Just A Complaint In General

I mean, sure, if you want to take pride in winning a war with a 300,000 NS advantage, plus total nuclear and tier advantage... uh, kudos? You are stellar warriors. The mightiest Steve has seen.

TDO has made no comment on this current war with Citadel, so calling us hypocrites is rude. The only reason we've been posting is to address the ridiculous allegations of spying from both you and Cowboy.

What mutual cause is it, this time?

cowboy and i haven't talked in rounds. Except for when they were coming in due to TDO breaking the unwritten gentlemen's agreement last round. And that wasn't for us, it was for TDOs style of play. We have no ties to D1 what-so-ever.

You blockaded and spied two nations in mid build and used a threat from a long time ago as an excuse.  You want to declare war for that, I wouldn't dispute it, but the spyops and the blockades (less than two days after you posted in another thread that those were off limits) makes you a hypocrite AND a dirty player.  You aren't going to get me to buy your nonsense, you liar.  Quit wasting your time.

Threaten perma war and it will get dirty. You're not changing our minds there. Calling me a dirty player and a hypocrite doesn't hold a candle to your mutual defense respect with TDO. Of course, you will skew the facts.

We have longed for a round of clean play. And it's why we usually go for public humiliation, such as write a song, or tell a joke- so that nations can continue their round on TE.

I've forced a nation out of TE before, back when I first started, and I regret it to this day- I don't see those same good intentions with the likes of Cazaric or his allies, as he seems to have no remorse for his past aggressions.

Of course, you can call me a liar all you want- but facts are facts. And you will skew them as it's been assessed for rounds of your longing to be in TDOs arms (I'm sure you trumped hadesflames in that bid).

And if anyone is wasting each other's time- it's you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cowboy and i haven't talked in rounds. Except for when they were coming in due to TDO breaking the unwritten gentlemen's agreement last round.

Threaten perma war and it will get dirty. You're not changing our minds there. Calling me a dirty player and a hypocrite doesn't hold a candle to your mutual defense respect with TDO. Of course, you will skew the facts.

We have longed for a round of clean play. And it's why we usually go for public humiliation, such as write a song, or tell a joke- so that nations can continue their round on TE.

I've forced a nation out of TE before, back when I first started, and I regret it to this day- I don't see those same good intentions with the likes of Cazaric or his allies, as he seems to have no remorse for his past aggressions.

Of course, you can call me a liar all you want- but facts are facts.

And if anyone is wasting each other's time- it's you.

Fair enough.  And as per NDO's publicly stated policies, you will no longer be afforded the privileges of the gentlemen's agreements because you refuse to honor them and then lie when confronted about you behavior.

Fair enough.  And as per NDO's publicly stated policies, you will no longer be afforded the privileges of the gentlemen's agreements because you refuse to honor them and then lie when confronted about you behavior.

afforded? clearly you find any excuse to justify your actions. but of course, the hypocrisy runs deep.

And I don't give a damn about NDOs stated policies, if you want to run a dirty war- we will follow suit.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

afforded? clearly you find any excuse to justify your actions. but of course, the hypocrisy runs deep.

And I don't give a damn about NDOs stated policies, if you want to run a dirty war- we will follow suit.

We already know you're going to use dirty ops.  You are nothing but a liar and a hypocrite, with not a shred of honor, no decency, and for it you will receive no mercy.  Even dogs deserve mercy, but you are lower than their excrement.  We will enjoy what we do to you, and we will even more greatly enjoy seeing you cry about it on the forums because your suffering is music to the ears of the civilized.  Time for us to put the garbage in the trash heap where it belongs.

We already know you're going to use dirty ops.  You are nothing but a liar and a hypocrite, with not a shred of honor, no decency, and for it you will receive no mercy.  Even dogs deserve mercy, but you are lower than their excrement.  We will enjoy what we do to you, and we will even more greatly enjoy seeing you cry about it on the forums because your suffering is music to the ears of the civilized.  Time for us to put the garbage in the trash heap where it belongs.

Be prepared to write your song. Although knowing your type- I'm sure you'll wage quit because you didn't get your way

Be prepared to write your song. Although knowing your type- I'm sure you'll wage quit because you didn't get your way

You're not going to get a song or a rage quit.  You're going to get war.  You know very little about me, although that could be said of literally any topic that exists.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

You're not going to get a song or a rage quit.  You're going to get war.  You know very little about me, although that could be said of literally any topic that exists.

Makes hard talk about a dirty war with Roman Empire... Gets a war with Roman Empire...Decries the Roman Empire for being dirty.

You spin more than a yo-yo

Makes hard talk about a dirty war with Roman Empire... Gets a war with Roman Empire...Decries the Roman Empire for being dirty.

You spin more than a yo-yo

Quote one single phrase since I attacked you that could be phrased as giving a !@#$ whether you live or die, let alone what kind of spyops you're going to get.  I haven't shifted my stance at all, nor complained.  You will get what you started.  And I used to like RE.  Shame that they appointed something like you to their ranks.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Quote one single phrase since I attacked you that could be phrased as giving a !@#$ whether you live or die, let alone what kind of spyops you're going to get.  I haven't shifted my stance at all, nor complained.  You will get what you started.  And I used to like RE.  Shame that they appointed something like you to their ranks.

Clearly we shouldn't have defended ourselves against day 7 nuke threats from 2 alliances or give retribution to citidale, or did defend against a perma war. Oh no, in nick's eyes they were all 'dirty'.

Meanwhile, take 2 aspirin- because at update I'm bashing your head in. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Clearly we shouldn't have defended ourselves against day 7 nuke threats from 2 alliances or give retribution to citidale, or did defend against a perma war. Oh no, in nick's eyes they were all 'dirty'.

Meanwhile, take 2 aspirin- because at update I'm bashing your head in.

Day 7 nuke threats that clearly didn't happen.  You use imaginary fantasies to justify everything, you really are pathetic.  So we'll see about that.  See you at update.  NDO has sheer numbers on our side, we will pull you apart.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf