Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

6a48e1a2-9513-43d8-b6c0-8a1526d80c88_zps

Together As One Outlaw Motor Cycle Club is hereby declaring We Still in This and here is our new War Ensemble, all treaties remain in full effect...o/ TAO Together As One We Strike!

ODPoAPs with FtW, DS, SnX, TBD,and Protector of SPATR, Clearwater and Cobra...

***protected by DBDC***undisclosed relationship with X Files

Member of The Crimson Army*

TAO OMCC War Ensemble:

Commander Bean of Wilmark Republic, Cadre Violencia Commander, President

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove, Furor Teutonicus, VP

claude of RUSSIA1, the destroyer, Sargent at Arms

NASTYNATE of NATAS, Cadre Violencia

PaultheWall of FreeLand48, Cadre Violencia

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks folks for the shout outs and brief update TAO is officially joining The Crimson Army as Member State...We have maintained relations and friendship with TCA and the brotherhood continues and is once again official...o/ TCA

Congrats on your demotion I suppose? lol

How So? TAO is expanding our treaty ties recognizing existing friendships and old alliances...TAO is about to hit 100 days of continued existence and maintains all current treaties and is acknowledging the known fact we back TCA and always have and always will as Nuclear Jihad is Eternal and Guaranteed... :awesome: Aloha Snackbar!!! Death to the lpcn!!! :v:

3bea87fd-c625-420c-bd3e-291a54ecdc75_zps

TAO is now just a TCA rogue AA & without SPATR, TAO is nothing but a doomed project.

TAO still has all treaties intact including SPATR and is indeed a Doom Project and always has been...try harder angry little man...it's amusing and very much entertaining to watch you lash out from your pile of rubble as you and all your cronies scream as you sink deeper into the quicksand... :ehm:

TAO still has all treaties intact including SPATR and is indeed a Doom Project and always has been...try harder angry little man...it's amusing and very much entertaining to watch you lash out from your pile of rubble as you and all your cronies scream as you sink deeper into the quicksand... :ehm:

the rebel has been taking you down quite effectively this war, so despite another bandwagon before I've had full peace since getting my Senate Seat; your fail this war has been fun to watch.

the rebel has been taking you down quite effectively this war, so despite another bandwagon before I've had full peace since getting my Senate Seat; your fail this war has been fun to watch.

Haha cool story brah! Tell us more of how well your doing? You and your lpcn is swirling around in the toilet bowl begging for someone to yank the chain...Only the dead will see an end to this war ... :ehm:

The only real concern of the LPC is winning the Senate, just because you attacked when we were already low on NS doesn't mean we're dong any worse than before getting attacked by SNX/TAO/TCA.

LOL just cuz we are smashing lpcn into pixel dust it's no different than last time SnX/TAO/TCA smashed lpcn ? That's your argument? :v: lpcn has no pixels and very few remaining resources and the noose tightens daily but hey Freak it you got 47 votes so it's all good... :awesome: Enjoy your reign King of the Bottombois... :ehm: 

LOL just cuz we are smashing lpcn into pixel dust it's no different than last time SnX/TAO/TCA smashed lpcn ? That's your argument? :v: lpcn has no pixels and very few remaining resources and the noose tightens daily but hey Freak it you got 47 votes so it's all good... :awesome: Enjoy your reign King of the Bottombois... :ehm:

I am wondering who would vote for him TBH, now i understand he has been begging and using this war to get votes, but who would vote for him really ?, i would love to see who voted for Meth,

I am wondering who would vote for him TBH, now i understand he has been begging and using this war to get votes, but who would vote for him really ?, i would love to see who voted for Meth,

Other brown senators want to take our guns away... Libertarian is the only reasonable option.

I think you have to be on brown to see the voters and we get the list google doc by SnX and other than his bottombois in animalz and ln the rest vote for him to spite Doom and keep the lpcn clown posse around like a hemorrhoid... :awesome: I would be more interested in seeing the combined NS of all 47 voters... :v: It's probably like 100k total... :ehm: 

Then why the eternal war?

We offered SNX peace (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128331-m-inc-and-ln-declare-victory-over-snx/), but they rejected and continued attacks in this war they started againt us. Their leader hasn't wanted to discuss peace, so we haven't.

I don't see how this has been an eternal war...

Edited by Sephiroth

Meth makes threats and as soon as he is able attacks vulnerable opponents so pre-emptive striking him is in order and is self defense... :psyduck: He is a rabid dog and must be kept down... :ehm: 

Edited by Stonewall14