Just A Complaint In General

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You accuse the most outspoken opponent of dirty ops?
This isn't a TDO job.

He's the most obvious choice as that's his best defense and there's a clear motive.

Of course he'll come on here and parade how he doesn't do such unethical things. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Well if im deserving of dirty spy ops or not is up for debate but if anyone else is getting them its probably not RE as they have the 550 spys and no CIA so.... as for uping my spies to 550 cant. Had to collect as i was broke and collected in war, anarchy, and with a 25% blockade so no money to do what you suggested on the 550 spys.

Therea my song RE. Someone sing the TE blues for me lol

Well if im deserving of dirty spy ops or not is up for debate but if anyone else is getting them its probably not RE as they have the 550 spys and no CIA so.... as for uping my spies to 550 cant. Had to collect as i was broke and collected in war, anarchy, and with a 25% blockade so no money to do what you suggested on the 550 spys.
Therea my song RE. Someone sing the TE blues for me lol

Peace declared.

Theres my song RE. Someone sing the TE blues for me lol

Oh look, the only guy in TDO with a CIA;

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000028

Of course Robert will deny this- and I'm sure he's still salty about last round, judging by his obsession with RE in this thread

Nice try Robert- you figured you could dirty op D1 and put the blame on this current thread.

Imnoteveneditingthis.png

This proves nothing rob. Your spy reports across the globe could be anyone's screenshots.

And sweet, you had your irs changed, and that doesn't mean you didn't spy.

The weasel has been caught and a hypocrite revealed.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I was going to suggest maybe someone is about to declare on you, but they would gather intel and not sabotage irs. Buy 550 spies and narrow down who has a CIA

Yo I have peaked spies and only CIA would had got away w/o id.  We found him, only CIA of all nations who could attack.  Plus it was his ussual time frame ever since we have known him!

Robert Baratheon I  is the guilty nation only CIA in TDO, prob thinken we would never think of him because he calims no dirty ops.  His cover is blown.  Was a simple equastion took about 20 mins.  Other CIAs were warring lower unreachable.  He stuck out like a pig in a chicken coup!

Would you like a live stream of my desktop where I navigate to my nation and show you I didn't do it?

Edit: buying a CIA early as a defense against spy ops, look where it got me :D

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Would you like a live stream of my desktop where I navigate to my nation and show you I didn't do it?

Edit: buying a CIA early as a defense from spy ops, look where it got me :D

I knew all along. Those who preach are usually the guilty.

Although it saddens me that Cazaric would send you screenshits to cover it up. It's a sad day in TDO, but no surprise.

This proves nothing rob. Your spy reports across the globe could be anyone's screenshots.

I am a hypocrite you got that right, but in real life not in TE.

What other evidence would you like to convince you, you wanna skype so I can stream my desktop for you?

you know, that only shows how low you will get to get back at the people who disagree with you, I don't even care to retaliate against Defcon 1. but I would advice to never listen to you.

To: Robert Baratheon I    From: Cowboy    Date: 3/2/2016 4:11:18 PM

Subject: yozer

I owe you an apoligy I was stowcked!

I had two earlier in beginning

No problem cowboy, I have a CIA but low on tech, so my odds aren't better than most, and I'm not that kinda guy.

I knew all along. Those who preach are usually the guilty.

Although it saddens me that Cazaric would send you screen!@#$s to cover it up. It's a sad day in TDO, but no surprise.

If Defcon 1 wants me to provide video footage to satisfy hitchcocks stupidity this is a real offer, I would :)

I just read this more carefully, can you please explain to me how exactly can my spy reports accross the globe be anyone's screenshots?