Just A Complaint In General

Yes, I know most of you will be thinking "what a girl and cry baby".  However, after donating today, building, and getting ready to donate at update again and finally collect, I've been raided.  Let me put it more clearly, it wasn't really a raid.  RE commenced to air attack, cm, and spy me as well, not really a raid.  After complaining to the leader of RE, he decided I was being a girl and jumped on board the attacks.  They navy blockcaded me and dirty spy oped my gov so now, when I finally do get my first collection, it's going to suck.  This sort of thing makes people want to quit playing TE all together, which is what I am planning on doing.  Yes, I'm probably being a cry baby, but come on, no declaration of war from RE, we only have 2 nations that have even built yet, but we are getting piled upon.  If I hadn't wasted actually money, dollars, I probably wouldn't be complaining so much.

To: skaullin    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 2/29/2016 6:57:56 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: skaullin    From: Ningkeptune    Date: 2/29/2016 7:42:43 PM

Subject: Roman Empires Position

Message: Follow up to the message at the bottom of this text-:

Actually, I was letting Mitten handle the PR on this one and we were discussing peace which to be honest was my preference.

However, now you seem to be crying like a little girl. According to you, we're spoiling collections, ruining your donations etc etc - then ya follow up with threats of constant war for the rest of the round. 

Well, you leave me little choice other than taking out that threat. Now you'll get your war.

I'll accept your surrender later once your properly settled upon your knees.

cc The Mitten

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/29/2016 6:42:45 PM
Subject: war

Body: I guess you want war. Another nation from your alliance just attacked me. Soending money on donations and not being able to collect pisses me off so i guess our alliance will just keep yours in a constant state of war for the round. Stupid...just stupid. How about a little honor and letting a guy collect.

To: skaullin    From: The Mitten    Date: 2/29/2016 8:46:19 PM

Subject: sorry to hear

Message: neener neener neener... we ruined your back collect, na na na na boo boo

It wasn't even a back collect, it was going to be my first collect.  Anyway, just wanted to bitch.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know most of you will be thinking "what a girl and cry baby".  However, after donating today, building, and getting ready to donate at update again and finally collect, I've been raided.  Let me put it more clearly, it wasn't really a raid.  RE commenced to air attack, cm, and spy me as well, not really a raid.  After complaining to the leader of RE, he decided I was being a girl and jumped on board the attacks.  They navy blockcaded me and dirty spy oped my gov so now, when I finally do get my first collection, it's going to suck.  This sort of thing makes people want to quit playing TE all together, which is what I am planning on doing.  Yes, I'm probably being a cry baby, but come on, no declaration of war from RE, we only have 2 nations that have even built yet, but we are getting piled upon.  If I hadn't wasted actually money, dollars, I probably wouldn't be complaining so much.

To: skaullin    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 2/29/2016 6:57:56 PM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: skaullin    From: Ningkeptune    Date: 2/29/2016 7:42:43 PM

Subject: Roman Empires Position

Message: Follow up to the message at the bottom of this text-:

Actually, I was letting Mitten handle the PR on this one and we were discussing peace which to be honest was my preference.

However, now you seem to be crying like a little girl. According to you, we're spoiling collections, ruining your donations etc etc - then ya follow up with threats of constant war for the rest of the round. 

Well, you leave me little choice other than taking out that threat. Now you'll get your war.

I'll accept your surrender later once your properly settled upon your knees.

cc The Mitten

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/29/2016 6:42:45 PM
Subject: war

Body: I guess you want war. Another nation from your alliance just attacked me. Soending money on donations and not being able to collect pisses me off so i guess our alliance will just keep yours in a constant state of war for the round. Stupid...just stupid. How about a little honor and letting a guy collect.

To: skaullin    From: The Mitten    Date: 2/29/2016 8:46:19 PM

Subject: sorry to hear

Message: neener neener neener... we ruined your back collect, na na na na boo boo

It wasn't even a back collect, it was going to be my first collect.  Anyway, just wanted to !@#$%*.

Don't tell me you actually thought you could take LH at his word.

This too can be said: you guys waited really late to build.  We're two weeks in, honestly if anyone had hit you, even a random rogue who'd bought a navy, you would have been hurt in the process.  That still doesn't excuse raiding with blockades and dirty spyops.  Looks like a curbstomp in jealousy of Citadel's flag wins last round.

They hurt you.  Order your guys to build, rally your people (they're due some fat backcollects anyway) and rip RE a new ass.  Make them pay for it.  Revenge is so much more satisfying than complaining.

Can't say i have any sympathy.

For rounds your alliance has had cheap early wars, so man up and defend your nations instead of leaving them to the wolves.

Edited by KingBilly1

Zero remorse. Let me repeat that, ZERO remorse.

Citidale has repeatedly done this crap round after round.

2 rounds ago, you guys went untouched for over a month and you responded with a war on OP and a noob alliance to cushion your stats. Last round you did it again, with NLoN and with a direct focus on Misfits who couldn't win even a ground battle after the first day and you guys didn't care.

Our dirty ops was due to your threats of 'eternal war' because of you and titanium's cry-baby rants about having some magical entitlement that says even when you're three wonders into the round you can't be hit.

If there's anyone to blame, it's your own AA who would rather stay low and pick up a +2 happiness then help you out.

So if this isn't clear to you, the only regret I have is not buying an MP 3rd purchase and dropping it on your whining head.

It's finally caught up to you, enjoy it!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Skaullin, which part of

so i guess our alliance will just keep yours in a constant state of war for the round

Did you hope I'd ignore or perhaps not even notice?

It was your pinkies typing that in your message I assume...

Edited by Kingneptune

Skaullin, which part of

Did you hope I'd ignore or perhaps not even notice?

It was your pinkies typing that in your message I assume...

Let's not forget this precious gem:

To: The Mitten From: Titanium Date: 2/28/2016 10:04:32 PM

Subject: albyva
Message: peace him out immediately or you will feel my wrath.

Because threats on RE work...

Yep you are all right. Should have built earlier. Totally my fault.

Indeed. Glad to see ya on the right page. Finally.

RE likes music, we'd like you to write a song about your experience.

Once your song is written and published here, we will consider peace.

Don't tell me you actually thought you could take LH at his word.

This too can be said: you guys waited really late to build.  We're two weeks in, honestly if anyone had hit you, even a random rogue who'd bought a navy, you would have been hurt in the process.  That still doesn't excuse raiding with blockades and dirty spyops.  Looks like a curbstomp in jealousy of Citadel's flag wins last round.

They hurt you.  Order your guys to build, rally your people (they're due some fat backcollects anyway) and rip RE a new ass.  Make them pay for it.  Revenge is so much more satisfying than complaining.

Well, that is how RE is, they disagree with your gameplay they troll you for it, they make rules but they never follow them, it's ok for them to raid around, down declare, dirty spy op and blockade people, but not for others.

But I agree Nick, two weeks into the round this move should be expected, especially from people like RE.

I'm not a fan of citadel gameplay, but I won't blockade them for it, ridicules as always RE.

Well, that is how RE is, they disagree with your gameplay they troll you for it, they make rules but they never follow them, it's ok for them to raid around, down declare, dirty spy op and blockade people, but not for others.

But I agree Nick, two weeks into the round this move should be expected, especially from people like RE.
I'm not a fan of citadel gameplay, but I won't blockade them for it, ridicules as always RE.

First, I understand we don't agree- and that's the beauty about alliances, if we all agreed, all the time- then we all may as well merge into one.

Per the blockade that you are obsessively pointing out- that was due to his threats of a perma war. Originally we were just going to bop him. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Fine, understood, point taken.  How much is too much though, still haven't collected, 25% penalty now with 3-4 blockades as well as 3 dirty spy ops on me.  Not complaining, just pointing this out.  Also, where is the war dec as the 3 nations that have actually built have 4 wars a piece from them, not raids.

Fine, understood, point taken.  How much is too much though, still haven't collected, 25% penalty now with 3-4 blockades as well as 3 dirty spy ops on me.  Not complaining, just pointing this out.  Also, where is the war dec as the 3 nations that have actually built have 4 wars a piece from them, not raids.

The lost war declaration can be found below.

War Declaration

1. Roman Empire hereby and as per the request quoted above declares war on Citadel.

2. Why are we at war? They said "i guess our alliance will just keep yours in a constant state of war for the round."

3. They called us stupid. "Stupid...just stupid."

4. Twice.

5. Although they seem to understand that we are just.

6. Obviously Roman Empire had no choice other than neutralizing the threat against us - besides on day 7 we had similar alliances trying to take us out.

7. What else could we do?

Now write a song, we will take care of putting the album together - then we can discuss peace.

Edited by Kingneptune

How about stats for the War Dec.  Do you happen to have any of those?

Oh, and I can't carry a tune to save my life, do I have to sing it or just write it?

How about stats for the War Dec.  Do you happen to have any of those?

Oh, and I can't carry a tune to save my life, do I have to sing it or just write it?

Just write it. Lord Hitchcock (The Mitten) will do the singing.

Yeah, this is crap so I guess this will be the way this round goes A?  We can play this way and it will be crushing hitting nation as they try and bounce up!  Either we work together to figure out who

To: Cowboy    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 3/2/2016 2:00:44 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 24%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.
Edited by Hoosier

Yeah, this is crap so I guess this will be the way this round goes A?  We can play this way and it will be crushing hitting nation as they try and bounce up!  Either we work together to figure out who
To: Cowboy    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 3/2/2016 2:00:44 AMSubject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 24%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

I was going to suggest maybe someone is about to declare on you, but they would gather intel and not sabotage irs. Buy 550 spies and narrow down who has a CIA

Oh look, the only guy in TDO with a CIA;

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000028

Of course Robert will deny this- and I'm sure he's still salty about last round, judging by his obsession with RE in this thread

Nice try Robert- you figured you could dirty op D1 and put the blame on this current thread.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock