Obsidian Entente Recognition of Hostilities

Holy sh*t no wonder SamWise insisted you were kicked. I'd be tempted to let you return in exchange for giving a public apology which SamWise must accept and a promise to not repeat such actions but it's not only down to me.

This is acceptable. Edited by PresidentBernie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was responsible for bringing peace between RE and UN and was rewarded me by being kicking out out of the alliance, thanks to extortion tactics used by OE. What Sam failed to mention is that they only gave UN peace if they kicked me out. She claimed that I said I was going to nuke her for the entire round when I can't even message SamWise because she blocked me from our war affair that happened 5 years ago. OE should be condemned for bullying and extorting an alliance a fraction of their size. Such bullying tactics should be banned and frowned upon in the game. OE has tried to dress me as a bully but never have I demanded any of their members to quit the game and I'm unsure of how I could nuke them the entire round with only 4 nukes I had to start the war. 

There is good reason why Samwise failed to mention the harsh conditions surrounding peace between OE and UN, I suppose I would be embarrassed too for making repugnant demands. Samwise should show wisdom and allow me to be w/the fam. I gave OE a great opportunity to steal tech, land, and gain xp - they should let me stay in UN. 

#freeSwazz @samwise

It's hyprocritical that you first attempt to bully my alliance, say you'll reroll and nuke us the remainder of the round, and when we make preparations against that, you call it bullying tactics on our part. This was your first statement in this thread:

...If need be, I can re-roll and once again obtain nukes within 7 days. I could just troll your alliance until the end of round by re-rolling and nuking your members all the time. 

It doesn't really matter what you do. If this persists much longer, I will just sell all tech and delete soliders so you will not benefit at all. Then I can re-roll and make sure to be a thorn in your side. It would be beneficial to both sides to come to peace. You should not fight with someone who has nothing to lose because you will not gain from it...

That is a threat I take seriously, not for my sake, but the lower members in my alliance. You'd be nuking them to get to me, something I plan to avoid if at all possible.

I also hear you made threats to nuke MERCS, so it's clear that you aren't willing to move on.

But I have my reasons for blocking you from PM'ing me in-game. I refuse to allow you to harass me, and make OOC attacks towards me. Do you remember this?

fVBOoR8.jpg

Or perhaps this message exchange?

nQOo6BA.jpg

For anyone who doesn't quite see what was going on, Swazz was aware that I had an aunt who was terminally ill with cancer, and used that info to personally attack me in-game, on 2 separate occassions. He also states his intentions to come after myself and Kurdanak round after round.

So swazz, tell me again how you're the victim in this?

It's hyprocritical that you first attempt to bully my alliance, say you'll reroll and nuke us the remainder of the round, and when we make preparations against that, you call it bullying tactics on our part. This was your first statement in this thread:

That is a threat I take seriously, not for my sake, but the lower members in my alliance. You'd be nuking them to get to me, something I plan to avoid if at all possible.

I also hear you made threats to nuke MERCS, so it's clear that you aren't willing to move on.

But I have my reasons for blocking you from PM'ing me in-game. I refuse to allow you to harass me, and make OOC attacks towards me. Do you remember this?

fVBOoR8.jpg

nQOo6BA.jpg

For anyone who doesn't quite see what was going on, Swazz was aware that I had an aunt who was terminally ill with cancer, and used that info to personally attack me in-game, on 2 separate occassions. He also states his intentions to come after myself and Kurdanak round after round.

Im sorry about your aunt. My mom was recently diagnosed with pre-lung cancer (they caught it early) & both of my grandmothers passed away from cancer when I was young.

Swazz, that's #$%#&# up man.

Im sorry about your aunt. My mom was recently diagnosed with pre-lung cancer (they caught it early) & both of my grandmothers passed away from cancer when I was young.

:/ I'm sorry to hear that. Thank goodness they caught it early with your mom. I sincerely hope things work out. 

I was responsible for bringing peace between RE and UN and was rewarded me by being kicking out out of the alliance, thanks to extortion tactics used by OE. What Sam failed to mention is that they only gave UN peace if they kicked me out. She claimed that I said I was going to nuke her for the entire round when I can't even message SamWise because she blocked me from our war affair that happened 5 years ago. OE should be condemned for bullying and extorting an alliance a fraction of their size. Such bullying tactics should be banned and frowned upon in the game. OE has tried to dress me as a bully but never have I demanded any of their members to quit the game and I'm unsure of how I could nuke them the entire round with only 4 nukes I had to start the war. 

There is good reason why Samwise failed to mention the harsh conditions surrounding peace between OE and UN, I suppose I would be embarrassed too for making repugnant demands. Samwise should show wisdom and allow me to be w/the fam. I gave OE a great opportunity to steal tech, land, and gain xp - they should let me stay in UN. 

#freeSwazz @samwise

I wonder when you'll realize that trying to troll an entire alliance when you have no real teeth to bite with, is exactly why she's dropping the harsh terms on you.  You're making a sideshow of yourself, and all excuses aside this looks like the standard early-round roguery we see all the time only with a nuclear twist that is, in all actuality, funny as hell.  Did you notice the changes to mimimum infra and tech required to even purchase them?  You bankrupted yourself to take a shot at the gods, and bungled it in a fashion so comedic it's impossible to take you seriously.  Enjoy being confined to the low tier for the rest of the round - you've brought that on yourself, just like any other rogue brings it on themselves.  Make no mistake - we live in a world where by mid round 4k-5k infra nations are common; by end round there will be several people growing into the 8k-9k infra range.  $100m warchests, once a sign of a true prodigy, are now commonplace with $250mil+ the norm at the top.  But, refresher course in how the desert, cactus wasteland of Planet Steve has evolved to deal with the changing climate, decreased raid abundance, and powerhouse top tiers aside.... what's interesting is that you, swazz, ought to know better in terms of "politics" for lack of a better term.  You're not exactly new to Planet Steve.  Perhaps next time you should look before you leap - or at least bother to post a DoW.  Or follow a sane building strategy.  Hard to tell where to begin with your blunders.

Bernie, I would avoid this guy.

edit 2 - also swazz, saying shit like that about somebody's aunt is really fucking out of line, dude.  I hereby declare that you are a wart on planet steve's ass, and NDO members may raid you at will.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

fVBOoR8.jpg

nQOo6BA.jpg

Not the first time swazz trolls people, as I have already said in this thread, last round in the citadel war he did the same crap with Krabz, he refused to peace out with one of my member, calling everyone he wars "my slave" demanding stuff like lower your tax rate to 10%, change your government to anarchy among other stuff that I wish I made screenshots off, because they were extremely hilarious, anyway the good people at citadel gave us the get go to destroy him, and we did.

Endround, after I have been nuked down to his range, (and had slots open after my war has been deleted) he attacks me with the same !@#$, calling me "my brand new slave" makes more ridicules demands do this and that or I will nuke you, very funny stuff.

Not trying to complain or brag about destroying a troll who doesn't know how the game works, just saying, it's not the first time he trolls, I found it very funny back then, and I knew the people at citadel were not like him, so I didn't care much beyond warring him, that is why I did not make screenshots (kinda regret that now, the messages were god damn hilarious).

Calling someone "your slave" and trolling IC ingame is one thing, but making fun of someones RL illness or some personal stuff like a family member having cancer is going too far and worth reporting to the admins in my opinion.

Its not a good Idea to have him as a member, let alone a gov in your alliance Bernie. good luck in the future, your alliance will do better without him.

$%&@ swazz

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

lol, I see Swazz still has the habit of editing out entire posts retroactively. It seems that bernie did the same. If anyone would like the pre-edited drama to read for funzies, I can provide them, courtesy of the email updates I get directly after someone posts. ^_^

Edited by Kurdanak