than two days after you posted in another thread that those were off limits) makes you a hypocrite AND a dirty player.  You aren't going to get me to buy your nonsense, you liar.  Quit wasting your time.

Per your comment regarding D1, we have zero ties with them. This is simply a tdo propaganda train for ndo and tdo to have a mutual clause.

I mean, sure, if you want to take pride in winning a war with a 300,000 NS advantage, plus total nuclear and tier advantage... uh, kudos? You are stellar warriors. The mightiest Steve has seen.

TDO has made no comment on this current war with Citadel, so calling us hypocrites is rude. The only reason we've been posting is to address the ridiculous allegations of spying from both you and Cowboy.

What mutual cause is it, this time?